BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

We will never give up on BB but times are tough

SkyVu_BenSkyVu_Ben CEO Posts: 261 SkyVu Employee
To all Battle Bears players,

Here is a long overdue update on the Battle Bears franchise. I will keep it brief and I apologize, once again, for taking so long to update everyone. You all deserve better updates, support and open communication.

We’re fighting for Battle Bears.

Over the last year, the revenue from our game updates have dropped low enough to require us to take on client work to keep our core team going. We built a VR platform for a market did not grow as projected. The plan was for the VR platform to generate revenue for big BB updates while laying the foundation for an epic BB VR experience. Simply put, we were too soon the market and I take full responsibility for that. We’re currently doing client work while we refine the master plan for Battle Bears. Yes, THAT master plan that I’ve been working on since forever. All I can say is after making too many mistakes, you start to evaluate your decisions carefully. Perhaps too careful but you all deserve a solid plan that is fully executed. We’ve compiled all of your feedback and want to deliver on what you want the most. It’s an ambitious plan and I’m not sure how exactly we can achieve every part of it. I’m exploring several partnerships to ensure its success. We will need your support to make it happen. So although we’ve used up all your patience at this point, we hope that some of you will still be there for BB when it’s go time.

Q: “So what are the details of the plan Ben?”

I can’t reveal any details yet because I don’t want to make any promises that we fail to keep. We’ve let too many of you down on promised features and I’m stopping that bad practice now. I can say that I am reaching out to several players to help review and refine the plan. Earlier this year, I travelled to Rism’s hometown to get his insights (see photo below). I’m slowly assembling the BB council that will help us shape the future of the franchise. Many of you are already a part of the council based on your feedback posted in the forums and Discord. I wish I could meet all of you one day and hand deliver a BB shirt and Huggable plush.

I have to get back to work now but please remember that we have not forgotten about you. As corny as it sounds, everything we do, we do it for you, the fans that got BB this far.

Thank you for your support and patience.

@SkyVuBen

10hcccxxpw8f.png

Comments

• IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    edited July 25
    Thanks for the update on what's happening, what I have noticed is that most people here are not impatient due to the lack of updates or the quality of the updates. They thing that causes people to become annoyed and to give up on the game is the lack of communication. Visiting the forums is free and can take as little as 2 minutes, this will lead to people having hope in the franchise, spending money on the game and recommending it to people. People here can understand reasons, but we just need them explained to us.

As well as that I think we need some admins on the forum so maybe promote our mods to admin.
    And maybe another BBO chat mod (the current active ones are great though)

Thank you for finally turning up, it will be greatly appreciated and as soon as a little bit of complaining about the lack of communication stops everyone will be much happier.
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    k8r1jfk584u3.gif

A lovely response from the Battle Bears Pope. (Darn, I wish I was that guy to see you.) Thanks for clarifying the situation revolving (I love Revolvers) around the current status to the Battle Bears franchise. It is great to here something from you as I like it when game developers talk to their fans about progress as it makes them feel like they matter to the community. (Just like daddy Jeff Kaplin) I wish you tons of luck upon this "Master Plan" of yours and I have hope to see Battle Bears great again! (I don't like big walls)

Damn, as a veitamese dude. That restaurant looks oddly familiar.... nahh, alot of restaurants have those kinds of chairs. I probably never been there.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    Better late than never?

Anyway there are some ideas that I hope you consider putting into your "Master Plan" for BBG

A Game Setting that allows for competitive play

Slightly biased as I am a decent competitive player for a good while. I will list the things I would want and the reasons for each of them. I'm well aware that most of these are near impossible requests but, I hope you will take into consideration implementing them even on a small scale.

HUD Customization
    • Ability to change all the button sizes individually
      -I would like to make less used buttons take less on the screen. While keeping main buttons large and easily accessible.
    • More customization
      -Buttons that have been previously unmovable such as the health and weapon reload buttons being able to be moved would allow for more customization

Private Match Options
    • Selecting a certain player format
      -A nice quality of life improvement
    • Match Time Adjustment
      -I personally feel that 4 minutes is too short for a match. An option for 2,4,5,6 minutes would be nice

Bring Everyplay back
    -By doing this it allows us to save replays and review our gameplay. Not only that, it's easy integration with YouTube will allow for more publicity for BB.

SSS
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    edited July 25
    If anything i want the master plan to be a bb gold re release and i guess the list of things i'd want in that:
    -new engine
    -big maps scaled up further to make them feel bigger
    -take steamyard blue and add another steamyard blues, put it back to back add 2 springs to go over the top, add a small hole in the tunnel sections. This makes it the giant complex chaotic fun map it looked like when the trailer came out.
    -fix desert airmine's big *insert what it is here i seriously can't figure it out* in the middle it basically kills you every time.
    -balance. make a thread asking for everyone's opinion on the most unbalanced weapons and how they would fix it?
    -brighten the game up, compare old BBG to current it looks super dark and some skins just look terrible nowadays (base oliver, the effects on DOCO and OCO, every riggs skin etc)
    -fix weapons such as snowtato launcher and toxic plague that block aoe projectiles.
    -fix let it cold
    -reduce the lag
    -more weapons
    -medic class
    -advertise the forums like you do with the free gas
    -make a discord server, advertise this too like forums. (you can actually censor swears and other words using the mee6 bot ask @InstableGriff or @Soo__hey who know a lot about discord and how you can moderate it)
    -reduce prices. Max for joules could be 200k and max gas could be 75, not including skins for either.
    -make under 60 gas items into joules (this is my formula for gas to joules) Gas item->joule item->x1000->x2 e.g. Steamshot becomes 60k joules, armour 2 becomes 80k joules.
    -both equip slots are availible from the start
    -+1 equips are availible from the start
    -jump is availible from the start
    -radar now only shows people that did damage to you the past second
    -increase skill rating for ranks, e.g. Bronze is 1000, silver is 10,000, gold is 100,000 and diamond is 1,000,000. Yes these numbers really would work considering a lot of people have high numbers of hundreds of thousands of skill rating (i have 730k between my 2 accounts) and some even have millions (fluttershy has 3 million). This would mean diamond is an achievement unlike any other and is rare and gold becomes a uncommon achievement in pubs.
    -remember white skins? Make it a thing in game, each white skin costs 1 million joules so it becomes the equal to gold skins but joules. No work even required for this and people actually liked those call them "no skin" or something.
    -add all the rest of the campain weapons into the game and this time for the characters that actually used them
    -move weapons that don't fit characters to others
    -make multiclass weapons (e.g. Oliver and Wil get flamethrower)
    -fix snowtato's massive model, shrink it down to señor potato's
    -add total kills stat
    -add total deaths stat
    -add total bomb plants stat
    -add total windmills captured stat
    -add total assist stat
    -add total assist score in game with kills and deaths
    -replace kills and deaths with plants and assists in PTB
    -replace kills and deaths with captures and kills in KOTW
    -add a scope for sniper that removes lock on and dispersion but allows headshots for double damage and counts those as headshot kills, but don't remove the current bbg scope mechanics since they're unique and interesting
    -give graham a passive healing turret that heals from 500 units at the same rate as turrets with 75 health or any kind of passive that let's him place down something that heals teammates.
    -fix bullet animations by adding an option that allows you to have the old ones or the new ones, the new ones lag older devices pretty badly so it's not just for nostalgia that i want this option.
    And i guess that's everything i can think of that's wrong with bbg so if it's part of your master plan then go ahead and maybe get some of this done?
    -unequip taunts option
    -taunt button
    -detonate button (not sure why these were removed)
    If there's multiple things going on in the master plan then a new story game would be nice and as a very minor want bring back BBF.
    SSS
  • StarcStarc Member Posts: 1,069 Sergeant
    edited July 25
    Hey Ben, we really appreciate ur update thread and I agreed with @MR329 about that Battle Bears has lots of hopes. And I was wondering when is the BB Overclock updates coming? @SkyVu_Ben
    If you want to join BearRaiders. PM @Starc
    Starc's kik: .starc

Before joining BR clan, please read the guidelines:
    http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46442/br-bear-raiders-bbo-and-bbg-recruiting/p1

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." -Albert Einstein
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,622 Fabled
    I admit I was really surprised to see an any kind of update coming from SkyVu, but yes, this is a pleasant surprise to hear from you guys again. It means not everything is lost and the future can be more positive than what we might imagine.
  • LethalLethal Member Posts: 313 Recruit
    edited July 25
    @SkyVu_Ben If you ever find yourself in a lack of ideas, there's a whole lot of intelligent and creative people on this forum, willing to help you guys out.
    Sombra best OW girl.
  • Assassins_AceAssassins_Ace Member Posts: 225 Recruit
    edited July 25
    This thread means so much hope for me. Skyvu has my complete support and any assistance needed.
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,440 Fabled
    kool
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,943 Exalted
    @SkyVu_Ben Thank you for the update post, if you ever happen to be out someplace in the midwest someday, it would be fantastic to meet up for lunch or something! :)
  • ImmaBattleBearImmaBattleBear Member Posts: 1,225 Sergeant
    Cheers, Ben Vu!
    Hope for the best for Battle Bears.
    Does that mean bbo will get updated? (At some point)
    SkyVu_Ben wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for the supportive replies. It really means a lot to us. Yes, if we do meet up, finding a good Vietnamese restaurant is a BB meetup tradition :)

Some more thoughts:
    One benefit of client work is that it improves the skills of the team. This in turn will translate into better BB games/updates in the future. We're working on some cool client games that I will share soon. Some of you will actually recognize the brands we are working with.

Another benefit of client work is that the goal of the BB plan is no longer ALL about pushing profits but simply making the players happy and having fun growing the brand. The tradeoff is slower development for BB but I hope you can see the profound difference this makes in terms of how we make our decisions <3

BBG & BBO players will not lose what they've earned and paid for. This is paramount. If things need to be removed for whatever reason, we will find a suitable replacement.

In terms of the plan, don't expect sweeping changes. We know what you guys like and simply want to make more of what you like with logical features like real clans, chat, etc.

You guys are the best!

So BBO will have updates coming soon?

http://battlebears.vanillaforums.com/discussion/46442/br-bear-raiders-bbo-and-bbg-recruiting/p1

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." -Albert Einstein
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,440 Fabled
    wait i have question r u going to make new ads for te games cuz theres only like 10 ppl on gold nowadays and overclock is just a chat hub
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • theLurkertheLurker Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Sergeant
    @SkyVu_Ben Thank you so much for telling us all these important information, me and my friends are always talking about BB, and we are all wondering what is going on, we love this game, it's what bring us together here, I've been here for 5 years now and I'm still having lots of concern about BB games, and we will always support you SkyVu guys, we are waiting for any new things coming out from BB and we will always be~ ;)
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    I don't like soldier in BBG.
    Give me:
    -Tommy Gun primary
    -BB1 Rifle primary
    -Mobster skin

Thanks.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,433 Noble
    edited July 25
    I think it's safe to say that this franchise has shaped a lot of our lives in some way or another, and i'd argue that many people in this community have not completely disappeared. A significant portion of this community is lost, but many of us are dormant and may return if the situation improves.

I appreciate the apology and acknowledgement of our concerns, i think it is very important that communication is a top priority. We are your fans and your source of revenue. We will be more willing to support your games if we know what is going on. Now obviously many details of the games can be kept lowkey until launch, but we should be informed about the overall direction the franchise is taking. Communication is important, and if you treat your fans well, we will treat you well in return.

I am more than happy to answer questions and give feedback if desired, and I have plenty of things to say that i have held back on. I understand that there are some people who disagree with much of what I have to say, but having opposing viewpoints is always a good thing.

There are many people like me who lurk in the shadows on this forum. There is life here, but it is reclusive. If you give us the attention we seek we will return it in favor.

I may start posting threads posing my viewpoint on certain subjects, both to state my opinion and to open up discussion. This is because I noe have some hope that my breath won't be wasted. But i may not for a couple weeks since I have many things to be doing.
    OKY was here
    edited July 25
    ShovelButt wrote: »
    You fellas are damn stupid with how you want to approach revitalizing bbg. There are still dumb bugs that exist in this game. The green lantern skin for botch still has a glitched display icon, matches end abruptly for you while the other players run around, and the bundle deals don't ever display, just to name off a few. Lobbies can't determine whether they have 3 players or 9/8, and abusement park still has the exposable skybox. These little bugs are so minor, yet they are so frustrating to deal with every time you play the game. So forget all this balancing and reworking garbage, polish the game first, then you can start mentioning buffs and nerfs

P.S. Rism isn't the best at patches so maybe have a more efficient play tester group.

I agree with this whole heartedly. I personally ofren disagree with rism on the subject of balancing, and although I am by no means infallible myself, i do requests that Skyvu talks to different prominent community members in order to get opposing viewpoints on balancing and compare them. The last time Skyvu listened to one player for a balance change it was UltimateBear and many aspects of the patch honestly worsened the situation. I can dump tons of thoughts and material on balancing for BB0 but I will only do it if it will be read. @CantTouchThis and I have discussed balancing and have discussed changes to many weapons in BB0 and overall mechanics, but we have not shared our thoughts. Even though ctt is inactive i may share our work soon.

I also agree that quality is far more important than content. I LOVED BBR, however, there is no denying that BBG is a better game in terms of depth and content. BBR wasn't even better balanced than BBG has been (for the most part). The biggest difference to me has been the quality. BBR was much smoother, had better servers, less lag, less crashing, more fan communication accompanied with it, and more frequent updates. But note on the latter, the updates were often times fairly small. Not everyy update must be large, an update with only one or two weapons is enough every once in a while. I would much rather have a small update with just a few new things every two or three months than go a year without an update. Bbr had lots of small updates with occasional large updates, and i think that is a much better system.

I have more advice on this too. Saberi was a mistake. We do NOT need more characters in either BBG or BBO. There are enough in both games. We need our characters to be more fleshed out. Characters like sniper and Demo in bbg still have far less weapons than heavy and soldier. We don't need new characters, we need old ones to be more fleshed out.

I have a lot of suggestions that i have developed over the years on these sorts of things. Even if you disagree with me, it's still good to see how other people (and some of your fans) may think. I will attempt to post a thread about these matters when I get home tonight, but again i can't promise it. I will happily give feedback if it is acknowledged by Skyvu.

Many of us have been fans of Battle Bears for years. We will support Skyvu through hard times as long as we feel that our effort is not wasted.
    OKY was here
    Dujuran wrote: »
    If anything i want the master plan to be a bb gold re release and i guess the list of things i'd want in that:
    -new engine
    -big maps scaled up further to make them feel bigger
    -take steamyard blue and add another steamyard blues, put it back to back add 2 springs to go over the top, add a small hole in the tunnel sections. This makes it the giant complex chaotic fun map it looked like when the trailer came out.
    -fix desert airmine's big *insert what it is here i seriously can't figure it out* in the middle it basically kills you every time.
    -balance. make a thread asking for everyone's opinion on the most unbalanced weapons and how they would fix it?
    -brighten the game up, compare old BBG to current it looks super dark and some skins just look terrible nowadays (base oliver, the effects on DOCO and OCO, every riggs skin etc)
    -fix weapons such as snowtato launcher and toxic plague that block aoe projectiles.
    -fix let it cold
    -reduce the lag
    -more weapons
    -medic class
    -advertise the forums like you do with the free gas
    -make a discord server, advertise this too like forums. (you can actually censor swears and other words using the mee6 bot ask @InstableGriff or @Soo__hey who know a lot about discord and how you can moderate it)
    -reduce prices. Max for joules could be 200k and max gas could be 75, not including skins for either.
    -make under 60 gas items into joules (this is my formula for gas to joules) Gas item->joule item->x1000->x2 e.g. Steamshot becomes 60k joules, armour 2 becomes 80k joules.
    -both equip slots are availible from the start
    -+1 equips are availible from the start
    -jump is availible from the start
    -radar now only shows people that did damage to you the past second
    -increase skill rating for ranks, e.g. Bronze is 1000, silver is 10,000, gold is 100,000 and diamond is 1,000,000. Yes these numbers really would work considering a lot of people have high numbers of hundreds of thousands of skill rating (i have 730k between my 2 accounts) and some even have millions (fluttershy has 3 million). This would mean diamond is an achievement unlike any other and is rare and gold becomes a uncommon achievement in pubs.
    -remember white skins? Make it a thing in game, each white skin costs 1 million joules so it becomes the equal to gold skins but joules. No work even required for this and people actually liked those call them "no skin" or something.
    -add all the rest of the campain weapons into the game and this time for the characters that actually used them
    -move weapons that don't fit characters to others
    -make multiclass weapons (e.g. Oliver and Wil get flamethrower)
    -fix snowtato's massive model, shrink it down to señor potato's
    -add total kills stat
    -add total deaths stat
    -add total bomb plants stat
    -add total windmills captured stat
    -add total assist stat
    -add total assist score in game with kills and deaths
    -replace kills and deaths with plants and assists in PTB
    -replace kills and deaths with captures and kills in KOTW
    -add a scope for sniper that removes lock on and dispersion but allows headshots for double damage and counts those as headshot kills, but don't remove the current bbg scope mechanics since they're unique and interesting
    -give graham a passive healing turret that heals from 500 units at the same rate as turrets with 75 health or any kind of passive that let's him place down something that heals teammates.
    -fix bullet animations by adding an option that allows you to have the old ones or the new ones, the new ones lag older devices pretty badly so it's not just for nostalgia that i want this option.
    And i guess that's everything i can think of that's wrong with bbg so if it's part of your master plan then go ahead and maybe get some of this done?
    -unequip taunts option
    -taunt button
    -detonate button (not sure why these were removed)
    If there's multiple things going on in the master plan then a new story game would be nice and as a very minor want bring back BBF.

I'll respond to this when I get home later. Not gonna bash like I sometimes do, but I have my own feelings on these things and I think it will be best for Skyvu if they get feedback from different parts of the community.

Another note I have is that at somepoint as a community, we need to try and get a general consensus on the order we want things to happen. We all want a lot of things but Skyvu has limited capabilities. We need to let them now what we want prioritized as to not overwhelm them.
    OKY was here
    edited July 25
    You fellas are damn stupid with how you want to approach revitalizing bbg. There are still dumb bugs that exist in this game. The green lantern skin for botch still has a glitched display icon, matches end abruptly for you while the other players run around, and the bundle deals don't ever display, just to name off a few. Lobbies can't determine whether they have 3 players or 9/8, and abusement park still has the exposable skybox. These little bugs are so minor, yet they are so frustrating to deal with every time you play the game. So forget all this balancing and reworking garbage, polish the game first, then you can start mentioning buffs and nerfs

P.S. Rism isn't the best at patches so maybe have a more efficient play tester group.

I agree with this whole heartedly. I personally ofren disagree with rism on the subject of balancing, and although I am by no means infallible myself, i do requests that Skyvu talks to different prominent community members in order to get opposing viewpoints on balancing and compare them.

When it comes to balancing bbg there are multiple people who do it. Simply put i throw my ideas in first every time and that gets people talking about the stats i do, if my stats got in without question they'd ruin bbg since much debate goes over the stats for each update and this causes them to shape a lot from their original points whilst generally holding their original base idea for the stats.
    So if you dislike the balancing you don't just dislike my ideas, i'd be happy to let you discuss stats with us for the next update (if there ever is one, depends on trang responds to the last).
    SSS
    edited July 25
    Dujuran wrote: »

I agree with this whole heartedly. I personally ofren disagree with rism on the subject of balancing, and although I am by no means infallible myself, i do requests that Skyvu talks to different prominent community members in order to get opposing viewpoints on balancing and compare them.

When it comes to balancing bbg there are multiple people who do it. Simply put i throw my ideas in first every time and that gets people talking about the stats i do, if my stats got in without question they'd ruin bbg since much debate goes over the stats for each update and this causes them to shape a lot from their original points whilst generally holding their original base idea for the stats.
    So if you dislike the balancing you don't just dislike my ideas, i'd be happy to let you discuss stats with us for the next update (if there ever is one, depends on trang responds to the last).

I am not intending to make it sound as though I am blaming you for the games balance, although I was vague about that. I simply mean that whenever i discuss BB0 balance with you we tend to disagree (sp pistol and sp sniper, notably). And yes, I would be happy to take part in discussions on balance.

I know that I have bashed on your ideas in the past and have gotten carried away. Although i disagree now just as much as i have in the past on the subjects that were at hand, I apologize if I have been a bit abrasive in the past as I sometimes am. I hope we can get a long better in the future.

Also, Thank you for your positive response despite our conflicts in the past.
    OKY was here
  • InflirtratorInflirtrator Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,810 Noble
    Can't believe I'm saying this.. but.. take it all down and rebuild from scratch imo would be the best idea.

rip off gamemodes from OW pls
  • BwearpoeBwearpoe Member Posts: 172 Recruit
    Thanks so much, Ben. This place has usually helped me feel better when I feel alienated and out of place, (though I sometimes embrace those feelings) and I really hope to be there when the franchise makes it's breakthrough in the hands of SkyVu; not by another company, because you guys are all part of the community. We all make mistakes, and we must. Only through experience and thought may we grow.

Take as long as you need, SkyVu. I will be here...

...waiting.

P.S. May I have the link to the Discord server? I would like to join it.
  • terminaterterminater Member Posts: 250 Recruit
  • GUCCIcxGUCCIcx Member Posts: 23 Recruit
    Have a great weekend everyone!

You too!

• MuzzleMuzzle Member, MVP Posts: 3,641 Exalted
    also get rid of the fidget spinner weapons
    VDx9C98.jpg Legion of Sneks
    also get rid of the fidget spinner weapons

But spin baby spin is actually a good weapon
    SSS
  • ScwambledScwambled Member Posts: 2,339 War Hero
    I'm happy because this was posted on my birthday. Also, props to you Ben for still being here for the community. Hopefully great things are in store for us! #1likeequals1masterplan <3
    tumblr_nuqmcbavte1r7t4nto1_1280.gif?w=615
  • TruChico1415TruChico1415 Member Posts: 158 Recruit
    Thank you everyone for the supportive replies. It really means a lot to us. Yes, if we do meet up, finding a good Vietnamese restaurant is a BB meetup tradition :)

Some more thoughts:
    One benefit of client work is that it improves the skills of the team. This in turn will translate into better BB games/updates in the future. We're working on some cool client games that I will share soon. Some of you will actually recognize the brands we are working with.

Another benefit of client work is that the goal of the BB plan is no longer ALL about pushing profits but simply making the players happy and having fun growing the brand. The tradeoff is slower development for BB but I hope you can see the profound difference this makes in terms of how we make our decisions <3

BBG & BBO players will not lose what they've earned and paid for. This is paramount. If things need to be removed for whatever reason, we will find a suitable replacement.

In terms of the plan, don't expect sweeping changes. We know what you guys like and simply want to make more of what you like with logical features like real clans, chat, etc.

You guys are the best!

So yes? So we are finally getting a BBO updates this coming soon? @SkyvuBen

Some more thoughts:

In (terms of the plan, don't expect sweeping changes. We know what you guys like and simply want to make more of what you like with logical features like real clans, chat, etc.

You guys are the best!

If we have BBO updates, i want:

Clans
    Capture The Flag
    More weapons and skins
    Pickup like in BBG
    every character can have a weapons (Oliver have shotgun)
    STOP THE LAGGING AND CRASHING!!!!
    New maps

and that's it

edited July 30
    Starc wrote: »

Some more thoughts:

In (terms of the plan, don't expect sweeping changes. We know what you guys like and simply want to make more of what you like with logical features like real clans, chat, etc.

You guys are the best!

If we have BBO updates, i want:

Clans
    Capture The Flag
    More weapons and skins
    Pickup like in BBG
    every character can have a weapons (Oliver have shotgun)
    STOP THE LAGGING AND CRASHING!!!!
    New maps

and that's it

The lagging can not be easily stopped, the reason BBO lags but BBG doesn't as much is because the characters in BBO move much quicker, the bullets are often quicker and abilities and big things happen more often. If you get a good connection though
    Then there should be no lagging in either game.

Also we have been told not to expect sweeping changes. So I think maps wouldn't be realistic.

Clans are a very popular choice and SkyVu have mentioned that before so that isn't a bad suggestion.

I feel that pickups like in BBG are sort of instead of the BBO abilities, having pickups in already fast paced bbo might ruin the game.

Skins sound fun and also easy to do so not a bad idea.

Game modes already existed in BBU so maybe it wouldn't be that hard to re add them.

More weapons sound a good idea but as well as more weapons more abilities appeal to me as much, with loads of different unique abilities the game would be different to most FPS/3ps, and it would bring BBO away from being viewed as BBG with less content.

I think also new PF pics would be easy for SkyVu to do, I can imagine it would be fun to slowly uncover the new pictures and would get players buying chests, possibly bringing in income for SkyVu.
    I'd also maybe like to see that single player mode from BBU brought in cos that looked cool. Tho this seems unlikely and a bit ambitious.

• ImapeaceadvocateImapeaceadvocate Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 122 Recruit
    I'm really glad this thread was made and that you guys still care about this amazing franchise. Forgive me if I don't get too excited just yet but I'm certainly a lot more hopeful for the future of BB than I was a week ago.
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 428 Recruit
    If clans come out imma be sad cuz mines ded
    If clans come out imma be sad cuz mines ded

If you mean ØC then, it's recently been revived it now has 2 or 3 active members
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 428 Recruit
    Who revived it? I haven't been on in a while
    Hmmm

I shouldn't have used the word revived, more that a few members coincidentally started playing again.
  • Hug2DeathHug2Death Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,788 Fabled
    Oh thank god I needed this.
    imghug2death.gif
    Don't lose your way... in your mind~

You are the ocean's gray waves... destined to seek... life beyond... the shore... just out of reach~