Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by Ben Vu: https://discord.gg/yHFDVYq
False alarm; Vanilla was finally willing to cooperate at the last minute and now the forum will continue to stay up! No need to fear anymore, apologies for all the concern.
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

What is the lowest ID you have seen in Battle Bears?

Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
I recently saw the ID 5541 which made me create this, thought it'd be interesting (:
ybqrvwtdjq49.png
18cek3ohgw0m.gif

Comments

• Dban1Dban1 Banned, Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 9,506 Fabled

X'D for real
    rwT4Yae.jpg
  • CatalystCatalyst Member Posts: 77 Recruit
    Dban1 wrote: »

X'D for real

I've seen a 1 but it was a hacker :3
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,926 Exalted
    I downloaded and signed up for BBR the SECOND IT CAME OUT and I got the ID 28012, so I don't know how much earlier you possibly have to be to get an ID like that. I almost wonder if those were either beta accounts or just a weird glitch, like my sudden rank jump glitch from ~200k to 2.3 mil after a single game.
  • CatalystCatalyst Member Posts: 77 Recruit
    I downloaded and signed up for BBR the SECOND IT CAME OUT and I got the ID 28012, so I don't know how much earlier you possibly have to be to get an ID like that. I almost wonder if those were either beta accounts or just a weird glitch, like my sudden rank jump glitch from ~200k to 2.3 mil after a single game.

An ID as low as 5541 surely has to be a beta account, I've seen a 6070 too but apparently that's a pub account
  • thecheeseloverthecheeselover Member Posts: 3,330 Noble
    The lowest id belongs to @SkyVu_Ben ,with a id of 17
    The lowest id that I have seen so far(that isn't a skyvu member) is an id of 273,belonging to mr.wongtong
    https://everyplay.com/videos/21187901
    proof here

The second lowest id would belong to @Sgt_Carnage ,who has a id of 361
  • LilyBLilyB Member Posts: 140 Recruit
    @Fluttershyisbestpony I feel you man lol I got the game two weeks of its release but yet I'm in the millions(1068084). People said I was lying :( I clearly remember getting it early.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,007 Underlord 2016
    When ben or his family was playing someone took an ss and one was double digits i'll edit the ss onto this comment when i get my ipad
    SSS
    edited January 12
    hmmm
    Dujuran wrote: »
    When ben or his family was playing someone took an ss and one was double digits i'll edit the ss onto this comment when i get my ipad
    pretty sure it was me who took the ss
    nxigxlqefmnt.jpeg
    hmmm
    pretty sure it was me who took the ss
    nxigxlqefmnt.jpeg

Yep lol guess i don't need to edit it :p
    SSS
  • FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,926 Exalted
    During BBR/G beta testing, from what I can remember, we were on a completely separate server for account stats and could pretty much buy whatever we needed for testing. Obviously you don't see me walking around still with 50,000 gas cans, so I wonder if Royale's pre-release testing took place on the same servers after all.
  • eXTCyeXTCy Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,466 Underlord 2016
    I miss having 99999999 gas cans. Good times.
  • WildmanWildman Member Posts: 3 Recruit
    LilyB wrote: »
    @Fluttershyisbestpony I feel you man lol I got the game two weeks of its release but yet I'm in the millions(1068084). People said I was lying :( I clearly remember getting it early.

It must not be in any order, I certainly wasn't in within the first month or two yet mine is 618936
    Wildman wrote: »
    LilyB wrote: »

It must not be in any order, I certainly wasn't in within the first month or two yet mine is 618936

its when the account was made

SSS
  • WildmanWildman Member Posts: 3 Recruit

its when the account was made

I made mine after Lily, yet my number is lower. Doesn't seem that way.
  • Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
    I saw 16
    ybqrvwtdjq49.png
    18cek3ohgw0m.gif

edited February 4
    I present to you the oldest account ever found on bbg
    bk3crcn15o7v.jpeg
    ydgcqv9z3ksa.jpeg
    This "Adrian" did not hack in game(verified by me in battle) and actually did pretty terrible.
    I present to you the oldest account ever found on bbg
    bk3crcn15o7v.jpeg
    ydgcqv9z3ksa.jpeg
    This "Adrian" did not hack in game(verified by me in battle) and actually did pretty terrible.

lvl 45 yet has the 2nd ever made acc
    lol
    SSS
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 217 Recruit
    Is there an account for every number or is it just randomised but earliest have smaller numbers
    Gold44 wrote: »
    Is there an account for every number or is it just randomised but earliest have smaller numbers
    There is an account for every number, yes. As far as i know it's the order of the account was made since mine is 4 million when i made it right before the bbr>bbg thing, yet there were around 6.5 million players (as in the player_*insert number*) in BBR as far as i remember
    SSS
  • IgolideIgolide Member Posts: 217 Recruit
    Thx. Whoa I never knew bbg/bbr was so big
    Gold44 wrote: »
    Thx. Whoa I never knew bbg/bbr was so big

People would have redownloaded or deleted after they downloaded so not all were dedicated players, as well as dead alt accounts.
    SSS