BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/rKDGr9f
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Panda's Art V2

AngryPanda419AngryPanda419 Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,627 Noble
As I've ghosted for quite some time, I've hit some rough patches in my personal life. And by rough, I mean really rough. As I was treating myself, I forgot how much art can sooth the soul. I've been drawing more often and I believe I've come a long way in improving my skills, and I'd love to share with all of you. Hope ya enjoy, also remember ask for my permission if you care to use an image!

lfql4swn8j6g.jpg
4f4htd9nmblc.jpg
322hoc9m6g9j.jpg
ddmdaw5csrz2.jpg
5i2ckkeyu01y.jpg
ejexeula6mrn.jpg
d9k01xubr2lf.jpg
kkjujhr2b80l.jpg

Sorry for the long post!
<font face= "times new roman"><font color= "#00FFBF">"I never doubted that equal rights was the right direction. Most reforms, most problems are complicated. But to me there is nothing complicated about ordinary equality." -Alice Paul, National Women's Party Founder, Suffragist

Comments

• Oops_killed_yaOops_killed_ya Banned, Trial Moderator, SkyVu Beta Tester, member Posts: 726 Corporal
    edited September 2016
    Looking good Pandito!
    I'm OKY also known as Oops killed ya. I'm a proud ex-coleader of DL and currently in Storm Eight clan v4.
    Youtube
    Everyplay
    Twitter
    SkyVu Zendesk Support

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

Zor was here
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,017 Underlord 2016
    Wow okay that's really good
    SSS
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,606 Fabled
    All great art!

I know many artists, but you are the first one I have actually seen doing art of a snail.
  • StormStorm Member Posts: 658 Corporal
    AAAA I missed seeing your art so much Panoodles
    tumblr_nolxd2VQ4h1s8oq44o1_1280.gif
  • ChickenwithBBQChickenwithBBQ Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,610 Noble
    See, this is art. Not those freaking scribbles they sell off at art shows for thousands of dollars.
  • AngryPanda419AngryPanda419 Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,627 Noble
    Thank you, friends! I drew that snail on a whim last night
    <font face= "times new roman"><font color= "#00FFBF">"I never doubted that equal rights was the right direction. Most reforms, most problems are complicated. But to me there is nothing complicated about ordinary equality." -Alice Paul, National Women's Party Founder, Suffragist
  • terminaterterminater Member Posts: 250 Recruit
    *terms brain explodes* its to good
  • TheBlackestKnightTheBlackestKnight Member Posts: 413 Recruit
    edited September 2016
    I'll never be as good in a million lifetimes. Do you take art as a subject in school and do you go for art classes?
  • Assassins_AceAssassins_Ace Member Posts: 223 Recruit
    Amazing artworks! I love the 6th one with the deer. By the way what medium is it in?
    I'll never be as good in a million lifetimes. Do you take art as a subject in school and do you go for art classes?

I was in an art program in high school, but now it's just a hobby!
    Amazing artworks! I love the 6th one with the deer. By the way what medium is it in?

It's a pronghorn antelope in pencil :smile: