BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Battle Bears Comic App

PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,635 Fabled
Yes, ladies and gentleman. I have made yet another thread. This time is about the Comic App that used to be around a long time ago. Sadly it stopped working with the recent iOS updates, but since I'm a paranoid freak about these things I have managed to get it all screnshotted before the update. I think it was a good idea to post it around this time of the year since it also involves a Christmas-themed comic. Here we go!

Let's start with the basics, the covers!

The app's title drop, this one lasts a bit more than the BB Backpack's one, so I managed to get a good screnshoot without any ghosting.
tvwz9r4casin.png

Here's the actual cover, with the famous artwork that we always end up seeing once in a while.
ez372dpix4sm.png

The back cover, with all the yadda-yadda.
c749kry22en5.png

The page that explains how to read the comic.
cn2rdvrqhas0.png

That's it for now. In the next posts we'll take care of everything inside the app!

Comments

• PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,635 Fabled
    edited December 2017
    Here's the Christmas comic. For some reason I can no longer update images directly from my computer, so I have to stick to a different way to show them off... Here we go!

d5sot0teyfaj.png

it4vp1slco0z.png

gitmqgi6cdtk.png

6ola9bbzf1jl.png

v2l1jafivrfh.png

444u0tzuy1er.png

q4shw2ffcanm.png

As a final consideration for this small comic, I think it's a bit heartwarming to see Riggs showing a genuine smile for once, and I think this might be one of Wil's first appearances, that bear looks just like him but the colors are way too dark. Also, I wonder what exactly happened to that Thomas boy after he got knocked off the list and stopped being the "chosen one"... it might be amusing to find out he became an extremely powerful bad guy as a result, being the mastermind behind the whole HIP... all for getting Oliver back! XD
    This is the same comic that was in the Battle Bears Backpack app, the main differences are the different paging, coloring and some changes in the dialogues.

7r9znaxnuqg2.png

mvjs165wmskz.png

mput55cr9sn2.png

q17cg5ewnapj.png

15hb1ihnaxbl.png

prxu7wqcsgpe.png

8u356fv385yj.png

cl6cvsc5vexf.png

eryigx4uh2n8.png

35cn0ki31hwy.png

nqnxwvw5grl4.png

r4ihgc6cxkzk.png

9g2uyi5eogic.png

7mg6i74uoc69.png

xnxortayfg1e.png

vu0zo3vln9my.png

v5ez3mgm24n3.png

qzp88pr4ehfy.png

npx859lvlw1y.png

crvy7sqadz1x.png

hv45m1x1wi5q.png

buvgiyh5xmbe.png

clq6k2gadhn2.png

4jkv8w4lsih4.png

qqya7eeqlagv.png

shltkytgyuej.png

xxlzmwgc9xj1.png

8wptwesffbca.png

ezsxgvqudlbw.png

u9oyws8bab9d.png

mbtqr1t9mpe1.png

nkekwasw7hwl.png
    Here's the third and final story of this issue. A little adventure between a huggable and a carpet-riding unicorn. This is probably the only time we get to see those weird rocks and these shotgun-deers.

i76vgmtbvl4q.png

qexbcbkffrsg.png

nnkxbpas3rlo.png

1fnhdko50ki3.png

jhy45jd06k58.png

4thdxyelq4pv.png

sbr7t0ob6uml.png

v0yv9dxa4btw.png

cpid07otnu94.png

t3oozojqrlt1.png

gd7gnw78wvus.png

bf7upjq5o42y.png

ot13d10er80q.png

3okyew9rdvb7.png

f4h5hs50aip2.png

k4l2uhk523qn.png

4nl11vk8cig3.png

ocqqh41t4b5x.png

A small detail in this comic, it shows the huggable with actual stitching, as if the artist wanted to show more it's some kind of living plush doll. Looks much more cuter than the creepy things of the No Re-Entry comic.
    And here's the final stretch of the app, the extras and the preview of the next issue, which got printed out and some of us actually own.

7c82jfu35spg.png

y1dozc9lsade.png

b6imq5db3q0z.png

zj4argzn8rzj.png

moloiq9jdzdv.png

sm74x8zkbp2y.png

dhloxhm7hj4g.png

qvna36cqu1sa.png

n9gvi72c52ho.png

1giafegwsadw.png

4d1qf535q4t9.png

5vp3p0xqsviv.png

xoawvb1n33r4.png

I wonder if that bear in the ship in the second-to-last pic was meant to be Sanchez or just Oliver with an helmet...

Well, that's it for now. If I find other interesting BB related material I will be sure to save it and show it to you, guys.
  • Assassins_AceAssassins_Ace Member Posts: 225 Recruit
    Thanks for sharing these u have increased my knowledge on the B.B. universe. I never knew these comics existed! I love the unicorn and huggable one. The ending was hilarious to me for some reason.
    No problem. I'm glad I actually was useful with those.
  • gavboxgavbox Member Posts: 2 Recruit
    cool