BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/yHFDVYq
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

What would you like to see for the Battle Bears franchise?

Assassins_AceAssassins_Ace Member Posts: 223 Recruit
I'm simply curious. By no means does this mean anything for SkyVu, but I just want to see the opinion of the forum. I purposefully made the options very vague because, depending on how much replies I get I might make a part 2 to this poll to have more specifics on those options. And if you vote for an option I would love to see why you picked it or if you have suggestions on how that option would be more successful than the other. Also if you pick "Other" please give a detail description of your idea.

What would you like to see for the Battle Bears franchise? 18 votes

A Battle Bears movie/show
5%
Starc 1 vote
A new Battle Bears game
77%
PirateDbackInstableGriffsuperhand02LethalSleepylilReapyCrash_NebulasmtonyMavockinBwearpoeSSP_RismSoo__heyMR329Igolide 14 votes
Other
16%
AbsoluteZeroSkyvubotch3Korrasamilovah 3 votes

Comments

• Assassins_AceAssassins_Ace Member Posts: 223 Recruit
    @Wilpower784 and so do I, I just need to know which should be more focused on, in a style of game or a like in a movie/show kind of way
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,008 Underlord 2016
    A new Battle Bears game
    BBR>BBG>???
    Cleared up code, fixed glitches, map balances, graphic changes (specifically new bullets for riggs' provolowned and beebee for a more stream like effect but not as thin as the original) and returning the old map and skin textures, it was less dull and dark), balance changes, new specials, new equipments, chat feature, a way to add weapons easier for skyvu, more variable's like burn or healing so more weapons could be added.

Seems a lot of things to ask for but most of it would be pretty quick the only hard bits being chat and clearing up code (boring AND time consuming, i feel bad for whoever gets assigned with clearing up code if this happens)

New story game
    Bb 2 or something idk
    Story of oliver during bb Ø maybe? After story?
    SSS
    @Dujuran you have some nice ideas. If a new Battle Bears game ever happen it should focus more on story since we already have two apps that seem relataivy similar to each other. And this poll is hypothetical but I want to collect the ideas and opinions of everyone.
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 217 Recruit
    edited March 2
    A new Battle Bears game
    Just anything big would do
    Tho if a game it must be based on the story as my only problem with bbo is it's not much to do with the originals. I like bbg as the weapons are often borrowed from the story and abbi is the commentator

They could also make a reason why bbg is happening like at the beginning of the the game (like in battle bears blast) explaining why all the bears are fighting
  • Crash_NebulaCrash_Nebula Member Posts: 462 Recruit
    A new Battle Bears game
    A new game would be nice, but we don't know if Sky Vu is in condition to make a game right now, you know, all these projects Ben has.
    latest?cb=20130814171413
    103968f5f3ad998684a4470492d6cd03.jpg

• AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,409 Noble
    Other
    Bruh we can't even get updates for existing games, and people are asking for new ones?

Yeah sure, a new battle bears game would be great but realisticially it wouldn't make any sense.
    OKY was here
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    A new Battle Bears game
    Porting BBG to an updated PC platform as well as cleaning up the game.
    SSS
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,331 Noble
    edited March 2
    I hope for a general bug fixing update for both bbg and bbo
    new social features(chat and clan system for bbg,clan system for bbo)
    maybe even a tournament mode?
    Anyway,a storyline game would be nice to explain characters like saberi, botch,and b1000
    A new Battle Bears game
    Anyway,a storyline game would be nice to explain characters like saberi and botch
    B-1000 is also still unexplained we only know he's a robot made to kill battle bears lol
    SSS
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,597 Fabled
    A new Battle Bears game
    A new storyline game would be good... C'mon, we got a bunch of characters and absolutely no info on them! Also, don't forget the story has been left on a cliffhanger with BB Zero and just a little bit of a taste of what was going to happen in Fortress. We deserve to at least get to know what was going to happen.
    @Pirate yeah I know, I've been wanting more storyline with the characters for awhile now. Always loved the humor
    I know I've only given the poll a day for forumers to voice their opinion but so far it's overwhelmingly a new game. Keep in mind this is all hypothetical which means SkyVu probably won't be making a new game anytime soon given the flop of their other new game like BBO. But I wanted to see the opinions of everyone. Glad to know I'm not the only one that wants some sort of storyline. If there was a game for a Campaign Mode how would you like the characters to be followed? From what I gathered it seems like most would want each character to have some sort of background story or their own plot, kind of similar to how Battle Bears -1 did it
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,331 Noble
    Dujuran wrote: »
    Anyway,a storyline game would be nice to explain characters like saberi and botch
    B-1000 is also still unexplained we only know he's a robot made to kill battle bears lol

o yeah forgot about that
    Gotta add it in my post
    A new Battle Bears game
    @Assassins_Ace Got that right! Each character with their own storyline, in BB-1 style. And speaking of B-1000, at the end of BB Zero we left Rho stuck in a videogame console shaped like a little boy (game boy anyone?) I don't think it's only me who wants to see what happened to him afterwards and how B-1000 was created.
    @Pirate I need to replay BB0 I don't remember the ending :|
    Btw now that we are talking bout stories can someone give me a timeline or something to the Bears Bears world from what I can guess it starts with BB-1, BBcomics, Battle Bears Zero, Battle Bears Zombie, and then Battle Bears Fortress. I know I missed some of the games
    A new Battle Bears game
    There's Battle Bears Blast after them all, with the multiplayer games like Gold being set after the main storyline, I guess.
    A new Battle Bears game
    Btw now that we are talking bout stories can someone give me a timeline or something to the Bears Bears world from what I can guess it starts with BB-1, BBcomics, Battle Bears Zero, Battle Bears Zombie, and then Battle Bears Fortress. I know I missed some of the games

Woah bb comics? Is that a thing?
    SSS
    edited March 2
    @Dujuran yes there was an official comic. It was called Battle Bears Comic, Chapter 1: No Re-Entry. I think there's a copy of it somewhere in an old thread or there's also one on the wiki
    A new Battle Bears game
    @Dujuran yes there was an official comic. It was called Battle Bears Comic, Chapter 1: No Re-Entry. I think there's a copy of it somewhere in an old thread or there's also one on the wiki
    wew
    SSS