BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

BBG v2.26 Tier List and Meta Report. The Rise Of An Old Legend (By Nightowl7654)

ChoctolingChoctoling Member Posts: 200 Recruit
edited February 17 in BB GOLD
b9b33l.png

Back Again With These Tier Lists.

First Up Oliver Has Seen A Massive Usage Rate As The Infamous ProOliver Loadout Has Been Evolved With The Sci-Fi HASR being replaced by Acreambo Pistols. He Has Also Received a Speed Buff and Health Nerf, leading to him to be a fast and high dps character.

The Changes To Riggs' Health Increases Have Dropped Him Below Huggable. His Health Will Also Not Be Increased By Provolowned Anymore.

Wil's Infamous Poptart Shurikens Have Been Nerfed, Which Leads Him Now Below Riggs.

Botch Has Been Showing Great Potential Lately With His Orbs. It's Lack Of Spread, Long Range, and High Damage Against Squishies Have Shown Botch's Potential.

Sanchez Has Not Been Doing Well In These Past Months. His Usage Rate Has Gone Down Significantly Since The Carpet Bomb Nerf. Despite This, He Can Still Quite Pack A Punch, But Just Not As Much Anymore.

Tillman Has Replaced Sanchez's Carpet Bomb, Leaving Him Higher Than Sanchez

Graham's Hand Cannon Nerf Has Left Him Low On The Tier List. The Turrets However, Remain A Great Tool

B-1000 and Saberi Has Not Gotten Any Major Changes, Leaving Them In Their Current Placement

What Do You Think About This One?
9ceb47aa51eb16be6eb23f2081bda99a.gif

A-MEI-ZING

Comments

• FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,943 Exalted
    Just a quick question, is this based on overall class potential with a single weapon, or the number of viable weapons for the class as a whole? Is each class's placement based on their personal best possible loadout/weapon, or on the overall performance and amount of viable weapons for each class? Does this even make sense? xD

Basically, each class can be broken up into their individual weapons and thousands of loadout possibilities, so is this chart assembled around each class using their top tier loadout or around the number of viable options in competitive play that each class has access to (broader classes with more competitive options = higher tier in this case).

for some reason it's really hard to type this with that cute Mei waving at me in your sig
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    As for the "pub meta" I would definitely put Botch at the very top.
    As many players are discovering, Orbs with Damage 3 is a very OP loadout.
    With its great accuracy, DPS, and continuous fire, I hope Orbs get nerfed soon.

At the A+ tier, I would put Saberi.
    IMO, Saberi is a better, much more easier Oliver.
    Her diverse weapon arsenal almost caters to any type of player.
    SSS
  • ChoctolingChoctoling Member Posts: 200 Recruit
    edited February 17
    Just a quick question, is this based on overall class potential with a single weapon, or the number of viable weapons for the class as a whole? Is each class's placement based on their personal best possible loadout/weapon, or on the overall performance and amount of viable weapons for each class? Does this even make sense? xD

Basically, each class can be broken up into their individual weapons and thousands of loadout possibilities, so is this chart assembled around each class using their top tier loadout or around the number of viable options in competitive play that each class has access to (broader classes with more competitive options = higher tier in this case).

for some reason it's really hard to type this with that cute Mei waving at me in your sig

It Is Based On Multiple Loadouts In Both Casual and Competitive Public Matches, but it's mostly the class's most used loadouts. A Nerf With These Loadouts Can Change Their Placement, And Most People In Public Haven't Been Creative In Finding New Loadouts.

dang i said loadout multiple times

A-MEI-ZING
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    As a guy who plays BattleBears like a drunk person. This tier guide is incredibly ininaccurate for a guy like me XD.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,257 Fabled
    Graham is my favorite class; it sucks to see him so low
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    I almost entirely disagree.
    you're using only OP sets as your basis for each class and you're not taking into account of each class' role. Graham and Sanchez are support they're not supposed to be killers, the hc nerf was well needed.
    The Oliver meta change to acreambo's is non existent, rather 2 years ago it changed to sf asr and hasr in the last year has only just started to see some spot light but still behind it's more defensive, safe and easier to learn counter part of asr.

Riggs now takes a lot more skill to use and is more powerful in the sense that you have to be more aware and learn new tactics essentially making it so the player is better, in my opinion he is just as strong as before but just takes more skill.

I understand why wil is there but you give the wrong reasons for it, wil is really strong but his lack of hitscan makes him uu.

botch is the worst class.

Astoria generally is pretty unbalanced and hardly follows her role I honestly think she should just not be counted for until future balances help her out.

Tilman is underrated and his weapons are really good, just the user has to be smart with them (not including OP stuff like light matter, bom and bb)

sanchez and graham are support they should not be included for this reason.

saberi is broken entirely, her class has no real role and her weapons are up or op. She should not be included.

b-1000 like tilman is also underrated, he is actually very strong but there's very little you can do customization wise as bearail is the only non comp banned primary weapon that's good. With that said he is very strong with bearail direct hits as they are hitscan and his secondaries are good, however energy barrier exists and makes b-1000 the best for pushing against campers and defensive players giving him a good role for pushing and doing high single bearail damage.
    SSS
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,332 Noble
    Saberi is under rated in your list.With a huge potential dps and generally accurate primary weapons ,saberi can wreak havoc against other classes.Saberi is well rounded in health and speed,and if I were to fight a riggs or proliver,I would chose saberi.
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,943 Exalted
    @Dujuran For this reason right here, class tiers shouldn't have a need to exist at all if more emphasis would be put on team play in addition to individual success. Each class would have a role to play, and individual weapons for each class would be graded on how well they fit the class's role instead.
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    edited February 17
    I'm not too good at bbg but it's a cool list even if some bits are controversial, I appreciate that it is a hard thing to make.
    An interesting thread :smile:
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    edited February 18
    NYCO's unmeta tier list
    (Why unmeta do you ask? Because NYCO does not follow the meta!"
    Top tier to low tirer.
    (NYCO only use speed 2 and armour 2)

1.Sanchez.
    Finny the Bindgun is best weapon! No other gun is more superior than Finny!

2.Wil
    Boomstick is good weapon and we got tons of health and speed to kill squishy's. High health people is big problem though...

3.Graham
    His Health is pretty poor but he's got good speed! His radiation weapons are great for killing those Imperial Grande Users!

4.Astoria
    Super fast but low health. But NYCO's super aiming with the AOW makes good counters with characters that can't shoot far.

5.Tilmen
    Despite having no dmg boosters. His double Bearzooka and RPL does quite alot of dmg too squishy's also his health is pretty large

6.Saberi
    Machine gun + Mini gun = Sheet ton of damage! Very versil. (Almost NYCO's oliver")

7.Botch
    NYCO orbs have tons of range and accuracy to deal with squishy's. But his health is terrible thus Botch dies first in a 1v1.

8.Huggable.
    His huggable has some health and lot's speed. But NYCO sucks at landing hose Melee's. Put this higher in the unmeta list If you think your good with the pink terminator.

9.B-1000
    His big gun and bearail is good at killing hem squishy's... but it ain't alot when it comes to large health pools.... those jumping boots do make big problem.

10.Oliver
    Oliver is high up the real teir list... but NYCO somehow sucks at him... must be the no dmg boosters. If your good at him, consider putting him higher up.

11.Riggs
    NYCO will only use Big Iron without dmg boosters... if you don't use Big iron. Consider putting him up a little higher. (Getting kills with the Big @## Revolver is quite fun and satisfying though.) But if you try the Suckerpunch with the Big Iron and land those flash bang (sucker punch bullets) and then fan the hammer (which is just shooting the Big iron) consider putting him in a much more higher spot.

So what do you think of this terrible tier list?
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • ChoctolingChoctoling Member Posts: 200 Recruit
    @NYCO ok

A-MEI-ZING