BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Should SkyVu sell BB

terminaterterminater Member Posts: 250 Recruit
Well both games average abound 10 players and we arnt getting updates or news. I think SkyVu just doesn't care and should hand over BB to somebody else. I highly doubt things will change even the forms is pretty dead I'll make the poll anonymous so u can got honestly. @SkyVu_Ben please look if votes even come in.

Should SkyVu sell BB 18 votes

Yes sell
66% 12 votes
No don't sell
33% 6 votes

Comments

• Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,257 Fabled
    I'm not really sure. If Battle Bears was sold, it would still lose a lot of what makes it Battle Bears.

What if SkyVu hired another company to make new Battle Bears games and have SkyVu serve as a publisher/supporter? That's what big names like Nintendo, Sega, etc. do.
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
  • Ex_bystanderEx_bystander Member Posts: 95 Recruit
    Who would still buy this franchise?
  • nishtennishten Member Posts: 148 Recruit
    Ya no one will buy
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    If you guys aren't going to do anything with it, might as well sell it while you can.
    SSS
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,622 Fabled
    Maybe, but it would probably destroy the franchise with stupid and nonsense games or change horribly they're personalities.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    if you want my opinion i'd do this:
    get another company to program what skyvu wants to add in

make a discussion with the new weapon stats and what they want the weapons to be
    let the community decide if it's underpowered/overpowered e.g. a new minigun for riggs that heals riggs for half the damage he does with it, but it's not very strong itself, *insert stats here like 90 ammo, 0.12 rof 5 damage blah blah blah*

make nerfs/buffs where the community feedback is consistent with when they say there is a problem
    SSS
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    edited April 6
    Really interesting topic I was thinking about this the other day and was convinced that selling it would be a good idea.
    But when considering all factors there is not a very high chance of it working-

For a start if a company bought bb it would most likely be because they had a brand new idea for it ,they wouldn't focus on the games we love they would develop something new which would probably be like any other shooter, or make a strange new version without the bits that we love the games for (references to the storyline are very important) it wouldn't really be bb anymore. and would bring new types of players. Like some people have said it would ruin what we like about bb.

A new battle bears with new players would ruin our community. One of the things I love about bb is the community as not many people play we all know each other.

Somebody said Skyvu should hire someone else to focus on bb games, if they could that would be amazing but can they afford it. Maybe a deal that the other company got a lot of the profit would work but it probably wouldn't.

Skyvu are an amazing company who have done so much for the game not many other people could care as much and understand us as players. And as far as I know SkyVu are still working on bb so it seems odd to sell it.

If SkyVu are not interested in bb(I believe they are (although BenVu has not been o. The forums since Feb the 20th)), have no plans for it and the right company come along who are interested in developing and advertising the present games we have as well as other things. Then maybe selling would be a good idea.

But SkyVu have done a lot for the games and I think they still have plans.
    So I wouldn't write them off.
    We should be loyal to them and respect their future plans XD

Also who would by Bb it's hard to appreciate from the outside it wouldn't sell for much

• terminaterterminater Member Posts: 250 Recruit
    I'm not really sure. If Battle Bears was sold, it would still lose a lot of what makes it Battle Bears.

What if SkyVu hired another company to make new Battle Bears games and have SkyVu serve as a publisher/supporter? That's what big names like Nintendo, Sega, etc. do.

Good idea