BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Which do you think is the best (original,not counting fortress) Storyline Battle Bears

Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
All the story BB games are fantastic
And all of them are different.
And all of them have room for an update, with the stories having room for more. if there was to be an update for these games (unlikely) which would you like to be updated.
Basically which is your favourite
I don't know if there is already a thread for this or not.

Also instead of making a new thread I thought I wud ask this here to avoid spam.
Is there anyway I can play battle bears fortress: I can't find it on IOS store or Android(I haven't checked thoroughly).

Which do you think is the best (original,not counting fortress) Storyline Battle Bears 19 votes

Battle Bears 1 (zombies) the first ever game released, paving the way for battle bears for years onwards, the reason this forum is here the reason we have all wasted hours of our life.
15%
PirateWilpower784SSP_Rism 3 votes
Battle Bears -1 introducing Wil and the battle bears crew, also the first moving battle bears which possibly inspired BBO and bbg, it also gave us many of the weapons we have today, and olivers overclock.
73%
PirateEarmuffsHug2DeathInstableGriffRlionkillerEdgecatorCrash_NebulaCheesecakessmtonyterminaterBlueHeroMR329AlphaPrimusIgolide 14 votes
Battle Bears 0 (Wil's finest hour) The newest, introducing a new tactical way to play and much more characters, the first game shop with Gas and Joules and the first multiplayer (and first co-op!) back to stationary shooting though
10%
PirateNYCO 2 votes
ybqrvwtdjq49.png
18cek3ohgw0m.gif

Comments

• IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    Battle Bears -1 introducing Wil and the battle bears crew, also the first moving battle bears which possibly inspired BBO and bbg, it also gave us many of the weapons we have today, and olivers overclock.
    Gotta be -1 so much content, cut scenes are funny, different playable characters, SkyVu did a great job on this game.
  • Crash_NebulaCrash_Nebula Member Posts: 462 Recruit
    -1 was really good, I remember telling a friend to play it and he loved it.
    latest?cb=20130814171413
    103968f5f3ad998684a4470492d6cd03.jpg

• SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    Battle Bears 1 (zombies) the first ever game released, paving the way for battle bears for years onwards, the reason this forum is here the reason we have all wasted hours of our life.
    Bb 1: best bosses, replayability, lots of levels, changing surroundings (showing attention to detail) and good gameplay but storyline felt filler rather then an actual storyline that supports or goes along with the game. Wonky controls too.

Bb -1: story line is expanded and focused on, makes the game flow really well. Lots of content and great bosses/gameplay. Controls somehow get even worse in this game.

Bb 0: greatest cutscenes and storyline, controls could be better but much improvement since the last 2 games, amazing levels and flows better then a stream down mount everest if it didn't freeze at the top. Horrible bosses and final boss (the normal levels were much harder and better), broken multiplayer and single player and there's nowhere near enough content or any replayability.

Each game is good and bad for different reasons but the replayability of bb 1 really just makes it my personal favourite.
    SSS
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    Battle Bears 0 (Wil's finest hour) The newest, introducing a new tactical way to play and much more characters, the first game shop with Gas and Joules and the first multiplayer (and first co-op!) back to stationary shooting though
    In terms of Storyline. Battle Bears 0 has the best one as it includes lots of depth to the bad guys and has some pretty damn good jokes like employees must kill wil before coming back to work, cardboard abbi scene (that should be a weapon) and it's ending that foreshadowes the future of the battlebears. Despite not having the greatest game play compared to the more fast pace BattleBears -1. I really want to see a BattleBears 2. Even if isn't in a form of a game.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,622 Fabled
    It's extremely hard to pick a favorite... they are all great storyline games, and I could say the whole saga is worth playing instead. It's a big shame we are left with only a cliffhanger and no way to tell how things went and how they ended up with the peaceful, post war situation they have in BB: Blast.
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,257 Fabled
    Zombies had the best atmosphere and was pretty creative for its time.
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif