BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/rKDGr9f
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Battle Bears Monthly Art Contest Information. (Contest has begun)

NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,058 Sergeant
edited September 2016 in Creative
Art.jpg

Yellow people of the Forums. As of now, people are finding this place dead due to the fact that SkyVu isn't saying much for the last few months. That stinks... but back then the community had quite a lot of activity and those holiday art contest sure did help. So I took upon myself to host BattleBears art contest monthly. So what you're about to read below is how the contest works. I will like you to please comment on what should I change and ask questions. I'm planning to start the first contest around September 1-10.(contest has begun)

Judges
In order to find winners to the contest. I'll like 5-10 people to be judging the contest. If you are a judge, you can still participate and maybe win but you can't score yourself, instead NYCO will. If NYCO likes your drawings a lot, he'll send you something special. To become a judge, ask before the contest starts. But I'll personally pick the people who asked so there is a chance you will not be a judge. I'll switch Judges every 2 months.

This is how judging works
You score depending on the topic for each participants drawings

Quality of work 1-50

How the drawing works with the theme 1-30

The idea of the drawing 1-20

Total score 100

After all the judges score each drawing the judges will add up all the points and the winner will be the one with the most points!

How long each contest last?
It depends on the theme, but they'll be around 2-3 weak long.

Themes
Each month will have a different theme. Judges can help each other on what should it be. Themes determines on what kinds of stuff you should be drawing like the BattleBears doing a crossover, The BattleBears being a house furniture, or something physical. Who knows!

Prizes!
I got a word from Trang. We got BBO gem currency. But we decide the amount of gems depending on how many people join.

Everyone's a winner!
Even if you didn't win, we'll at least show the forums your genius drawing's. But if NYCO happens to like your drawing a lot! He'll send you something special.

So please give me your opinion on the contest. The forum may need your support.

Who may be judging.
Tune in later to see who judges next.
"Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
76561198147792612.png

Comments

• DbackDback Member Posts: 956 Corporal
    Good luck hosting this :)
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,252 Fabled
    I don't think I'll be a judge, but I'll submit something
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
  • GodfiGodfi Member Posts: 1,089 Sergeant
    can you judge and Submit something >:D

"What’s an injury or two or three or four or five or six?! If I say I’ll ride a broom, then I’m gonna ride it! Don’t even try to shake me off now! I won’t even let go to the very depths of hell!"
  • AdixionAdixion Member Posts: 353 Recruit
    I would love to participate @NYCO 's thread art!!
    (Ps I love you NYCO)
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif
  • Assassins_AceAssassins_Ace Member Posts: 223 Recruit
    Will the judges know the artist who submitted work or will they be anonymous or have some number that identifies the artist? Also are people allowed to participate in all of the contests whether they loss or won or are people limited to one contest?
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    I'm up for for both, if you're running low on judges tell me :)
    SSS
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,058 Sergeant
    Will the judges know the artist who submitted work or will they be anonymous or have some number that identifies the artist? Also are people allowed to participate in all of the contests whether they loss or won or are people limited to one contest?

@Assassins_Ace
    All art will be anomous until the contest is over. You can join the contest as many times you want.
    76561198147792612.png
    Godfi9320 wrote: »
    can you judge and Submit something >:D
    @Godfi9320
    Yes you can. You can't judge yourself so instead I'll judge the judges art to keep the points fair.

76561198147792612.png
  • Assassins_AceAssassins_Ace Member Posts: 223 Recruit
    K thanks for the answers! If you're low on judges I can be one, but I'll also be a participating artist. Cool to see someone trying to keep BB alive. I'm one of those who think BB will always be alive even if the company isn't. BB is what inspires some of my artistic ideas.
  • GodfiGodfi Member Posts: 1,089 Sergeant
    I draw stuff here and there, I'd love to be a judge

"What’s an injury or two or three or four or five or six?! If I say I’ll ride a broom, then I’m gonna ride it! Don’t even try to shake me off now! I won’t even let go to the very depths of hell!"
  • ScwambledScwambled Member Posts: 2,338 War Hero
    I might actually try drawing something for this contest (I mean, haven't you see my beautiful art thread I posted a while back?)
    tumblr_nuqmcbavte1r7t4nto1_1280.gif?w=615
  • StormStorm Member Posts: 658 Corporal
    Hm.. I may try to enter. Idunno. Busy with life but this seems interesting.
    tumblr_nolxd2VQ4h1s8oq44o1_1280.gif
    edited August 2016
    Is stick figures allowed ?
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif
    Skyalis wrote: »
    Is stick figures allowed ?

@Skyalis
    If it please the judges.
    Who know, maybe your genius can make the stick figures WOW us!
    76561198147792612.png
  • BwearpoeBwearpoe Member Posts: 171 Recruit
    Who do we submit our entries to?
    Bwearpoe wrote: »
    Who do we submit our entries to?

@Bwearpoe
    You send them to me in private message and do not post your art in the comment section as the artist has to be unknown to the judges.
    76561198147792612.png
  • EdgecatorEdgecator Member Posts: 1,672 Lieutenant
    I'll probably enter depending on the themes. I wonder what the first one will be.
    pb3ln.gifChris Jericho is a decent and honorable man tumblr_lvh4xdT4vJ1qmt85zo1_500.gifwario.gif
    Important!

Hello. I'm gonna need to know the aproximate amount of people joining so we can figure out the quanity of prizes so please coment below so I can make a talley.
    76561198147792612.png
  • TheBlackestKnightTheBlackestKnight Member Posts: 413 Recruit
    I dont mind joining for fun but my drawings will definietly be overshadowed by other art using programs
  • Soo__heySoo__hey Member Posts: 333 Underlord 2016
    I'm in for joining but, if there aren't enough judges I'll be a judge.
    SSS
  • SleepylilReapySleepylilReapy Member, Moderator, MVP Posts: 3,806 Underlord 2016
    I'll join! :)

tenor.gif
    The contest will be starting soon.
    These are the last chances if you want to judge!
    76561198147792612.png
    Actually I think I'll be a judge ! I can't draw for S xD @NYCO
    3s7uesqmkuhf.gif
    Skyalis wrote: »
    Actually I think I'll be a judge ! I can't draw for S xD @NYCO

Well the contest already started.... and I said that I won't take anymore after it starts... Hnm.... well it's day 1 so I'll just be nice and let you.
    76561198147792612.png