BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Suggestions!

NeptuneNeptune Member Posts: 338 Recruit
edited November 2015 in BB GOLD
Spectator mode!!!!!!!! Please, I don't want a bunch of huggables running around my 1v1 if I'm trying to kill him, and it will also make competitive play much more sophisticated, like REAL competitive

offline story/bot mode, PLEASE
New maps and more content, also will make matches more interesting and less dull

SkyVu hosted professional team tournaments, I don't think everyone will like this one, yea, but there should be online tournaments hosted by SkyVu as a competitive season, with some prize money at the end with like a 2$ entry fee with like the top teams can do entry on the forums to put forward their best warriors and fight for FREEDOM!(or money, I don't judge) I'm sure this idea will sit A-ok with kik/palringo pros but not so much with forum people
EDIT: Js a LAN capability would be cool too

Suggestions! 16 votes

These suggestions are all good
25%
AngryPanda419Bboy_XRayNeptuneUltimate_Bear 4 votes
No I hate these
0%
2/3 (say which 2)
62%
FluttershyisbestponyHug2DeathAkurotetsuStormCommanderrenBanzichanpiernsurfEnvisionarySSP_RismAaronCHM 10 votes
1/3 (say which one)
12%
MaRvelousJuicedevastator 2 votes

Comments

• MaRvelousJuiceMaRvelousJuice Member Posts: 3,403 Noble
    1/3 (say which one)
    Offline mode in general.
    LDa4ewNzVqhpe.gif
  • Hug2DeathHug2Death Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,791 Fabled
    2/3 (say which 2)
    Offline and Spectator sound pretty good. I'm not sure how many people would play in a SkyVu tourney, and plus major lag could happen.
    imghug2death.gif
    Don't lose your way... in your mind~

You are the ocean's gray waves... destined to seek... life beyond... the shore... just out of reach~
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,961 Exalted
    edited November 2015
    2/3 (say which 2)
    Maybe not paid tournaments since the game isn't completely balanced, and powerup hogging often wins 1v1s. Definitely yes on spectator and enhanced offline though! A fun spectator mode would be great for noobs to learn to play the game better, and bots could also help provide good training and would be great for weapon testing.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,077 Underlord 2016
    2/3 (say which 2)
    Paid tournaments are a no for me
    SSS
  • NeptuneNeptune Member Posts: 338 Recruit
    Maybe not paid tournaments since the game isn't completely balanced, and powerup hogging often wins 1v1s. Definitely yes on spectator and enhanced offline though! A fun spectator mode would be great for noobs to learn to play the game better, and bots could also help provide good training and would be great for weapon testing.
    It wouldn't be 1v1, it would be full out 4v4 action homie, and there would be restrictions like bo2 competitive

• NeptuneNeptune Member Posts: 338 Recruit
    @SkyVu_Trang
    @SkyVu
    @SkyVu_Brian
    Check out some of these ideas and maybe vote in the poll!
  • devastatordevastator Member Posts: 311 Recruit
    1/3 (say which one)
    Neptune wrote: »

offline story/bot mode, PLEASE
    New maps and more content, also will make matches more interesting and less dull

This is nice.
  • BanzichanBanzichan Member Posts: 1,748 Lieutenant
    2/3 (say which 2)
    Instead of spectator mode, make it so there's a way to make a legit 1v1 match and for those that are not participated can spectate.
    giphy.gif
    Always Tired...
    tumblr_inline_mwsaveGwx01qg2odo.gif
  • SwagridSwagrid Member Posts: 519 Corporal
    offline and spectator mode.
    giphy.gif
    lebotac, carnesha and modnoc were gods of our time
  • AaronCHMAaronCHM Member Posts: 260 Recruit
    2/3 (say which 2)
    Offline and spectator