ideas for next BBO update
here's everything i could possibly think of for the next update:
1. Clans features unlocked
2. messaging system unlocked
3. ASSISTS i would like to see implemented, just like it is in BBG. I see people all the time complaining about stolen kills; it happens to me too all the time too, as I'm sure it does everybody. And even worse, the way it is now, you get people just waiting around in the game for a teammate to take 90% off of an enemies health, then they pop him once at the last second and get the kill, while the guy that did all the work gets no xp or anything.
4. new maps are always good.
5. it would also be cool if, when creating a private match, we were able to pick teams.
This would allow for pure clan vs clan battles.
6. It would also be cool if we could make longer matches, and matches with higher amounts of kills for a team to win.
I mean, keep the 4 and 6 minute options, and 25 kills; but if they could add maybe a 10 minute option as well, and perhaps a 50 kill limit for those 10 minute matches. Or have just 10 minutes with no kill limit, or a 50 kill limit with no time limit.
7. There seems to be an imbalance as far as obtaining character coins. Wil coins, especially, are way too rare.
8. maybe some new armor packs for the other characters that don't have any.
9. and of course, however unlikely it would be for this to actually happen: it would be amazing if there was controller support added; like how BBG supported the Moga controller.
good stuff that was.
10. Official tournaments would be awesome!
I know thats alot to ask of lol; just throwing all of the ideas i've had out there.
Anybody else got any good ideas?