BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/rKDGr9f
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

IF SKYVU ADDED B1000 IN BBO, AND THEY DECIDED TO ADD 2ND HERO. WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?

StarcStarc Member Posts: 1,069 Sergeant
edited August 15 in BB OVERCLOCK
???

IF SKYVU ADDED B1000 IN BBO, AND THEY DECIDED TO ADD 2ND HERO. WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT? 11 votes

Huggable
72%
candyissweetSleepylilReapythecheeseloverSSP_RismChaoTicKraZeMR329TruChico1415deadshotfunction5 8 votes
Saberi, The Combat Tech
9%
Godfi 1 vote
Sanchez, The Arbiter
18%
MavockinStarc 2 votes
Botch, The Assassin
0%
If you want to join BearRaiders. PM @Starc
Starc's kik: .starc

Before joining BR clan, please read the guidelines:
http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46442/br-bear-raiders-bbo-and-bbg-recruiting/p1

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." -Albert Einstein
Tagged:

Comments

• FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,938 Exalted
    I vote for the hero of lowercase, the champion of not-all-caps, fighting for the people and for their appreciation for decent grammar!
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 420 Recruit
    Huggable
    Huggy wud be sm fun to play as
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,329 Noble
    Huggable
    It would be really cool to use huggable and all it’s unique abilities/weapons.Not sure how exactly it would be implemented though.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,025 Underlord 2016
    Huggable
    Huggable is by far the best option but i feel botch could be unique and very creative. Sanchez would also be a great addition with his specials possibly being each field from bbg and his main weapons all having special effects for support.

In any case, please don't add saberi.
    SSS
  • StarcStarc Member Posts: 1,069 Sergeant
    Sanchez, The Arbiter
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Huggable is by far the best option but i feel botch could be unique and very creative. Sanchez would also be a great addition with his specials possibly being each field from bbg and his main weapons all having special effects for support.

In any case, please don't add saberi.

Why not saberi?

http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46442/br-bear-raiders-bbo-and-bbg-recruiting/p1

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." -Albert Einstein
  • GodfiGodfi Member Posts: 1,089 Sergeant
    Saberi, The Combat Tech
    auto aim broken

"What’s an injury or two or three or four or five or six?! If I say I’ll ride a broom, then I’m gonna ride it! Don’t even try to shake me off now! I won’t even let go to the very depths of hell!"
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,938 Exalted
    Starc wrote: »
    Why not saberi?

She's a Lovely-Cow.jpg, and needs way less microtransactions, as well as an actual personality/backstory to boot.
    Sanchez, The Arbiter
    Why not saberi?

She's a Lovely-Cow.jpg, and needs way less microtransactions, as well as an actual personality/backstory to boot.

Lmao

Huggable
    And a few of the harder map glitches, cough cough the sporest treetops, wud be so much easier
    Sanchez, The Arbiter
    well i chose Sanchez bcuz i think he has very good weapon and when i play with someone with sanchez i got killed like 3 times. so i think Sanchez is very good option as a 2nd hero in BBO.

for Huggable, i think its very bad choice for me because their weapon took too long to reload and i just didnt like their idea for huggable.

Saberi, i havent play her before so i didnt know what is she like.

and lastly for Botch, i think he is very good character to me but his weapon needs some imrpovements. so thats why i chose Sanchez

Huggable
    well i chose Sanchez bcuz i think he has very good weapon and when i play with someone with sanchez i got killed like 3 times. so i think Sanchez is very good option as a 2nd hero in BBO.

for Huggable, i think its very bad choice for me because their weapon took too long to reload and i just didnt like their idea for huggable.

Saberi, i havent play her before so i didnt know what is she like.

and lastly for Botch, i think he is very good character to me but his weapon needs some imrpovements. so thats why i chose Sanchez

Sanchez is a support character, he just has greased lightning which is a broken weapon.

Huggable has terrible starter weapons but once you start to get getter weapons such as seesaw, beaver feaver, phantom hug, static shuffle etc he becomes one of the best classes.

Saberi has no eventual goal and just exists because skyvu had a cool idea and decided to create it. Her whole shtick is that she can use 2 weapons at once but then there was nothing else after it since she's not support enough or tanky enough or have enough damage to be called anything.

Botch is a glass cannon which is something bbo doesn't have and many of his weapons are interesting for implement in bbo (despite my hatred towards the fact he's the 2nd worst casual class and worst competitive class).
    SSS
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,253 Fabled
    WHY ARE WE YELLING?
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
    Huggable
    WHY ARE WE YELLING?

I WASN'T BEFORE BUT NOW YOU'VE SAID IT I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOICE
    SSS
    Sanchez, The Arbiter
    I LIKE YELLING

• FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,438 Fabled
    abbi
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • ChoctolingChoctoling Member Posts: 199 Recruit
    hmm that's odd I remember doing something similar a long time ago
    9ceb47aa51eb16be6eb23f2081bda99a.gif

A-MEI-ZING
    Sanchez, The Arbiter
    Choctoling wrote: »
    hmm that's odd I remember doing something similar a long time ago

????

• deadshotfunction5deadshotfunction5 Member Posts: 8 Recruit
    Huggable
    Huggable, in my opinion might be something that Astoria could have a lesson on. Since snipers are actually super boring, for me, maybe some clans that use sniper a lot like Assassins Imperium can actually use more of something interesting more then a sniper with boring ice traps. I'm also really interested to see what weapon the Huggable could have. Since I kind of want to use a steampunk seesaw, if they have it. Also, I'm not a steampunk gun fan so I might have some fun with it. And sorry with the bad grammar and spelling. :(
    Huggable
    Huggable, in my opinion might be something that Astoria could have a lesson on. Since snipers are actually super boring, for me, maybe some clans that use sniper a lot like Assassins Imperium can actually use more of something interesting more then a sniper with boring ice traps. I'm also really interested to see what weapon the Huggable could have. Since I kind of want to use a steampunk seesaw, if they have it. Also, I'm not a steampunk gun fan so I might have some fun with it. And sorry with the bad grammar and spelling. :(

can you be my new best friend
    SSS
    Huggable

AI has a lot of snipers? Since when?
  • AdixionAdixion Member Posts: 353 Recruit
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    is this the oldest necro bump to ever occur?
    @Starc how did you even find this thread and why did you bump it?
    Starc spends his time time looking at very very old threads to get ideas for his own

Yeah @ChaoTicKraZe you're right. This whole poll was because he looked back through the old threads. I could have sworn that Starc was not ANY TIME around when Ben had mentioned B1000 adding onto BBO.
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif
    edited August 17
    Huggable
    Rip
    Huggable
    And wym by being your friend, @SSP_Rism ?
    edited August 17
    Huggable
    Sorry, I meant BSR