BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

ideas for next BBO update

Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
edited January 2017 in BB OVERCLOCK
here's everything i could possibly think of for the next update:

1. Clans features unlocked

2. messaging system unlocked

3. ASSISTS i would like to see implemented, just like it is in BBG. I see people all the time complaining about stolen kills; it happens to me too all the time too, as I'm sure it does everybody. And even worse, the way it is now, you get people just waiting around in the game for a teammate to take 90% off of an enemies health, then they pop him once at the last second and get the kill, while the guy that did all the work gets no xp or anything.

4. new maps are always good.

5. it would also be cool if, when creating a private match, we were able to pick teams.
This would allow for pure clan vs clan battles.

6. It would also be cool if we could make longer matches, and matches with higher amounts of kills for a team to win.
I mean, keep the 4 and 6 minute options, and 25 kills; but if they could add maybe a 10 minute option as well, and perhaps a 50 kill limit for those 10 minute matches. Or have just 10 minutes with no kill limit, or a 50 kill limit with no time limit.

7. There seems to be an imbalance as far as obtaining character coins. Wil coins, especially, are way too rare.

8. maybe some new armor packs for the other characters that don't have any.

9. and of course, however unlikely it would be for this to actually happen: it would be amazing if there was controller support added; like how BBG supported the Moga controller.

good stuff that was.

and lastly:

10. Official tournaments would be awesome!

I know thats alot to ask of lol; just throwing all of the ideas i've had out there.

Anybody else got any good ideas?
ybqrvwtdjq49.png
18cek3ohgw0m.gif

Comments

• MR329MR329 Member Posts: 60 Recruit
    B1000
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,061 Underlord 2016
    auto fire for tilman
    skill rating system similar to the bbr one where its very hard to rank up
    max level cap increased to maybe 50 or so

in addition to everything you said
    SSS
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,435 Noble
    Dujuran wrote: »
    auto fire for tilman

Are you suggesting auto aim for rockets and such?

Not sure but if you are we might as well bring back autoaim for the SP sniper while we're at it ;)
    OKY was here
  • InstableGriffInstableGriff Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,343 Sergeant
    edited January 2017
    auto fire for tilman

Not sure but if you are we might as well bring back autoaim for the SP sniper while we're at it ;)

I think he means that the Rocket Launchers should fire like almost every normal weapon does. As they operate now, only one rocket fires after tapping the fire button; if you continue to hold the button, no more rockets will come out unless you let go and tap again, meaning you have to aim and fire the rockets separately.

This actually bothers me more than one would think it does.
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,338 Noble
    -Add a option to change the button size.Seriously,the button are ridiculously small on a tablet like a iPad
    playable huggable?
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,061 Underlord 2016
    auto fire for tilman

No i mean when you hold down fire it doesn't shoot after the first hence auto fire
    And please let's not buff the only objectively OP weapon in BBO.
    SSS
  • AlphaPrimusAlphaPrimus Member Posts: 96 Recruit
    edited January 2017
    Any new weapons and classes are always welcome. So are new game modes.
  • KiraKira Member Posts: 84 Recruit
    How about a mission Campaign for gold and the titanium coins?
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    edited February 2017
    How about an actual spectator mode
    A double (or triple) jump ability that either is a one off or completely enhances your jumps for certain time.
    Also an Overclock that raises you into the air would be cool but hard to make. It would be good for sniping
    And a last man standing mode would be cool. Kinda like the hunger games. So once you are out you're out and u enter spectator mode. This could allow more than 8 on a map as it would not be crowded for long
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 222 Recruit
    edited February 2017
    More :New weapons would also be cool> see shimmers post on snipers
    Also 1v1 mode