BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

AI's Tournament Prep! (GREAT PRIZES, gems, gold, armor tokens, & RARE AUGMENTS)

OYSTEROYSTER Member, Artist Posts: 229 Recruit
edited October 2016 in BB OVERCLOCK
Hey guys!

Many of you already know this, but AI will be hosting a BBO tournament within the next couple weeks.

KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERYTHING BELOW IS STILL A ROUGH DRAFT. If you have any questions or suggestions please post them here.

AND NO, I WILL NOT ADD ANY RESTRICTIONS WHATSOEVER.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATED AND HAVE NOT ALREADY VOTED, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:

CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!!! :D

So far we have 32 confirmed participants!!! WOOOO! (between verbal confirmation in game chat and the poll above ;) )

This tournament will have prizes unlike any you've seen in any other BBO/BBU/BBT/BBP tournament.

As of right now all prizes are being donated by members of the AI clan!

It will be a 4v4 tiered tournament. SkyVu has agreed to contribute to the prizes! Their contribution will be based on the estimated number of participants. This tourney is open to all BBO players!

NEW INFO ADDED! 10/24
TEAM REQUIREMENTS
  • Teams of 4 (if you can't find a team, let me know, I can pair the other misfits;) )
  • EACH PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM MUST USE A DIFFERENT CHARACTER. Doesn't matter what character you use, as long as someone else in your team is not already using the same character.

MATCHES/TIERS
  • All tiered matches well be 4v4
  • 6 minute matches
  • Single Round Elimination
  • Highest scoring team moves on to the next tier
  • Make it to the Semi-Finals to win prizes. Semi-Finalist losers receive gold prizes.

FINALS MATCH
The winning Semi-Finals team will now face their teammates! This match will be a free for all, with friendly fire. Yes this means you can kill your own teammates. Last man standing wins! When you die, you freeze on your death screen and are forced to leave the match. Rejoining this match will disqualify you from the tournament. There will be a host on each team. Killing one of the hosts will also disqualify you. There will be gem prizes for everyone that makes it to the finals, with prizes increasing from 4th to 1st place.
  • Please note that unless the match crashes for EVERYONE involved (or one entire team), we will not allow any rematches.

RESTRICTIONS
(characters, weapons, augments, armor, abilities)
  • NONE!!

PRIZES
(the prizes listed below are just what I PERSONALLY am contributing, this DOES NOT include SkyVu's contribution. The more people that participate, the better the prizes!)
ALL PARTICIPANTS will receive consolation prizes of either armor pieces, common augments or gold. Amounts TBD

Semi-Finalist losing team
150 gems for each team member

Finalists!
  • 4th Place: 375 gems
  • 3rd Place: 550 gems
  • 2nd Place: 900 gems
  • 1st Place: 1,500 gems

SkyVu has also agreed to contribute RARE AUGMENT PRIZES. The details of these prizes are still being ironed out. But you WILL BE ABLE TO WIN augments like Deadly Gamble, Eagle Eye, Hunter, Berserk, etc!!

There is no sign up yet, but you can still get your teams together. Click the link to the poll below and vote yes if you want in! The results will determine SkyVu's contribution, so forward this message to your friends!

-ÄÏ OYSTER, Assassins Imperium President
6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
[AI] Assassins Imperium President
AssassinsImperium account manager

Comments

• Oops_killed_yaOops_killed_ya Banned, Trial Moderator, SkyVu Beta Tester, member Posts: 730 Corporal
    The August BBO tournament I did was criticized for not banning OP weapons or weapons that can be easily used to glitch the match. I did allow heal grenade for astoria, but people were using it to glitch heal their health. It was a big problem that caused several match restarts.

It's best to organize these tournaments by enforcing everyone to have a kik and making kik group chats. Better yet, to have people make a discord and make a server dedicated to this tourney, but it probably won't happen since many don't like signing up for kik and other services with a email and password.

Maybe double elimination instead of single?

I'm OKY also known as Oops killed ya. I'm a proud ex-coleader of DL and currently in Storm Eight clan v4. In BBO, I also went by the name of "Greendragon0107".
    Youtube
    Everyplay
    Twitter
    SkyVu Zendesk Support

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

Zor was here
  • OYSTEROYSTER Member, Artist Posts: 229 Recruit
    The August BBO tournament I did was criticized for not banning OP weapons or weapons that can be easily used to glitch the match. I did allow heal grenade for astoria, but people were using it to glitch heal their health. It was a big problem that caused several match restarts.

It's best to organize these tournaments by enforcing everyone to have a kik and making kik group chats. Better yet, to have people make a discord and make a server dedicated to this tourney, but it probably won't happen since many don't like signing up for kik and other services with a email and password.

Maybe double elimination instead of single?

@Oops_killed_ya

restrictions... ignored lol

I agree with the kik thing, except that some players have parents that won't let them download, however that challonge.com thing you recommended to me in PM might be a doable alternative as it can send it reminders, notifications and has a mini forum

I was considering double elimination, or simply having a side mini tournament for the losing teams? Thoughts?
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,063 Sergeant
    edited October 2016
    Hohohoho I love contest as it keeps this place alive!

So this "Free For All" thing... I thought that was not real yet. We'll I may be wrong.

But there is something that makes me worry about this contest. I think there should be team balancing. I feel like the contest is just gonna be people shooting with there Sniper Rifle's and it would be bland and OverPowered in a way as good snipers can destroy anything at any range so I think there should be a rule where teams can not stack weapons like no team can weild 2 Sniper rifles or, 2 Assault rifles, etc. This way the contest can have diversities and there would be a lot more team play then just a slaughter house.

Also what Battle Feild will the contest take place? I think the contest should be only at Trang's secret lab as all weapans work well there, shotguns, bazookas, etc. All play evenly there.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
    @NYCO
    haha ... I BRIEFLY mentioned randomly generated teams in BBO chat a couple weeks ago.. having teams balance and not all OP players.. did NOT go over well... at all...

However, I was considering making a rule that each team mate must use a different character OR alternatively adding a bigger twist... each tier could require that EVERYONE uses a specific character.... the same charactet... What are your thoughts?

as far as which maps will be used. I'm thinking Neo omaha for the finals, then for the other tiers sky world, sporest, underworld, and candy land (candy land just because for some reason, the newbie LOVE IT)

I will not be using the Twilight/mystic forests, or trangs lab for one HUGE reason. They lag HORRIBLY on android devices if someone is using riggs, tillman or graham :neutral:
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • SumerdudeSumerdude Member Posts: 13 Recruit
    IM PUMPED!!!
  • ViPHeXViPHeX Member Posts: 255 Recruit
    could you do this in late november?? :(
    wish I could join
    ViPHeX wrote: »
    could you do this in late november?? :(
    wish I could join
    Why can't you play?

@ViPHeX why late November? can't spare 6 minutes to log in and okay? :(
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • ChaoTicKraZeChaoTicKraZe Member Posts: 438 Recruit
    This will be fun
  • ViPHeXViPHeX Member Posts: 255 Recruit
    @OYSTER
    Time difference and scheduling is incredibly hard to keep track of and a whole lot of other reasons :L
    Oh well maybe next tourney
  • ImjustlivinlifeImjustlivinlife Member Posts: 25 Recruit
    Im a scrub dont partner with me
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,448 Fabled
    pooooooooooooooooooooooojiobhhctr3766666657656875796);35?:),:46,25;4.12£££8!5);4£()6)£££££££££££££££££££₩£¥
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • ShimmerShimmer Member Posts: 27 Recruit
    OoO I look forward in participating in this!
    When will the tournament be?
    Sumerdude wrote: »
    When will the tournament be?

I'm HOPING to have the first tier matches start in 2 weeks. But please don't count on that being solid. Merely an estimate.

6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,063 Sergeant
    OYSTER wrote: »
    @NYCO

However, I was considering making a rule that each team mate must use a different character OR alternatively adding a bigger twist... each tier could require that EVERYONE uses a specific character.... the same character... What are your thoughts?

I think everyone should have a different character on each team so that things don't get overwhelming like everyone spamming healing grenades with snipers.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • BlinkHackerBlinkHacker Member Posts: 12 Recruit
    Here I was thinking mobile games were chill..

I'm down to shoutcast the next tournament, ESL style.
    t6iWlaM.png
  • AmazingelkAmazingelk Member Posts: 61 Recruit
    You can take all the lvl 1 swifts on my account if you want :P good luck with the touney...unless I already missed it
    My actual name in game is "BSR Gelk", this will be updated if it changes
  • LethalLethal Member Posts: 313 Recruit
    If it's not yet done already, i would love to play! the only character i use is Sniper, though.
    Sombra best OW girl.
    Hasn't started yet
  • ImjustlivinlifeImjustlivinlife Member Posts: 25 Recruit
    Hasn't started yet

Game is dead buddy sorry lmao
  • ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1 Member Posts: 238 Recruit
    ? Game is still going but tournament is already over with.
  • Deathrow314Deathrow314 Member Posts: 106 Recruit
    @ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1 Dude the game is already going to the edge of extinction.
    q7qym50ecx93.gif
  • Oops_killed_yaOops_killed_ya Banned, Trial Moderator, SkyVu Beta Tester, member Posts: 730 Corporal
    ? Game is still going but tournament is already over with.

No.
    I'm OKY also known as Oops killed ya. I'm a proud ex-coleader of DL and currently in Storm Eight clan v4. In BBO, I also went by the name of "Greendragon0107".
    Youtube
    Everyplay
    Twitter
    SkyVu Zendesk Support

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

Zor was here
    Oh thx :)
    @_Häwkëyë_
    Play don't be scared of me I'm just a human just like anyone else is lol.
  • Goodkush12Goodkush12 Member Posts: 55 Recruit
    @_Häwkëyë_
    Play don't be scared of me I'm just a human just like anyone else is lol.
    U wanna rent my mixtape?

@Goodkush12

Mixtape? I have no clue what u are talking about?
    Rip the never made tourney
    I was actually gonna play for once