BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/rKDGr9f
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

BBO Weekly Clan Wars

ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 420 Recruit
edited February 12 in Clan Talk
I've decided to start a weekly clan wars contest. each week clans will face off and the next week they will face off against a different clan. It must be a 4v4. this will go on for 2 or 3 months(depending on interest of this) and the clan with the best record wins.(This is an informal thing so as of right now there's no actual prize for winning except bragging rights). If your clan is interested in joining reply here and Kik me at Sh4dowSn1p3r. Now this contest has some rules.

How to Join
1. You must have Kik
2.I must approve ur clan.
3.You must have 4 to war(unless opponent agrees to less)
4.Reply here with ur clan name and amount of members. Also Kik me at Sh4dowSn1p3r

Banned
No arguing over the list
1.Pistols.
2.Riggs OC
3.Futuristic Sniper
4.Thunderdome
5.Healing Grenade

Communications
Must have Kik. Mine is Sh4dowSn1p3r

Time Restraints
You are allowed to postpone your match one week due to time restraints. If both of you can't do it in that time both clans get an L. If at the end of the two weeks one clan can't do it they get an L and the other clan wins. No complaints.

Clans Participating
ØC, BSR, S8

Schedule For The Wars
ØC V S8
ØC V BSR
ØC V AI

BSR V AI
BSR V ØC
BSR V S8

S8 V ØC
S8 V AI
S8 V BSR

AI V BSR
AI V S8
AI V ØC

Non-clan Participation
If you wish to play but don't have a clan you may team up with up to 3 other players, just make up a team name

I will make a Kik gc with some from each clan

So there it is. I doubt I got everything perfect so feel free to suggest changes to me.

Comments

• Alex17Alex17 Member Posts: 1,613 Lieutenant
    Pssssshhhh
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 420 Recruit
    @Alex16 no need to be pessimistic. If you don't like it don't do it
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,329 Noble
    Interesting...
    Hopefully it might revive BBO
    @thecheeselover that's the point to get people active
    @thecheeselover you unknowingly have me an idea to change it a bit thanks
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,025 Underlord 2016
    why ban electric honey and daisy cutter? and why isn't sp sr banned?
    SSS
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 217 Recruit
    Dujuran wrote: »
    why ban electric honey and daisy cutter? and why isn't sp sr banned?

Daisy cutter because it dosent require skill just spamming but I don't know why electric honey as it's just like an assault rifle/mini gun
    @Dujuran I don't like tracking weapons but for ar and smg. This isn't really that formal. Plus it's my thing so i decide:)
    And why wud I ban the weapon I use lol
    @Gold44 is 44 in?
    @Dujuran I don't like tracking weapons but for ar and smg. This isn't really that formal. Plus it's my thing so i decide:)

have you ever even played with it? it's a lot more complicated...
    also you should ban op stuff not just things you don't like
    SSS
    @dujuran thanks for feedback will take it into consideration
  • OYSTEROYSTER Member Posts: 229 Recruit
    Hey it's mirage's tourney/clan war. So mirage gets to decide what's allowed. If you don't like it, host your own tourney/clan war.

:smile:
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
    [AI] Assassins Imperium President
    AssassinsImperium account manager
    @OYSTER is AI in?
    OYSTER wrote: »
    Hey it's mirage's tourney/clan war. So mirage gets to decide what's allowed. If you don't like it, host your own tourney/clan war.

:smile:
    I understand that, but i feel like that at the very least it should ban the literally only objectively OP weapon
    SSS
    Although sp sniper rifle is op it does require a bit of skill unlike daisy cutter so I can see why it's allowed
    I could try enter 44 but we are all in different time zones and not very active so we'll see. Do I need 4 players for each game or can I just use however many we have online at the time as long as it's 4 or below?
    Also I recommend adding glitches to the banned list just to clear that up before the clan wars begin
    Gold44 wrote: »
    Although sp sniper rifle is op it does require a bit of skill unlike daisy cutter so I can see why it's allowed
    as a tilman player I can confirm this is not true, you can't just shoot it randomly and expecting to kill a whole team. sp sr takes aim, which you can learn at tops in a week to be advanced at so it's not really a big learning curve. I know this since it's the same thing in bbg with sf asr and sf hasr: "sf hasr has dispersion so there's no aim but with sf asr there is so it's more skill based" this idea makes sense but in practice it's very different.
    SSS
  • OYSTEROYSTER Member Posts: 229 Recruit
    Perhaps this thread should stick to its intended topic?

@_Häwkëyë_

I will ask my clan and see if we can find a 4 person team.
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
    [AI] Assassins Imperium President
    AssassinsImperium account manager
    @Gold44 if ur opponent agrees then sure
    edited February 6
    @Dujuran I lost my acct for a while and had to use a new one. I only had default weapons. I still rekt 90% of players. That doesn't mean default is op. Neither is sp. it does take skill to use sp sniper.
    @Dujuran I lost my acct for a while and had to use default. I still rekt 90% of players. Sp is not op
    that is skill, I can beat OP set users in bbg doesn't mean that they aren't using op sets...
    it's op because it does a dps/dpb of 160 this means in 3 seconds it does 480 damage which is enough to kill literally any class In the game without crits or specials, it 2 shots every class in the game except riggs which it can still 1 clip. if you're not outright killing someone you halved their health in an instant. it has a long reload but for Astoria with the highest speed, ice traps and health along with an oc that gives her not only speed but also cloak this is negated in so many ways. all of this is BASE damage not considering higher crit damage/chance or higher damage from augs and not thinking about charged shot or charged burst.
    SSS
    @Dujuran if you didn't notice I said this thing is informal... besides halving health with one shot isn't limited to Astoria tillmans rocket launchers all do that... besides I said no arguing over the banned list
    @Dujuran if you didn't notice I said this thing is informal... besides halving health with one shot isn't limited to Astoria tillmans rocket launchers all do that... besides I said no arguing over the banned list

Tilman's rocket launchers are projectiles not hitscan that's why they're fine
    SSS
    edited February 6
    @Dujuran I'm done arguing you don't have to be in this competition if u don't want to
    As of right now we have 3 clans in
    edited February 7
    Edit: Non-clan participation section, and Kik group chat
    Edit: Daisy and EH are allowed
    edited February 12
    Schedules are in the contest starts as of now
    Edit: Healing grenade banned