Hey guys, I got an idea for a casual game that everyone can participate in. This is contest to see who can run the fastest around the temples of the map Aztec Attack.
3. Oscar 67.6 Seconds
-I got a time of 56.5 but, I feel that it would be weird if I won. (Being the creater of the event)
5. No cheating
6. No use of Charged Run or So Fly
7. Follow the course
1. Start on the jump pad at the back of the temple
2. The time starts when you press any button while bouncing on the jump pad
3. Go through the "room" where the shields are located
4. Do a full lap to the jump pad (You do not have to touch the jump pad)
5. Repeat (2 Laps)
6. The time ends when you touch the jump
How to post your times
If you're on IOS 9 or higher, you can download Airshou here
On the Google Play store, there is a free aplication called "Mobizen" you can use that to record your screen.
Post your video link on this thread or Kik me @soo
How the times are determined
I'll try to mark the times with a stopwatch to the best of my abilites.
If any volenteers (Not participating in the event) want to help measure the times, it would be helpful.
With the help of SkyVu, I was able to secure Gas prizes for the top 3 times.
The prize amount is dependent on the amount of people who want to participate in the event. So please invite people outside of the forums.
How to join
PM me or contact me on kik @soo
...hey for those who don't have a forum account.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS AUGUST 5th.
There will be an extra week given to test and perfect your racing abilities!
Jimmy(Netflix and chill)