BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Your thoughts about Super Warrior #1 BBG youtuber

Crash_NebulaCrash_Nebula Member Posts: 462 Recruit
edited March 5 in Community
What's your opinion about Super Warrior and his influences in the BB community as a youtuber?

Your thoughts about Super Warrior #1 BBG youtuber 15 votes

He is a good BBG youtuber with some good gameplays
26% 4 votes
I dont like him but he is a good youtuber
0% 0 votes
He is just ok for me
13% 2 votes
He is the cancer of BBG
6% 1 vote
Who the **** is supah warriur?
26% 4 votes
His channel is just quantity not quality
26% 4 votes
latest?cb=20130814171413
103968f5f3ad998684a4470492d6cd03.jpg

Comments

• MavockinMavockin Member Posts: 800 Corporal
    Back when i was still active in BBG he was one of my favourite youtubers. I still dont understand why they banned him
    44WqQzi.jpg
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    Idk who he is but I'll check him out. Also if even if he is just quantity any advertising and publicity for bbg is good isn't it?
    Maybe we should get him on the forums
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    Gold44 wrote: »
    Idk who he is but I'll check him out. Also if even if he is just quantity any advertising and publicity for bbg is good isn't it?
    Maybe we should get him on the forums

he was banned for hacking and is most likely a subbotter. he's okay as a person but as a yter I don't enjoy his content or his practices.
    SSS
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,943 Exalted
    The way I look at it, if you complain about his quality, then surely you should easily be able to provide competition. Plus, you're insulting one of the few active BB youtubers left standing, and more division/drama is exactly what we need right now.
  • Crash_NebulaCrash_Nebula Member Posts: 462 Recruit
    edited March 5
    The way I look at it, if you complain about his quality, then surely you should easily be able to provide competition. Plus, you're insulting one of the few active BB youtubers left standing, and more division/drama is exactly what we need right now.

Sorry if the last option was kinda rude, I just put that because I have seen many people saying that about his channel(you know, people have different opinions). Actually I enjoy Super Warrior content and I know him a little bit cause I have talked to him sometimes.
    latest?cb=20130814171413
    103968f5f3ad998684a4470492d6cd03.jpg

• Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    edited March 6
    I love his content and his art.

I might be slightly bias.

I honestly chose the first one as a joke.

Starting with his content, I honestly think it's hilariously bad, I'm well aware of the fact that you don't need to be good at the game to make good content. However, when your videos revolve around gameplay, I expect them to be somewhat interesting. For people defending Super Warrior calming that his content isn't just gameplay, you don't know what you're talking about. If you say it's about the editing, that's a ridiculous answer. As for music, it's not synced with the gameplay or anything, making the content seem bland and effortlessly put together. It's low effort and easy to make content and I'm genuinely curious on why people like him.

His influences? Absolute ****, by being the most popular BB youtuber, people are going to look at his content to "succeed" on YouTube. Problem is, he makes bad content. More and more people are going to copy him because over this community's overall young fanbase.

Talking about influences, lets not go over the meme that he is legitimately a **** artist while being a content producer for younger audiences. It's only very recently that he has split up his BB and drawing content. Which is a respectable move. Yet, he still has links on his BB related social media that lead to his other type of content.

He's childish, immature, and reacts without thought. And he certainly can't handle criticism.
    SSS
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    It's still publicity for the game tho whether good or bad it still gets people to know about game
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,332 Noble
    edited March 6
    His art tho <3
    too saxxy 5meee
    Sorry if the last option was kinda rude, I just put that because I have seen many people saying that about his channel(you know, people have different opinions). Actually I enjoy Super Warrior content and I know him a little bit cause I have talked to him sometimes.

Oh, I wasn't directing it at you in particular, just people who senselessly trashtalk an earnest content creator while contributing nothing better themselves. :) I figure if his content is as low-quality as some people claim, then it shouldn't be difficult to make better, right?

Either way, my personal opinion on SW is that he's a pretty nice guy and although he currently favors quantity, his frequent upload dates keep a reliable stream of gameplays coming so he's easy to latch onto.

Oh, I wasn't directing it at you in particular, just people who senselessly trashtalk an earnest content creator while contributing nothing better themselves. :) I figure if his content is as low-quality as some people claim, then it shouldn't be difficult to make better, right?

Either way, my personal opinion on SW is that he's a pretty nice guy and although he currently favors quantity, his frequent upload dates keep a reliable stream of gameplays coming so he's easy to latch onto.

I may sound harsh however I believe in "no one is immune to criticism" so I'm only criticising not being purposefully mean to him.

being a nice guy is not excusing his content, the discussion is about his content. He doesn't make analytical videos going in on sets or weapons via commentary or gameplay, he doesn't make his gameplay interesting and all of his video ideas are very plain. It makes sense people wouldn't like his channel for these reasons as well as being the 2nd most popular bb yter EVER just behind repair by I believe 200 subs. If your videos aren't going to be interesting you should at least upload matches that were close or hard to win which is why competitive bb channels do so well (eg toaturtle, clan channels, sean 72 or even yourself in bbr).
    SSS
    @Dujuran You really want to start that whole civil war up again? :/ Last chance to bail with your dignity!
    @Dujuran You really want to start that whole civil war up again? :/ Last chance to bail with your dignity!

again, criticism not trying to be mean. I apologise in advance if anything felt particularly mean.
    SSS
    Just making sure, knowing you guys' history, there's no need to drive yourself crazy again. People drift to the top of their genres for weird reasons, even very small genres. Even if you end up with a smaller fanbase, it's always about the quality in the end, and you shouldn't sell out just for subs.