BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Which one's better?

LAITERZLAITERZ Member Posts: 786 Corporal
edited April 23 in BB GOLD
I know Snowtato Launcher is the new weapon for Wil but I have used it and I don't notice any differences other than having 5 bullets instead of 3 and that you cannot increase its damage with explosions equipment. Also, sometimes it gets stuck and it looks like you're firing it to a wall just in front of your face, resulting in your suicide. Am I the only one that experienced it? Thank you in advance for your help!!

Which one's better? 13 votes

Snowtato Launcher
23%
NYCOMR329Starc 3 votes
Senor Potato
76%
FluttershyisbestponySleepylilReapyCrash_NebulaUltimate_BearMavockinBwearpoeSoo__heyMANU124BlueHeroIgolide 10 votes
"Every time I've failed, people had me out for the count, but I always come back."
Tagged:

Comments

• FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,943 Exalted
    Senor Potato
    Snowtato's lack of equipment bonuses plus weird suicide glitches make it inferior for sure.
  • MR329MR329 Member Posts: 60 Recruit
    Snowtato Launcher
    In my opinion, I think the Snowtato launcher is better, especially since Senor Potato got nerfed.
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,440 Fabled
    bepis cannon
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    I mean they have different playstyles, señor is offensive while snowtato is defensive. Even with snowtato exploding shorter every shot you still have 3 safe shots so it's ammo bonus is existing kinda.
    SSS
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    Snowtato Launcher
    Snowtato launcher is fun.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,943 Exalted
    Senor Potato
    Dujuran wrote: »
    I mean they have different playstyles, señor is offensive while snowtato is defensive. Even with snowtato exploding shorter every shot you still have 3 safe shots so it's ammo bonus is existing kinda.

It's too bad about the suicide glitches and lack of equipment buffs, otherwise it would make for a great defensive variant on Senor, similar to some of Demo's higher-ammo primaries.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    Dujuran wrote: »

It's too bad about the suicide glitches and lack of equipment buffs, otherwise it would make for a great defensive variant on Senor, similar to some of Demo's higher-ammo primaries.

again you can use the first 3 shots totally safe as the glitch is reducing the amount of time it can exist before exploding for every shot you use before reloading and as for lack of equips you can use armour (UK spelling) to make yourself the ultimate defensive character in bbg.
    SSS
  • LAITERZLAITERZ Member Posts: 786 Corporal
    Snowtato's lack of equipment bonuses plus weird suicide glitches make it inferior for sure.
    They should fix it, I spent 140 gas on it and I'm not happy at all with the result, really bad relation quality/price that's for sure, but what matters the most for me is that glitch that makes you suicide all the time. I can't deal with it
    "Every time I've failed, people had me out for the count, but I always come back."
    MR329 wrote: »
    In my opinion, I think the Snowtato launcher is better, especially since Senor Potato got nerfed.
    Yeah but it may be better if it worked properly, it has a really annoying glitch that makes me think I wasted 140 gas
  • InstableGriffInstableGriff Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,343 Sergeant
    edited April 24
    LAITERZ wrote: »
    Yeah but it may be better if it worked properly, it has a really annoying glitch that makes me think I wasted 140 gas
    It's not hard to work around the glitch and develop a special strategy with the weapon. The glitch happens because the explosive AOEs are able to collide with each other, but that also brings an advantage: it can block other explosives from a distance. Additionally, if you time your shots right and don't fire at the default rate at the same spot, the AOEs won't come charging at your face.

Snowtato is a balanced mix of an offensive and defensive weapon all because of an unintentional bug and that's what makes it special. You have to realize its possibilities for defense against other explosives and projectiles while also making sure you can get damage in without harming yourself. Once you do that, it becomes a beneficial choice for both offensive and defensive camps.
    LAITERZ wrote: »
    It's not hard to work around the glitch and develop a special strategy with the weapon. The glitch happens because the explosive AOEs are able to collide with each other, but that also brings an advantage: it can block other explosives from a distance. Additionally, if you time your shots right and don't fire at the default rate at the same spot, the AOEs won't come charging at your face.

Snowtato is a balanced mix of an offensive and defensive weapon all because of an unintentional bug and that's what makes it special. You have to realize its possibilities for defense against other explosives and projectiles while also making sure you can get damage in without harming yourself. Once you do that, it becomes a beneficial choice for both offensive and defensive camps.

I just used it trying what you suggested but it is still not a useful weapon for serious gameplay, I do not know if I'm just unexperienced with it and that's why it's still hard for me to use it with the bug, but I feel like if the bug wasn't there I would like it better