BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

[BR] Bear Raiders (BBO + BBG) v2 *Closed*

thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,343 Noble
edited January 16 in Clan Talk
this clan is dead and has disbanded.
Tagged:

Comments

• NBDNBD Member Posts: 2 Recruit
    you're posting for starc?
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,343 Noble
    edited December 2017
    NBD wrote: »

Posting it in behalf of the entire BR clan and all it’s members (which Starc is the leader of)
    Starc is banned but the entire BR Clan is not (which I think is okay unless it is against the rules here )
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,073 Underlord 2016

Posting it in behalf of the entire BR clan and all it’s members (which Starc is the leader of)
    Starc is banned but the entire BR Clan is not (which I think is okay unless it is against the rules here )

imo this is fair enough.
    SSS
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 438 Recruit
    edited January 1
    Wait... Wars have to be fought according to Starcs rules?! What kinda bs is that!
    SSP_Rism wrote: »

imo this is fair enough.

I don't mind that ur doing that but why don't the other BR members(2-3 have accounts on here) do it?
  • TruChico1415TruChico1415 Member Posts: 164 Recruit
    BR-D Rock star is trash i just fought him on new years eve. Lol. We defeated him by 9-21.m8fe9fyk5wv7.jpg
    Rock star cannot be a BR-D because he's trash.
    edited January 2
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 438 Recruit
    And I thought Starc was the only one with different texts for no reason problem
    edited January 3
    Wait... Wars have to be fought according to Starcs rules?! What kinda bs is that!
    SSP_Rism wrote: »

imo this is fair enough.

I don't mind that ur doing that but why don't the other BR members(2-3 have accounts on here) do it?

@Milk21 and @Cooltoon are still part of BR
    I don’t know why Starc requested me to do this... guess it was because I was the only person that was still active
  • R3C0NF1GUR3DR3C0NF1GUR3D Member Posts: 5 Recruit
    edited January 5
    How do I join the clan? I have leveled up to 140 and then reset, now at 43. I have over 250,000 skill and get an average of around 10-12 kills each game. I've noticed that many of the clan's players have held up pretty well against me and was wondering if I could join. My username is R3C0NF1GUR3D in BBG, no BBO account.
    Attached is a photo showing my skill for proof. Last member played with was flash, he was using Urine Trouble. I was under the username #TRAINING because I have been playing for only a few weeks after not playing for a little while.

qudt8u84qb3n.png
    @R3C0NF1GUR3D Get kik (messaging app) and contact the leader at .starc
    OK, thanks for your help. Just played a [BR-D] in a FFA and crushed him, think you have a fake. Sorry I can't remember the name
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,073 Underlord 2016
    OK, thanks for your help. Just played a [BR-D] in a FFA and crushed him, think you have a fake. Sorry I can't remember the name

There’s only 1 rn according to the member list so unless it was kizachi probably a fake
    SSS