An official post regarding the state of Battle Bears has appeared, check it out if you haven't already: http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46585/we-will-never-give-up-on-bb-but-times-are-tough
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

What is/are your biggest hope(s) for SkyVu's "Master Plan"?

Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,225 Fabled
I should make more discussions, so here you go. Pretty self explanatory, but we might as well organize our opinions.

What is/are your biggest hope(s) for SkyVu's "Master Plan"? 44 votes

Improvements on BBG (Compettitve play, bug fixes, content etc.)
22%
FluttershyisbestponyTacticalWarriorAlex17GodfiLethalFREESHMavockinSSP_RismSoo__heyCryo 10 votes
Improvements on BBOv (Competitve play, bug fixes, content etc.)
4%
FREESHStarc 2 votes
Resurfacing of old SkyVu games (BBF, Battle Bears Blast, Rainblow, BBU etc.)
9%
PiratebattlebaredFREESHsmtony 4 votes
A continuation of the Battle Bears Storyline (BB2, Battle Bears Half, BB-2, reboot etc.)
25%
PiratetheLurkerDoodleQuikEarmuffsAlphaWilpower784_Lachy_FREESHDaHuggableBwearpoeMR329 11 votes
New SkyVu IPs (Something unrelated to Battle Bears)
4%
candyissweetFREESH 2 votes
Forum Improvments (A real Assitant Administrator, site redesigns, bigger/better community etc.)
4%
AbsoluteZeroFREESH 2 votes
SkyVu expanding horizons (VR, Non Mobile Games, PC Mustard Race)
2%
FREESH 1 vote
Ben Vu finally succeeding in his plan in taking over the planet with a massive Huggable army
9%
NYCOAssassins_AceFREESHCrash_Nebula 4 votes
Other (Comment Below)
11%
DbackInstableGriffFREESHAdixionChaoTicKraZe 5 votes
Let it Goat -1
6%
FREESHNooseOnTheLooseIgolide 3 votes
x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
Tagged:

Comments

• Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,225 Fabled
    A continuation of the Battle Bears Storyline (BB2, Battle Bears Half, BB-2, reboot etc.)
    My hope is either in Battle Bears Half or BB2. I don't really expect that to happen until SkyVu starts picking up in terms of success, but if the master plan leads to this, count me in
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,306 Noble
    VR let it goat experience with multiplayer
    All of these are really good options...but I hope maybe the storyline and the battle bears multiplayer games(both bbo and bbg) that make up the heart of battle bears is given a nice new shine,attracting perhaps a lot of new members.
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,575 Fabled
    I hope both in a return of the old classics along with new chapters of the story. There is too much stuff left unfinished and unanswered.
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 217 Recruit
    edited July 25
    Let it Goat -1
    Overclock update would be nice, with balancing. The story line would also be great if they just filled in a few games and brought more storyline features to their online games.
    I don't think we really want BBU back as that would be a step backwards, instead the best BBU features should be brought to Overclock for example the single player mode.

BBG needs balancing and a few bug fixes.

The storyline games should be maintained so that they work on future IOS and android software

Although I put goat-1 as a joke, goat2 is actually a supringly good game. It can't grow because every time a new player comes they have nobody to play so they leave, it's such a waste of a game. If they actually acknowledged the game on their social media and did a few tweaks I think it could be a success
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 380 Recruit
    Other (Comment Below)
    He's been secretly building a button that will end the BB Franchise
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 1,939 Underlord 2016
    *insert everything i said on ben vu's thread here*
    There we go.
    SSS
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,424 Fabled
    Let it Goat -1
    good thing
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • InstableGriffInstableGriff Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,325 Sergeant
    Other (Comment Below)
    I don't really have a specific hope regarding what it actually is, I'll take almost anything listed here and be happy.

My only true hope is that whatever this turns out to be, it'll be just the thing to get Battle Bears out of its deep hole and let it see, at the very least, above-decent success once more. As long as I know we're finally getting something that could revive all hope and thoughts of potential in this franchise, that's all that matters to me.
  • StarcStarc Member Posts: 912 Corporal
    I was really hoping that SkyVu can bring an Update one day. If yes, I would go back on BBO :)
    If you want to join BearRaiders. PM @Starc
    Starc's kik: .starc

Before joining BR clan, please read the guidelines:
    http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46442/br-bear-raiders-bbo-and-bbg-recruiting/p1

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." -Albert Einstein
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,911 Exalted
    Wish I could vote for BBG, story games, and mustard race.
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,225 Fabled
    @InstableGriff Does that include Let it Goat -1?
  • InstableGriffInstableGriff Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,325 Sergeant
    Other (Comment Below)
    @InstableGriff Does that include Let it Goat -1?
    Of course

not.
  • AdixionAdixion Member Posts: 331 Recruit
    edited July 26
    Other (Comment Below)
    I voted because I wanted to be cool and join in the conversation

His master plan is to get money from us Kappa
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif
    Bump
    The bump.....

http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46442/br-bear-raiders-bbo-and-bbg-recruiting/p1

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." -Albert Einstein
  • EarmuffsEarmuffs Member, MVP, Trial Moderator Posts: 2,148 War Hero
    I'm always a sucker for plot. And with BB0 introducing Nyx and those files on the bears at the end I'm absolutely intrigued with this franchise's plot.
    giphy.gif giphy.gif

• NooseOnTheLooseNooseOnTheLoose Member Posts: 483 Recruit
    edited July 29
    Let it Goat -1
    I want the story to be what the skyvu team was on when they decided to make let it moo and feature 4K hdr high res even though let it goat looks like a sh*tty master system game
    featuring costume skins from kids first bible
    latest?cb=20151223065501

edited July 29
    Let it Goat -1
    For all those who want a resurfacing of old BB Games: What about making a 'Battle bears: the collection' which could contain all the Storyline games, all the comics, and Blast ,Rainblow etc. Basically all the old games (that don't need servers or Wifi, that could mean it isn't expensive to run) it shouldn't be as hard to do as making a new game as all the content exists. It would also cost less tham resurfacing al, old games. Putting apps on an AppStore often costs money per year per app, so if all the stuff went on one app it would save money.

Edit: it could also contain links to top bb YouTube channels and videos, the Wiki , the forums, all bb social media and advertise for other bb games and maybe AR. The app should cost money as all of the storyline games cost money.

I know this all sounds impossible but it was fun writing.
    Gold44 wrote: »
    For all those who want a resurfacing of old BB Games: What about making a 'Battle bears: the collection' which could contain all the Storyline games, all the comics, and Blast ,Rainblow etc. Basically all the old games (that don't need servers or Wifi, that could mean it isn't expensive to run) it shouldn't be as hard to do as making a new game as all the content exists. It would also cost less tham resurfacing al, old games. Putting apps on an AppStore often costs money per year per app, so if all the stuff went on one app it would save money.

Edit: it could also contain links to top bb YouTube channels and videos, the Wiki , the forums, all bb social media and advertise for other bb games and maybe AR. The app should cost money as all of the storyline games cost money.

Why are you this smart? The only issue is that people like me already paid for the apps so we'd need some way around that?
    SSS
    Let it Goat -1
    Dujuran wrote: »
    Gold44 wrote: »

Why are you this smart? The only issue is that people like me already paid for the apps so we'd need some way around that?

Damn I didn't think of that, the only way I can think of to get around that is to have the app free as a demo version, people can purchase each section seperately. Therefore people who already have the games which cost money wouldn't need to buy the storyline section as the year would already have the games in the purchased section on their phone, as even if a game is removed if you have bought it ,it does not disappear from your device.

There could be an option to purchase the complete app as well, but the only people who would download the app anyway would be fans who would have already purchased the apps in the past.

Having a demo version would also be very annoying

Thinking about all this the app would probably have to be free then or very low price. They could have ads on it. And an option to pay to remove ads.
    @Gold44 That isn't likely because

A. All those game together (Especially BB-1) would be a TON of memory

B. It isn't as easy combining games like that with conflicting code, engines, physics, etc.

C. App Stores already support bundles, so they could just bundle the games together

D. As said before, people have already paid for these apps
    Let it Goat -1
    To solve A and D, I think the app probably should not contain the story games, that means that it would not be nearly as much data. This also solves the problem of people having already paid for the story ones.
    The story games already exist on some app stores so this multi app could just contain links to them in the app stores.

To explain C. The point I was trying to make earlier is that having less apps on the App Store costs less so having a master app would save money.

And B, the only game that would be left on would be BB blast and rainbow
    These are quite simple games so the combining them would be easier than in the suggestion before.
    So basically it would be just a complex version of BB backpack lol.

So Features could Include
    -BB Blast
    -Rainblow
    -BB comics
    -Top BB yt channel and vids links
    -Links to forum
    -Links to Wiki
    -Links to SkyVu and BB website
    -Links to all BB social media
    -Links to BB storyline and Multiplayer in the App Store

Basically all seems a bit pointless now, the only benefit is that it saves money instead of releasing old BB games separately
    @gold44 Seems more like a waste to me
    edited July 31
    Let it Goat -1
    @gold44 Seems more like a waste to me

Yes I agree, but

The reason we don't have these games like BB blast and rainblow up anymore, isn't because SkyVu are being 'mean' to us. It's because the cost that they have to pay the stores for each app, is more than the money they make from it.

It may seem pointless to have all this but it solves the problem which is the reason the apps aren't up anymore.

Also it would be nice to have lots of BB stuff in one place.

Anyway this is unfair to ask of SkyVu
    Hmm..

• GodfiGodfi Member Posts: 1,088 Sergeant
    It still breaks my fragile heart knowing that BBG was so populated back then, back when private lobbies were more used than the quick play feature. I really miss those days and I think some improvements could help with that.

Although I honestly feel a complete relaunch of BBG is needed to get people playing the game again.

"What’s an injury or two or three or four or five or six?! If I say I’ll ride a broom, then I’m gonna ride it! Don’t even try to shake me off now! I won’t even let go to the very depths of hell!"
    edited July 31
    Other (Comment Below)
    Godfi9320 wrote: »
    It still breaks my fragile heart knowing that BBG was so populated back then, back when private lobbies were more used than the quick play feature. I really miss those days and I think some improvements could help with that.

Although I honestly feel a complete relaunch of BBG is needed to get people playing the game again.

I think if updates come more frequently then people wud come back, that's why most left in the first place, lack of updates
    Godfi9320 wrote: »

I think if updates come more frequently then people wud come back, that's why most left in the first place, lack of updates

Yes but we need new servers and possibly engine and it would be a good way to get a massive new player base back in, if old bbg players see this remake of it they also might think "hey i played a bb game before i should check this out".
    Generally it's the best way to revive the game and make money for skyvu
    SSS
    Other (Comment Below)
    As long as that doesn't end up like BBU-BBO lol
  • MavockinMavockin Member Posts: 777 Corporal
    I just want to have fun playing BBG again
    44WqQzi.jpg
  • Hug2DeathHug2Death Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,787 Fabled
    Literally anything BB related. I'm not getting my hopes up, but as long as it is something BB related I will be happy
    imghug2death.gif
    Don't lose your way... in your mind~

You are the ocean's gray waves... destined to seek... life beyond... the shore... just out of reach~