BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Battle Bears Overclock Memories

AdixionAdixion Member Posts: 358 Recruit
edited December 2 in BB OVERCLOCK
The title pretty much speaks itself. Whoever is reading this and have memories that they can type down (i will be reading all of them) or screenshots that they have may be posted here. I just want one more good look of what BBO has had to offer from years back. Anyone is allowed to criticize the game or however they want to speak in the game in this thread. Long or short paragraphs, I will be reading all of them.

I’ll start first with pictures that i have for this game (I’ve already post them on my wall but I guess I’ll repost them in this thread)
j6slgujleaub.jpeg
a7d4bg57drsh.jpeg
u51r86p4gokd.jpeg
The two pictures down below was back when i wanted to be a high level (at that time was a high level ((no level 30s at that time))) with no kills, games played, and wins. uuqbpxr0kizq.jpeg0rv2t2e08581.jpeg
3s7uesqmkuhf.gif

Comments

• AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,433 Noble
    edited December 2
    Ah you came to drop stats to brag :3 Might want to be careful, there's plenty of people with fake stats lying around.

I will say, considering you never sniped, I was quite embarrassed that I lost to you that time in a snipers match.

Other memories? I remember you contacting me as Skyalis to share your little secret...and everyone telling me not to trust you.

Funny part is that I have almost zero BB0 pictures. So I can't help you there.
    OKY was here
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,623 Fabled
    Well... I didn't play much the game, but I still remember the first time I managed to overclock and got sniped down in less than a second XD
  • AdixionAdixion Member Posts: 358 Recruit
    edited December 2
    Ah you came to drop stats to brag :3 Might want to be careful, there's plenty of people with fake stats lying around.

I will say, considering you never sniped, I was quite embarrassed that I lost to you that time in a snipers match.

Other memories? I remember you contacting me as Skyalis to share your little secret...and everyone telling me not to trust you.

Funny part is that I have almost zero BB0 pictures. So I can't help you there.

Ohh the fake stats thing, yeah I didn’t like that which I never thought about doing it.

That sniper match was hella fun.

The trust part? What was that about again? If you have time can you pm me about that?
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    “Most OP team”
    Didn’t have me on it so it clearly wasn’t (;
    SSS
    edited December 4
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    “Most OP team”

You didn’t play BBO with me during hard launch
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    Adixion wrote: »
    “Most OP team”

Ya kicked me from 3lite i didn't have any way of speaking to you besides randomly in chat
    SSS
  • ImpulsiveImpulsive SkyVu Beta Tester, member Posts: 149 Recruit
    rip CE, gone but never forgotten

• smtonysmtony Member Posts: 494 Recruit
    Didn't really like BBO that much... but alright.
    nfa6ozvkhf2j.gif
    Now on to the story...
    Adixion wrote: »
    “Most OP team”

Ya kicked me from 3lite i didn't have any way of speaking to you besides randomly in chat

You left to join DL bro lol
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif