BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

BBG competitive ban list.

SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
edited December 16 in BB GOLD
specials:
caffeine injection
propbearganda on a riggs
iron curtain on a huggable
Cloaking on astoria

equipment:
damage 3
damage+ammo
damage+armour
explosions 3
explosions+ammo
explosions+armour

oliver:
-acreambos+kumakiri/armour (these remove a weakness of a borderline op wep, making it OP.)
-minigun (accurate weapon with over 60 DPS base, if you don't understand DPS sf hasr does 56 with dispersion and that's supposed to be high damage.)
-oco gauntlet when using the floor glitch
-sci-fi hasr+damage 2 (damage 1 is still allowed) (community accepted OP set.)
-urine trouble (OP)
-tnt launcher

riggs:
-armour (an entire second of life and ibgs give him so much health both of which are broken)
-provolowned+damage 2 (damage 1 is allowed and recommended)
-field medic

huggable:
-so fly (annoying and gives user full control of powerups)
-charged run (annoying and gives user full control of powerups)
-losing your head (annoying and borderline OP, wouldn't be banned if it had only one of these attributes)

tilman:
-light matter (annoying and OP)
-bouncing betty (OP)
-blast o mole ("was this even beta tested?" OP)
-phat man using lock on (hey riggs i heard you liked health? well i can remove 190 of that without your say.)

Astoria:
-blowdarts (OP)

wil:
-chainsaw shotgun ("shot this in your general direction and did 90 damage for barely hitting you and i wasn't even using exp equips." kind of OP)

graham:
-none

botch:
-doom cloud+damage 2 (OP)
-cosmic bomb (spammy and ridiculous damage and aoe)
-orbs+damage (same as minigun just not as bad)
-toxic plague+damage equips ("dmg 2 and i kill every class in 1-2 shots" kind of OP)

saberi:
-energy rifle ("aow pre nerf but double the ammo" kind of OP)
-missiles
-plasma machine gun+minigun(saberi)+damage equips

sanchez:
-greased lightning (same as minigun)
-glue bomb (slows way too much and does stupid damage with ridiculous aoe)
-speed field (full powerup control for your team)
-carpet bomb (OP)

b-1000:
-srcg ("70 DPS with aoe and accuracy is balanced right?" kind of OP)
-lightning bolt (pre nerf aow but with 123 more base health)
-bass cannon

whitelist
-Equipment that do not affect the weapons on your sets are allowed e.g. Exp 3 Astoria
-Caffiene is allowed on huggable
-Equipment +3 that affect a weapon and don't make it OP are allowed e.g. Buzzkill exp +3
SSS

Comments

• thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,332 Noble
    Move this discussion to clan talk plz
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016

It's for all bbg players to refer to only mainly for Rv
    SSS
    Dujuran wrote: »

It's for all bbg players to refer to only mainly for Rv

ok then
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    Why isn't Losing Your Head here lol
    SSS
    Soo__hey wrote: »
    Why isn't Losing Your Head here lol

Forgot.
    SSS
  • LethalLethal Member Posts: 313 Recruit
    questionable weapons/sets:
    -acreambos +armour/kumakiri
    armour/kumakiri vs the loss of speed is balanced IMO
    -oco gauntlet
    Why is this banned?
    -iron curtain for huggable
    Wait what? why on earth this? being able to like not get hit for a while is amazing, but in no shape or form OP considering hug has to get even closer to hit someone, and the opponent would be within the shield, giving the ability to attack.
    -losing your head
    already discussed this, its only banned because you don't like it.
    -speed field
    what? you certainly don't like people being fast. It's not even OP.
    -phat man using lockon.
    Takes forever to even lock, and it assures of 1 potential kill.

Things that should be added:
    - Urine Trouble in general
    - spamclicking on basscannon
    - Energy Barrier
    - Electric Honey + damage 2
    - Twin Bearzookas + explosion
    - Fireworks
    - Orbs + damage
    - Toxic Plague
    - Bind Gun + damage
    Sombra best OW girl.
    Lethal wrote: »
    questionable weapons/sets:
    -acreambos +armour/kumakiri
    armour/kumakiri vs the loss of speed is balanced IMO
    -oco gauntlet
    Why is this banned?
    -iron curtain for huggable
    Wait what? why on earth this? being able to like not get hit for a while is amazing, but in no shape or form OP considering hug has to get even closer to hit someone, and the opponent would be within the shield, giving the ability to attack.
    -losing your head
    already discussed this, its only banned because you don't like it.
    -speed field
    what? you certainly don't like people being fast. It's not even OP.
    -phat man using lockon.
    Takes forever to even lock, and it assures of 1 potential kill.

Things that should be added:
    - Urine Trouble in general
    - spamclicking on basscannon
    - Energy Barrier
    - Electric Honey + damage 2
    - Twin Bearzookas + explosion
    - Fireworks
    - Orbs + damage
    - Toxic Plague
    - Bind Gun + damage

1. Acreambos are balanced because they have that health debuff, kumakiri/armour remove that and make it unbalanced.
    2. It's OP?
    3. Static shuffle, lyh, so fly and charged run all make iron curtain huggable broken.
    4. Yeah basically
    5. Too good in roll out and gives too huge of an advantage, it makes anyone not using it only be able to counter it by using it.
    6. It doesn't feel good for the person recieving it, and there's also a problem: it's a guranteed kill. Focus down the best player on a team with phat man lock ons and that team is gonna lose.
    7. UT in general is fine i only think it's truly OP with dmg 2.
    8. Stay away from being right in front of a bass cannon and you probably will never die to it.
    9. Yes ban the only thing that could make b-1000 viable
    10. Forgot to add it, adding now.
    11. What's wrong with twin bearzooka?
    12. Fireworks are annoying and there are just better options no point in banning a weapon when peace maker and happy hour do the same job but better
    13. Forgot adding now.
    14. Are you sure about that? Might wanna check the wiki.
    SSS
    Peace maker and phatman do a way different job. they provide 1 hit kills, while fireworks are spammable and unavoidable high damage dealers. you realise locking on takes longer then killing a Tilman does, right? "Bass Cannon is fine because you can move away from it" terrible argument, especially considering it's range is massive. for Acreambo's, you still get less health then you would with any other set + kumakiri/armour, and you give up on extra speed/damage, while your opponent can just get that extra while having good health.
    Sombra best OW girl.
    About Bind gun: forgot that it didn't have damage equipment, but it does have 50 DPS + slowing effect on a support, so i still consider it too good.
    Sombra best OW girl.
    -added white list
    SSS
    -toxic plague added
    -hand cannon removed
    I forgot to add the fact that hand cannon was removed after the balance update but it was unbanned the moment it was balanced it just wasn't showed.
    SSS
  • LilyBLilyB Member Posts: 143 Recruit
    So you're saying someone using hasr/asr vs someone using oco gauntlet is fair game? I'm pretty sure oco isn't even close to winning against any other class. Oco shouldn't even be on a ban list!! unless you're playing against noobs. Then you'll get a good kill streak going on but if not then you won't win. Probably get 10-19 depending on the teammates you have/go against. 4vs4 2vs2 3vs3 1vs1 you won't win using oco(unless you play noobs).
    LilyB wrote: »
    So you're saying someone using hasr/asr vs someone using oco gauntlet is fair game? I'm pretty sure oco isn't even close to winning against any other class. Oco shouldn't even be on a ban list!! unless you're playing against noobs. Then you'll get a good kill streak going on but if not then you won't win. Probably get 10-19 depending on the teammates you have/go against. 4vs4 2vs2 3vs3 1vs1 you won't win using oco(unless you play noobs).

I do agree that in a proliver match it won't be useful but the bans go over to pubs.
    SSS
    Darn my riggs explosives 3 buzz kill is banned ;-:

Check the whitelist ;)
    SSS
    Dujuran wrote: »

Check the whitelist ;)

thx :)
    OCO Gauntlet isn't op, but not a fair weapon IMO.

Even against people that are half decent, you can spam orbs.
    SSS
    Soo__hey wrote: »
    OCO Gauntlet isn't op, but not a fair weapon IMO.

Even against people that are half decent, you can spam orbs.

it's no fun to play against and does most of the work for you causing bad habits and everyone hating you along with what you said.
    SSS
    -removed eh+damage 2 ban
    -removed señor ban
    SSS
  • DanDan Member Posts: 1,485 Sergeant
    Not that I'm in the clan or want to join, but how exactly is armour on Riggs or damage + armour is overpowered? Armour is arguably one of the worst equipments behind melee, considering that main guns such as the Sci Fi HASR and provolonwed that do 6-9 damage can easily take away the extra health from armour in 3-6 hits. And really, SRCG? The gun sucks, it so inconsitent and runs out of ammo so quickly.
    Dan wrote: »
    Not that I'm in the clan or want to join, but how exactly is armour on Riggs or damage + armour is overpowered? Armour is arguably one of the worst equipments behind melee, considering that main guns such as the Sci Fi HASR and provolonwed that do 6-9 damage can easily take away the extra health from armour in 3-6 hits. And really, SRCG? The gun sucks, it so inconsitent and runs out of ammo so quickly.

armour on riggs allows riggs to take 5-8 bullets more (about a second) which is really broken, but it may not have been banned if ibgs didn't exist. ibgs on a armour riggs are ridiculous and allow riggs to live forever.
    srcg does 71 DPS, 6 over the cap of automatically being OP.
    SSS
    IBG becomes a real problem, with heavies having around 400 health with one IBG.

Damage allows Riggs to become a insanely powerful class, not only does it have almost double the health of Oliver, it deals significant damage.

And SRCG, is one of the most broken weapons right now. It's a hitscan AOE weapon with incredible DPS.

@Dan
    SSS
  • DanDan Member Posts: 1,485 Sergeant
    @Soo__hey
    @Dujura

What's IBG? Over heal? If so, yeah I never thought about that but having 350+ health by one health pack is ridiculous. And on paper SRCG seems OP but for whatever reason when ever I use it, it never kills. I dump the whole mag onto a soldier at medium range and he doesn't die. Probably my internet.
    Dan wrote: »
    @Soo__hey
    @Dujura

What's IBG? Over heal? If so, yeah I never thought about that but having 350+ health by one health pack is ridiculous. And on paper SRCG seems OP but for whatever reason when ever I use it, it never kills. I dump the whole mag onto a soldier at medium range and he doesn't die. Probably my internet.

Ibg= imperial basket grande (official name for the chicken)

With overhaul riggs you could use sword and stone, provo (had a -0% health bonus) and armour speed and you'd have 300 base health with accurate 60 DPS+ and 30-40% speed if you did/didn't have sucker punch respectively
    450 health 1 ibg
    600 with 2 ibgs
    SSS
  • King_Of_DOOOMKing_Of_DOOOM Member Posts: 57 Recruit
    why is riggs with propbearganda BANNED
    why is riggs with propbearganda BANNED

ridiculous dps at any time he wants, crutch loadout.
    SSS
  • TacticalWarriorTacticalWarrior Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,831 Fabled
    Could we get an explanation for the banned decisions? As a person who doesn't play anymore, but is really interested in the meta of the game, I think that would be super duper cool!
    Could we get an explanation for the banned decisions? As a person who doesn't play anymore, but is really interested in the meta of the game, I think that would be super duper cool!

most of them are obvious, some bans i personally disagree with e.g. dmg 2 hasr but they're banned overall so i have to include it. others are bans because of being a crutch, giving too much of an advantage, annoying or just simply OP. I have time rn so i'll include basic reasons for as many as i can do.
    SSS
  • King_Of_DOOOMKing_Of_DOOOM Member Posts: 57 Recruit
    minigun not op