BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/rKDGr9f
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Smash Bros Royal Rumble

EdgecatorEdgecator Member Posts: 1,672 Lieutenant
edited January 19 in Creative
PART ONE
Callie, Marie, and Tails are there once again in the Patrick's Mind Wrestling arena, calling the action of the match.

"HELLO I'M MILES PROWER, HERE WITH MY BROADCAST PARTNERS CALLIE AND MARIE! WE HAVE A SPECIAL FIGHT HERE TONIGHT!"

"Yep! We have all members of the Smash Bros roster competing in the Royal Rumble tonight, with the exception of the Mii brawler, gunner, and swordsman!" Callie says.

"Yes, we're hoping for more surprises later on in the night! We would love to see who are some of the entrants, if they're gonna be a surprise and what not! And most importantly, the winner of the Royal Rumble will be granted immunity to be cut from Smash Bros 5, AND will be top tier in the next game!" Marie says.

The bell rings, Wobbuffet, the ring announcer, roars with a booming voice.

"THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH! Each competitor will enter the ring one by one, and after every 90 seconds, a new participant will appear in the match! To win the match, you must eliminate all other opponents. To eliminate them, you must throw your opponent over the TOP rope, with both of their feet hitting the floor!"
The crowd errupts.

"Now, let's reveal the first participant entering into this match..."
Music hits, and Bayonetta is revealed.

p5vpx7xxne5n.jpg

"Introducing first, the participant who drew number one...BAYONETTA!"
Bayonetta walks down to the ring, seemingly fired up for competition, despite her being #1, which is probably the unluckiest spot. The crowd cheers heavily for her. She stretches and looks at the entrance to see who her next opponent is.
Music hits, and it's Rosalina.

"Introducing the participant who drew number two...ROSALINA!"
Bayonetta seems happy that she gets to face a challenge at the start. There was only one problem: Where was Rosalina? She wasn't walking from the entrance...

Then, all of a sudden, Rosalina falls from the sky and crashes face first into the mat! It has to be around a 70 ft drop, and Bayonetta cringes. Medical staff start surrounding the ring, with the commentators also shocked at what just happened.

l5v94u2h0tsr.jpg

"Oh...Oh my god... Somebody, call police, someone call an ambulance." Tails says.

"By god, she's gotta be dead. That was a high fall." Callie says.
The bell rings, despite Rosalina having a serious and fatal injury in the middle of the ring.

"WHAT THE HELL?! Somebody call the ambulance! Why in the name of hell would you start this match?! She's hurt!" Marie yells. "Folks, this is not part of the entertainment we had in store tonight, we're afraid that Rosalina might've just died right here."

"Yes, uh, this is an unscripted moment. We are very sad to announce the death of Rosalina on this night." Tails says in a sorrow tone.
The medical staff put her on a gurney and lift her over the top rope and onto the ground slowly, to ensure she is eliminated but is also carried very lightly out of the arena. They already knew she died, and Bayonetta looks at the entrance ramp very scared. She didn't know Rosalina would be dying right in front of her, in a show that was supposed to be scripte-URGHHURGH I mean involving her in the match. 90 seconds have passed, and music hits once again.

"It's Fox McCloud!" Tails yells. "The third entrance in this matchup is the animal aristocrat himself, Fox!"
5ligp7iy0c1m.jpg

Pyro sparks drop from the ceiling. Fox gets out of his arwing and runs into the ring and starts hammering away on Bayonetta. Bayonetta manages to slam him into the corner and deliver some shots with her knee into his face. Then, she throws him across the ring, showing her strength. She delivers a sidekick to his head, stunning him for a bit. Then, she climbs the turnbuckle and manages to hit an elbow drop onto him. "These guys are putting up a great match as they wait for the next entrant!" Callie says. When Fox gets up, Bayonetta puts him in a power-bomb position. However, as soon as she lifts him up, Fox counters her attack and puts her in his own finishing maneuver-the Cross Armbreaker! Bayonetta is trapped within Fox McCloud's grasp, and she can't counter. Fox is hell bent on breaking her arm, and Bayonetta starts tapping out. "Bayonetta, you can't tap out! Submissions don't count in a royal rumble match!" Tails reminds everyone. Fox McCloud continues to put her in the armbar, until the crowd realizes there's only five seconds left for the fourth entrant. The crowd chants. FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!
The alarm sounds, and very familiar and iconic music hits.

Sonic the Hedgehog makes his entrance as the crowd cheers extremely loudly. Sonic's pyro shoots out and continues making his way into the ring. Fox turns his attention to him.
rdvlv11x6939.jpg

As soon as Sonic enters the ring, Fox McCloud stops the armbar on Bayonetta and goes after Sonic. He immediately tries to clothesline Sonic, who dodges and connects with his finishing maneuver, a superkick. Sonic kicks Fox in his chin, which stuns Fox and renders him stuck in a position.
wklvzmz0xbxq.jpg

Sonic dances around the ring. Bayonetta and Fox are dazed, but instead of going after Bayonetta, who is very vulnerable, Sonic waits for the next entrant.
FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!
The alarm sounds...The arena goes dark...The arena is starting to get filled with smoke...then...GONG...

A figure walks down the ramp in a dark hat. Sonic felt scared. It was probably his biggest rival of all time, other than Mario...Pac Man slowly walks down... "Oh, Sonic is going to pay one big trip to hell tonight, isn't he." Marie says.
00bb8l1i2r9d.jpg

Sonic tries to go for the superkick again to Pac Man, but Pac Man dodges and grabs him by the throat. He lifts him up, and slams him to the ground; a signature move of Pac Man, the chokeslam, this kept Sonic down.
vikror04k1bp.jpg

Bayonetta tries to attack Pac Man from behind, but also gets chokeslammed. Pac Man poses, as if he were slitting his throat. The crowd cheers for him, and find out there was another competitor about to enter. Pac Man didn't care, he picked up Sonic and placed him in the 69-ERR I MEAN flipped him upside down in a position for his finishing maneuver, the Tombstone Piledriver, in which he slams his opponent's head into the mat. FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!
The alarm sounds. Music hits and the crowd cheers loudly.

"Oh no, Pac Man is in serious trouble! Another big rival of his is here, and he's also Sonic's best friend! Pac Man is a big target in this matchup!" Tails yells.
Mario, Sonic's best friend and his tag team partner in New-GenerationConsole X, rushes to the ring. He doesn't do his signature entrance, in which he spits a waterbottle, but he rushes to the ring with his signature weapon, a sledgehammer, and sneaks up on Pac Man, who is still trying to do the Tombstone Piledriver on Sonic. Mario was planning to save Sonic from harm.
8eameze0xvnz.jpg

Mario knocks Pac Man in the back of the head with the sledgehammer. Sonic gets put down and recovers back to his feet. Him and Mario nod to each other and start kicking Pac Man down, double teaming on him. Mario picks up Pac Man and holds him, while Sonic starts punching him. "Things are not looking good here for Pac Man, but we all have to remember that the Royal Rumble is every man for himself. Mario and Sonic, no matter how much they work together, can't win together. Only one of them can win, but it's still a smart strategy to team up on others." Marie says. While Mario and Sonic both team up to weaken Pac Man, Bayonetta also has recovered. However, there's only 5 seconds left and Mario and Sonic are still beating Pac Man. "FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!"
Music hits, and the crowd boos heavily, despite the next entrant being the good guy.

Donkey Kong enters through the crowd, with a smug grin. He thinks everyone is a big fan of his, and thinks people are cheering, but sadly, people are booing very loudly.
d48ks4xwraiz.jpg

In the ring, Sonic manages to hit a superkick on Pac Man, with Mario doing the crotch-chop taunt. As Pac Man gets stunned, he turns around and gets put into Mario's finishing maneuver, the Odyssey, in which he tucks his opponent's head under his...um...balls, lifts his arm up, and jumps while slamming his opponent's head into the ground. This was New-ConsoleGeneration X's finishing maneuver as a team, so this knocked out Pac Man heavily. "Things are not looking good for Pac Man now, Mario and Sonic look to eliminate him!" Callie says.
n1cnfenwubvs.jpg

Mario and Sonic pick Pac Man up. Bayonetta walks towards them, deciding to help them eliminate Pac Man. However, they all turn around into a SPEAR FROM DONKEY KONG! This was Donkey Kong's finishing maneuver! Everyone is knocked out, because they gotta make Donkey Kong look very, very strong!
bfwuvz2of3np.jpg

Donkey Kong flexes in the ring while the crowd boos. Donkey Kong continues to flex and show off his muscles. However, he does not notice that music already hit for the next competitor. The crowd cheers.

Zelda runs into the ring, prepared for a fight. Just a couple of months ago, Zelda started a YouTube channel, where she managed to get 10 million subscribers in one hour. Zelda rushes towards Donkey Kong, but Donkey Kong just lifts her up and throws her out of the ring! The crowd heavily boos, Zelda is the second person eliminated in this match, and people are pissed!
atczgyvpu6ys.jpg

"Oh, shoot! People are NOT happy with Zelda's elimination! The internet is angry right now, I'll bet!" Tails says.
Mario and Bayonetta are the first ones on their feet again after Donkey Kong's spear and double team on Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong shoves them, which launches them on the opposite side of the ring. Remember, their main job was to make Donkey Kong look very, very strong. Sonic and Pac Man soon get back up, but this time, instead of going after Donkey Kong, they continue their fight from earlier. Bayonetta tries to go after Donkey Kong again. Mario also goes after Pac man. During DK and Bayonetta's brawl, Donkey Kong hits a spinebuster (a move where he slams their opponent down on their spine into the mat) and Bayonetta continues trying to kick him. There were only five seconds left on the counter again for the next entrant. FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!
The alarm rings. Music hits, and the crowd boos. One of the most despised men in the business enters the arena, walking through a pile of smoke.

"Oh no...One half of the tag team champions are here, and he has an intense look in his eye!" Marie says.
One half of the tag team champions, Ness seems fired up for a brawl. He walks in with his championship and his signature baseball bat, which he drops at the ramp.
nx0v1i3uudvi.jpg

Immediately as he enters the ring, he uses Donkey Kong's finishing move against him, which is also his own finishing maneuver. Ness uses the spear, knocking down Donkey Kong. Then, he turns his attention to Bayonetta and he throws her over the top rope. Bayonetta hangs on, not touching the floor, which means she is not eliminated just yet. Ness turns around and starts bashing on Donkey Kong. Meanwhile, Mario and Sonic are both trying to eliminate Pac Man, but are unable to. There were ten seconds left on the counter.
"Oh, boy! The 10th entrant is up next! I REALLY can't wait, because this is going to be MY pick to win the Royal Rumble match! I'm hyped!" Marie says. "Who could it be? Whoever it is, I'm gonna be rooting for them!"
Music hits. The crowd starts laughing after they realize who it is.

"YES!" Marie yells, as she jumps on top of the announce table.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Callie yells.
"YES! YES YES YES! IT'S ME!" Marie cries.
"WHAT THE HELL, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU ENTERED IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH!" Tails yells at her.
"YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN SMASH BROS! GO SIT DOWN AND CALL THE MATCH LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO, YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Callie yells.
Marie ignores her and Callie is very angry. Marie walks slowly to the ring, while Tails is just left laughing.
c8ovlh47cxhv.jpg

"THIS IS A DISGRACE! SOMEONE GET HER OUT OF THERE, SHE'S A COMMENTATOR! NOT A FIGHTER! SHE'S JUST WASTING ANOTHER SLOT IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH RATHER THAN WHO COULD ACTUALLY APPEAR! WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE, I DON'T KNOW, SACKBOY?! HE WOULD'VE BEEN A GREAT SURPRISE! BUT NO, MARIE HAD TO RUIN IT WITH ONE OF THE SURPRISES BEING HER ENTERING! GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!" Callie yells.
"Oh, this is hilarious! Go get em', Marie!" Tails says, cheering her on.
xt8zgh6wmcnh.jpg

Marie walks into the ring. However, Ness stops her. He communicates with her and points at Donkey Kong. It's clear to Marie that Ness wants to team up with her to eliminate Donkey Kong together. Marie smiles and nods to Ness, agreeing...However, as soon as Marie makes her move to attack Donkey Kong, Ness grabs her, throws her over the top rope, and eliminates her! On the floor, Marie gets up and has the bitter face of disappointment. Ness taunts her, tapping his brain. He smiles and turns around to attack Pac Man.
pvwlvubvvkcv.jpg

"YEAH, THAT SERVES HER RIGHT! GO SIT DOWN AND CALL THE MATCH WITH US, YOU MORON!" Callie yells.
"Will you quit shouting at me and shut up? It's not like you'd enter the fight and eliminate ANYONE! Hell, you wouldn't even last longer than I would!" Marie yells.
"Hey, guys! Focus on the match! There's only five seconds left until the next competitor gets here!" Tails says.
The alarm rings and the crowd cheers.

Duck Hunt Dog appears under the ring. He peeks out and giggles. However, instead of entering the match, he goes back under the ring.
57aulddabfnv.jpg

"Uh, what the hell was that?" Tails asks.
"So, I'm not the only one who saw that? Ah, nevermind, let's just focus on the action." Callie says.
In the match, Sonic puts Ness in a chokehold. Mario brawls with Bayonetta, and Pac Man manages to hit a chokeslam on Donkey Kong. There are five seconds left for the next competitor to come out. FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!
Music hits. A tank busts into the arena.

Charizard enters the arena with a sign that says "CHARIZARD FTW"
o1owh7va7joo.jpg

Charizard gets in the ring and goes after his rival in Donkey Kong. He kicks his spine, sits on his back, and grabs onto his head, stretching his back and choking him. This is Charizard's finishing maneuver. Donkey Kong doesn't tap out, even if he wants to, because remember: They gotta make Donkey Kong...look very, very strong...Meanwhile, Ness turns his focus to Pac Man and they incite a brawl. Bayonetta finally manages to hit her finishing maneuver on Mario, the Coup De Grace, where she climbs the top of the turnbuckle and stomps his gut. Then, she tangles with Sonic. Ness roundhouse kicks Pac Man, knocking him down. Then, he gets to the turnbuckle, and waits. He starts ripping into his hair, he takes his hat off, and rakes his hair back. He waits for Pac Man to get up. The crowd knew this meant Ness was gonna go for the spear. As soon as Pac Man gets up, Ness is able to hit the spear. He takes Pac Man down...Then Pac Man manages to counter while Ness is dazed! Pac Man traps Ness between his legs and goes for his finishing submission maneuver, the Maze of Pac Man, in which he traps his opponent and noms on their face, biting it and devouring him. Ness starts to tap out, similar to Bayonetta from earlier. "Ness, that's not gonna work! Submissions don't count!" Marie reminds everyone.
c9hwxvsn7gw8.jpg

There are five seconds left on the clock, which catches everyone off gaurd."FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE...
The alarm sounds. "OH MY GOD, EVERYONE IS IN TROUBLE NOW. ONE OF THE MOST DOMINANT FORCES IN SMASH BROS IS HERE!" Tails yells.

Ike enters. Pac Man lets go of Ness and turns his focus on Ike, the man who ended his undefeated Smash Bros streak when he first started out. Pac Man went undefeated in Smash Bros for 293 games, but Ike was the first one to beat him one on one.
7nok8rtb85l8.jpg

"What the...Is Ike on steroids or something? I've never seen him look like this before!" Tails says.
"Whoa! He's freakin' huge out of no where! What the hell?" Callie says, agreeing.
"He's gotta be on roids." Marie says.
Ike marches into the ring. As soon as he gets in, Pac Man delivers a low blow!
o2xktfkd16u5.jpg

Pac Man chokeslams Ike. He picks him up again and powerbombs him. He picks him up, delivers another powerbomb. He tombstones Ike. Then, he puts him in another Maze of Pac Man and does not let go until Ike passes out. It's very clear that Pac Man is upset over his loss against Ike. Five seconds are left for the next competitor, and Pac Man tosses Ike over the top rope. "FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!
The alarm sounds.

Lucario comes out and poses for the crowd. Despite Lucario being the bad guy, people still cheer for him.
aff7v5yuke94.jpg

He enters the ring and immediately kicks Pac Man down. He knocks over Ness, who got back up from earlier. Then, he jumps onto Sonic and attacks him too. Mario tries to pull him off, but gets attacked by Lucario too. Another competitor was coming up.
"FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!"
The alarm rings.

"Well, although Marie didn't tell me she was entering, I never told her I was entering either! It's my time to shine now!" Tails says.
"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU TOO?! YOU TOO, TAILS?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS, YOU AREN'T FIGHTERS!" Callie yelled. Tails jumps on top of the announce table.
"HAHA, YES! Go get em', Tails! You've got this!" Marie says.
"YOU IDIOTS ARE COMMENTATORS! CALL THE FIGHT, DON'T ENTER THE DAMN MATCH!" Callie yells.
88dh1vigitip.jpg

As soon as Tails gets back into the ring, his friend Sonic delivers a superkick to him, sending him over the top rope, almost immediately eliminating Tails. At the same time, Charizard and Bayonetta work together to launch Lucario over the top rope, eliminating him too.
0tsk21bzheo6.jpg

"SEE?! You guys can't make it! You guys both couldn't even last longer than a minute combined! You guys can't fight, you couldn't even come close to eliminating anyone!" Callie yells.
"Shut up, already! Like I said, you wouldn't last longer than any of us!" Marie says. Tails slowly gets back up and limps to the announcer's table. There were five seconds left again.
"FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!
The alarm rings and the crowd boos.
"Oh, no. It's the first member of one of the most popular stables, Mirrorlution, making their entrance. It's Lucina!" Marie says.

The crowd boos. When Lucina makes her entrance, pyro explodes out of no where in her face!
73n39rf49wra.jpg

"WHOA! Someone, call the ambulance back again! Not only has Rosalina died earlier tonight, somebody please check on Lucina!" Callie yells.
"Oh, shoot! Someone, ANYONE! Get out here right now! Call the ambulance!" Tails yells.
"Folks, once again, this is not part of our entertainment tonight, we are not sure who is messing with the pyro backstage, but they will be sued." Marie says. Medical staff come in once again and stretcher Lucina away from the arena. The crowd are expressing their concern for what just happened. Everyone in the ring was surprised too, as everyone just froze in space and started staring at her. Bayonetta cringed as she did earlier and tried to hold back her tears for witnessing two deaths like that. Everyone tries to shake the memory off and gets into another brawl. There were five seconds left.
The alarm rings. Familiar music hits. Ness turns his attention to the entrance ramp, and is very surprised. A couple months ago, Ness turned his back on one of the best friends he's ever had, injuring him. He slammed a chair on his head a couple of times, rendering him severely concussed.

"OH HELL, NESS IS IN HUGE TROUBLE NOW! HERE COMES HIS BEST FRIEND, LUCAS, HERE WITH A VENGEANCE!" Marie yells. Lucas runs down the ramp and immediately spears Ness. He starts hammering away on Ness with his elbows, forearms, and fists.
a79gcje2tuz9.jpg

At the same time, Mario and Sonic are once again pounding on Donkey Kong together. They aren't the only ones double teaming, as Pac Man and Bayonetta are both working together to eliminate Charizard, but Charizard hangs on, preventing him from being eliminated. "Charizard hangs on to the ropes! Lucas is just destroying Ness! Looks like Donkey Kong is weakened enough to be eliminated, but they can't eliminate him since they gotta make him look very strong!" Marie says.
"Wait, has anyone else noticed Fox hasn't moved at all ever since he got kicked by Sonic at the start of the match?" Tails asks.
"Oh my god! Donkey Kong just delivered a spinebuster to Sonic and speared Mario once again!" Callie yells, calling the match and completely ignoring what Tails just said. There are five seconds left on the counter again.
Music hits, the crowd cheers, but no one is at the entrance.

Everyone is wondering where she is. Then, they look at the ring. Out from under the stairs, Jigglypuff emerges!

ngv32ouowbc1.jpg

Jigglypuff picks up the steel steps and slams them across Donkey Kong's face.
bhh3mcvdxg1e.jpg

"Oh my! This doesn't make Donkey Kong look strong, someone's gotta eliminate Jigglypuff, she's breaking the script!" Tails says.
Jigglypuff lays the stairs on the mat as Sonic hops onto Charizard's neck, putting him in a (very ineffective) chokehold while Charizard has Mario in a submission of his own, the same one he used to knock Donkey Kong out from earlier. Jigglypuff, thinking she can eliminate Bayonetta and Pac Man in one go, runs through the stairs and jumps off it, trying to tackle them. While in the air, Bayonetta and Pac Man catch her and throw her over the top rope, eliminating her.
w49nccxrbl70.jpg

There are five seconds left again. "FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!"
The alarm rings. Music hits and two men rush out, rather than only one.

Roy and Robin get into the ring and immediately attack Donkey Kong.

"Oh my god! Two men are in at once! This is supposed to be only Roy's entrant, Robin comes in next! This is gonna have to be a disqualification elimination for Robin, but they're still putting a beating on Donkey Kong!" Marie says.
"Why would Robin risk it now?! He's next, he should've just waited!" Callie says.
The 2-on-1 assault on Donkey Kong proves to be ineffective, as Donkey Kong quickly tosses Robin over the top rope (despite him not being part of the match yet and already being eliminated by disqualification) and he clotheslines Roy over the top.
9zx5axbi77fm.jpg

Despite the fans hating on Roy and Robin, the crowd booed even louder at Donkey Kong for burying talent
"YEAHHH!!! That's how you make Donkey Kong look strong! Yeah!" Tails yells.
Lucas finally stopped bashing on Ness and decided to team up against Charizard, along with New-GenerationConsole X. Bayonetta also stopped brawling with Pac Man and she attacked Ness. Pac Man and Donkey Kong rest in opposite corners as they await the next entrant.
The alarm rings. Gay music hits.

Palutena comes out, brandishing a fancy selfie-stick.

6gibxqbbbuby.jpg

Once Palutena gets into the ring, she doesn't do anything. Donkey Kong and Pac Man start to fight, while Palutena just stands there. Ness manages to hit a spear on Bayonetta, but Lucas attacks him once again. He tries to eliminate him, but Ness hangs on. Charizard finally lets go of Mario, while Sonic starts delivering elbows to his head.
"This is it, Sonic! You've got Charizard weakened! Now eliminate him!" Tails says.
"No, don't do it, he'll fight out!" Callie calls.
Sonic tries to deliver a superkick to Charizard, but Charizard blocks most of the impact and puts Sonic in his finishing submission more too! Mario is struggling to get back up, while the next competitor is coming.
The alarm rings. The Mirrorlution theme (Lucina's theme) hits again, this time, Toon Link shows up.
j1l39bqqvfzq.jpg

"Oh, the pressure should be setting in on Toon Link, since one of his stablemates, Lucina, was unable to enter the match earlier as a pyro accident had taken place earlier. Do you think that if Toon Link manages to win the rumble somehow, he could be the most successful one out of everyone in Mirrorlution?" Marie asks.
"Nope, there's no chance in hell Toon Link's gonna win." Callie says.
"And why is that?" Tails says, as Toon Link runs into the ring and attacks Palutena from behind. They get into a fight.
"Well, Toon Link is weak! He's spineless! Anyone could eliminate him! Oh, probably not you two, though, as you guys didn't even last one minute combined earlier!" Callie responds.
"Shut up, already." Marie says.
Toon Link has Palutena on the ropes and they struggle. Toon Link almost has her eliminated, and there are five seconds left again on the counter.
Music hits and everyone groans.

"Hey guys, remember when I said Toon Link had no chance in winning and anyone could eliminate him? Well, guess what?! I'M THE NEXT COMPETITOR!" Callie yells with excitement. Tails rolls his eyes and Marie gets shocked..
vmsi2o13bcrt.jpg

"YEAH! Everyone's gonna feel my wrath now! Check it, I'm gonna win the rumble! Forget make Donkey Kong look very strong, Callie is already strong!" Callie gloats.
"No one wants to see you fight!" Tails yells.
"Would you just shut up and get in the ring already?! You're wasting time!" Marie says.
Callie runs into the ring. She spots Toon Link and Palutena are still struggling. She runs up to them...AND ELIMINATES THE BOTH OF THEM!
c4rv5sgh3c3p.jpg

"OH MY GOD! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! SHE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT!" Marie yells.
"CALLIE IS GONNA WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH?! NO, NO, NO! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! " Tails yells. "SHE'S A HYPOCRITE! WHY ISN'T ANYONE ELIMINATING HER!"
Callie is in the ring, dancing and laughing. Everyone stops fighting each other and looks at her. They all don't attack her, because they think it'd be too stupid. They all just waited for the next competitor to come out, until Sonic almost eliminates Donkey Kong, who hangs on.
The alarm rings.

The lights go out, and strange, cryptic static graphics appear on the screen, followed by creepy images of the woods, sheeps, and abandoned locations, also accompanied by strange sounds.

Callie looks scared, the arena is still dark. Then, she looks at the screen. A man lights up a lantern. He looks at everyone.

"...We're here..." the man says, blowing out the lantern. Finally, the man made his entrance, still holding the same lantern...

This man was Mr. L.
tj9u9x3b2f5l.jpg

Once Mr. L gets into the ring, Callie runs away and eliminates herself. Mario, Luigi's former brother, decides to attack first. This was a bad idea, as Mr. L tucks his face under his arm and keeps him there for a couple of seconds.
op2xw6e8y6b3.jpg

"HAHA! She got so scared! She's not brave enough to fight!" Marie yells. Callie arrives back at the booth.
"HEY, AT LEAST I LASTED OVER A MINUTE AND MADE AN ELIMINATION UNLIKE YOU LOSERS!" Callie says.
"Shut up, guys! Let's just call the match already!" Tails tells them.
Mr. L still has Mario under his arm.
"...What the **** is this?" Marie says.
"...EWW! HE DOESN'T WANNA SMELL YOUR ARMPITS, MOTHER ******, GET HIM OUT OF THERE!" Tails yells.
Mr. L finally swings Mario's face backwards, slamming him into the mat. This was his finishing maneuver. The time Mario spent smelling his armpit was long enough for the next competitor to come out.
The alarm rings. Duck Hunt's theme plays again, but no one comes out.
"What is going on with these two?!"
Then, Duck Hunt dog's head pokes out from under the ring again...And so does the Duck Hunt Duck! Everyone ignores them and starts to fight, while Duck Hunt Dog and Duck Hunt Duck go back under the ring and hide from everyone.
cedsasaooydb.jpg

Pac Man pins Mr. L in the corner while Charizard and Bayonetta fight. Meanwhile, Donkey Kong tries to eliminate Sonic. There are five seconds left.
The alarm rings and the crowd pops into a bunch of cheers, probably the loudest so far.

Captain Falcon comes out. Everyone in the ring is shocked.
j9lq3yc1s7ml.jpg

"OH MY GOD! It's been years since we've seen Captain Falcon return to action! The last time we saw him was when King Dedede sat on him for twelve hours, rendering him injured!" Callie says.
Captain Falcon runs into the ring. Charizard is the first to run up to him and attack, but Captain Falcon fights back with ease and eliminates Charizard quickly.
64j5yx199ggl.jpg

"WHOHOHOAAAA! One of the biggest and powerful characters have been eliminated! This is huge! Welcome back, Captain!" Marie says.
Captain Falcon turns around. Him and Donkey Kong face off. The crowd starts cheering for Captain Falcon and booing Donkey Kong. Mr. L is starting to get the upper hand against Pac Man. Sonic is able to superkick Bayonetta, keeping her down. Mario also hits The Odyssey once again on Lucas. There are five seconds left.
The alarm rings. Music hits and the crowd boos very loudly. Nobody in the ring seemed to care, except for Ness.

"Oh no, everyone is in trouble now. The rumble is gonna start getting dangerous..." Tails says.
Pyro drops from the ceiling as the other half of the tag team champions (with Ness), Link comes out and poses.
epp6ajkjiwiy.jpg

Before Link is able to enter the ring, Ness slides under the bottom rope and confronts him.
"Oh, look at this, they're already teaming up before Link enters." Marie says.
"Yep, and we also gotta remember, Ness slid under the bottom rope, he didn't go over the top, so he's still safe from elimination. We also gotta remember, this situation is dangerous for the other competitors. Ness is Link's tag team partner, they're the current tag team champions as PK Triforce." Callie reminds everyone.
When talking to Link, Ness points under the ring.
ajcujz2ltsh8.jpg

Link nods to Ness. He looks under the ring and pulls out a chair, while Ness crawls under the ring himself.
"What are they planning now?" Tails wonders.
tcml579i35ok.jpg

When Ness is under the ring, everyone hears alot of metal clanging, as if someone were being hit by a steel chair.
"What is that noise?" Callie asks.
"I don't know, Ness is making that from under the ring, that really does sound like someone's being attacked..." Marie says. Tails looks shocked.
"Oh no...Oh no, I think I know what's happening!" Tails realizes.
"What?"
"Well, who else other than Ness is hiding under the ring? This isn't good..." Tails says.
Ness comes back out from under the ring...

He drags the bloodied corpse of Duck Hunt dog and Duck Hunt Duck outside. He stomps on the Duck Hunt Duck's head, while he lays Duck Hunt Dog's head on another steel chair. Link raises one of his own, prepared to bash Duck Hunt Dog.

wh2k2uczfy58.jpg

"OH NO, SOMEBODY'S GOTTA STOP THEM! They're gonna kill them, these two are insane!" Tails says.
"Someone, get security! We don't need two more deaths after Rosalina and Lucina from earlier!" Callie calls.
It was too late. Link smashes Duck Hunt Dog's skull in. The crowd boos and the arena fills in with a bunch of chants of "ANIMAL ABUSE!". Medical staff rush out here, but there were only a couple since most of them were tending to Lucina and Rosalina from earlier. Ness and Link go back into the ring as Medical staff check on the Duck Hunt duo.
"Oh no, they've gotta be dead, we all knew PK Triforce was a dominant force and a serious threat in Smash Bros, they've injured multiple people in the past. What they've just done to the Duck Hunt Duo, I think they crossed the line this time." Callie says.
"Somebody's gotta get rid of PK Triforce. Anyone, please, they've already killed the Duck Hunt Duo." Marie says. Ness and Link look at them and just laugh at what they've done.
"We're afraid that the Duck Hunt Duo are both unable to compete tonight due to fatal injuries, they are both forced to forfeit the Royal Rumble match." Tails says.
"This is one big bummer, they weren't even able to enter the ring yet." Marie says.
loz6pdc1hoda.jpg

PK Triforce turn back around. They both attack Donkey Kong together and work to weaken him, while there were another five seconds left on the counter...
TO BE CONTINUED
pb3ln.gifChris Jericho is a decent and honorable man tumblr_lvh4xdT4vJ1qmt85zo1_500.gifwario.gif

Comments