BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Poke battles #1

HideousJerkHideousJerk Member Posts: 925 Corporal
<font color="teal">Hello. Lilypuff here with some more exciting stuffs to share.

School's been ded. Life has been quite empty and I almost have nothing to do with it. But hopefully, this changes it.

From now on, I'm gonna start making threads about pokemon battles as you probably have already known just by reading the title. Because I'm bored. Each battles are gonna have different trainers, pokemons and battle styles! No, not trainers from the franchise but with forumers instead. Pokemons are going to be completely random and the battle formats won't always be changing. You guise can also request what you wanna see in the future battles. Pictures will be provided to help describe what's happening.

HOWEVER, there are some instructions you need to know before scrolling down. Specific parts of the battles are going to be highlighted with different colors. Pokemons moves are going to be in <font color="red">red<font color="teal">, people talking are going to be in <font color="olive">olive<font color="teal"> and status/stat changes in <font color="cyan">cyan.

<font color="teal">And the battle begins!
@Swagrid vs @Pirate in a single battle!
6pu5232byczu.png

Swagrid sent out a lvl 54 Gyarados!
Pirate sent out a lvl 60 Altaria!
(Gyarados intimidates)Altaria's attack stat was multiplied by<font color="cyan"> 3/4</font>(0.75) of its normal stat.
<font color="olive">Pirate: You're huggin' dead, kiddo!
Swagrid: You're still gonna lose like the noob you are!</font>
Both Altaria and Gyarados are reacting to their mega stones!
Altaria and Gyarados mega evolved!
2edys0wq5pml.png

Altaria used<font color="red"> Dragon Dance</font>! Its attack and speed stats were multiplied by <font color="cyan">5/4</font>(1, 1.25) of its normal stat.
Gyarados used<font color="red"> Rain Dance</font>! Rain has started!
<font color="olive">Pirate: Your dancin' ain't gonna help, kiddo.</font>

Altaria used <font color="red">Dragon Claw</font>! Gyarados lost 47%(53%) of its health.
Gyarados used <font color="red">Hydro Pump</font>! It's not very effective. Altaria lost 30%(70%) of its health.

Altaria used<font color="red"> Aerial Ace</font>! Gyarados lost 30%(23%) of its health.
Gyarados used <font color="red">Aqua Tail</font>! It's not very effective. Altaria lost 25%(45%) of its health.
<font color="olive">Swagrid: Oh oh.</font>

Altaria used <font color="red">Roost</font>! It recovers 50%(95%) of its health.
Gyarados used <font color="red">Hydro Pump</font> but it missed!
a233mc48aatn.png
<font color="olive">Swagrid: No! That's not possible!</font>

Altaria used <font color="red">Dragon Claw</font>! Gyarados lost 23%(0%) of its health.
Gyarados fainted! The rain stopped.
<font color="olive">Swagrid: You will regret this!
Pirate: Hue hue hue</font>

Swagrid sent out a lvl 58 Tropius!
1ukui64a2tzg.png
<font color="olive">Pirate: Ooh! A fruit pokemon? I'm scared!
Swagrid: You should be. ;^)</font>

Altaria used <font color="red">Aerial Ace</font>! It's super effective! Tropius lost 55%(45%) of its health. Tropius ate its sitrus berry and recovers 25%(70%) of its health. Tropius harvested its sitrus berry.
Tropius used <font color="red">Sunny Day</font>! The sunlight turned harsh.

Altaria used <font color="red">Aerial Ace</font>! It's super effective! Tropius lost 55%(15%) of its health. Tropius ate its sitrus berry and recovers 25%(40%) of its health. Tropius harvested and ate another sitrus berry and recovers 25%(65%) of its health. Tropius harvested its sitrus berry.
Tropius used <font color="red">Leech Seed</font>! Altaria was seeded and lost 12.5%(82.5%) of its health and recovers 10% (75%) of Tropius's health.
adedq9129wsd.png
<font color="olive">Pirate: What a nuisance!
Swagrid: You really thought I'd send out a type disadvantage pokemon without knowing any possible strategies?</font>

Altaria used <font color="red">Aerial Ace</font>! It's super effective! Tropius lost 55%(20%) of its health. Tropius ate its sitrus berry and recovers 25%(45%) of its health. Tropius harvested and ate another sitrus berry and recovers 25%(70%) of its health. Tropius harvested its sitrus berry.
Tropius used <font color="red">Toxic</font>! Altaria is <font color="cyan">badly poisoned</font>. Altaria was seeded and lost 12.5%(70%) of its health and recovers 10%(80%) of Tropius's health. Altaria lost 8%(62%) of its health due to poison.

Altaria used <font color="red">Aerial Ace</font>! It's super effective! Tropius lost 55%(25%) of its health. Tropius ate its sitrus berry and recovers 25%(50%) of its health. Tropius harvested its sitrus berry.
Tropius used <font color="red">Solarbeam</font>! It's not very effective. Altaria lost 9%(53%) of its health. Altaria was seeded and lost 12.5%(40.5%) of its health and recovers 10%(60%) of Tropius's health. Altaria lost 16%(24.5%) of its health due to poison. The sunlight faded.
<font color="olive">Pirate: No!</font>

Altaria used <font color="red">Aerial Ace</font>! It's super effective! Tropius lost 55%(5%) of its health. Tropius ate its sitrus berry and recovers 25%(30%) of its health.
Tropius used <font color="red">Solarbeam</font>! Tropius is absorbing sunlight. Altaria was seeded and lost 12.5%(12%) of its health and recovers 10%(40%) of Tropius's health. Altaria lost 12%(0%) of its health due to poison. Altaria fainted!
<font color="olive">Pirate: Impossible!
Swagrid: Hue hue hue
Pirate: Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have used the same move all over again. It helps the opponent to predict stuffs.
Swagrid: Kek. Thanks for the tip.
Pirate: Darn it, boy! Why did I even say it out loud?!</font>

Tropius used <font color="red">Solarbeam</font> but there was no target. Tropius harvested and ate another sitrus berry and recovers 25%(65%).
aydlk8bulhsx.png
<font color="olive">Pirate: Kid, I will still win no matter what! You have no chance againts my pokemons.
Swagrid: How so? I haven't shown you all of them yet!</font>

Pirate sent out a lvl 62 Breloom!
wudhbk3m3c57.png

<font color="olive">Pirate: Eat this kiddo!</font>

Breloom used <font color="red">Bulk Up</font>! Its attack and defense were multiplied by <font color="cyan">5/4</font>(1.25) of its normal stat.
Tropius used <font color="red">Toxic</font>! Breloom is badly poisoned.

Breloom used <font color="red">Stone Edge</font>! It's super effective! Tropius lost 65%(0%) of its health.
6mblprse6yt5.png
Tropius fainted.
<font color="olive">Swagrid: Indeed you've made the right choice. But I'm not gonna lose!
Piratr: Pfft... yeah right!</font>

Swagrid sent out a lvl 63 Slaking!
g7wicho26c83.png

Slaking used <font color="red">Double Edge</font>! It's a critical hit! Breloom lost 69%(31%) of its health. Slaking is hit with recoil and lost 22%(78%) of its health.
Breloom used <font color="red">Brick Break</font>! It's super effective! Slaking lost 40%(38%) of its health. Slaking's leftovers recovers 6.5%(44.5%) of its health. Breloom's poison heal recovers 12%(43%) of its health.

Slaking is loafing around.
Breloom used <font color="red">Brick reak</font>! Slaking lost 40%(4.5%) of its health. Slaking's leftovers recovers 6.5%(11%) of its health.
<font color="olive">Swagrid: I won't give up yet! I will not lose to a noob like you!
Pirate: You talk big. I like that.</font>

Slaking used <font color="red">Body Slam</font>! Breloom lost 43%(0%) of its health.
Breloom fainted. Slaking's leftovers recovers 6.5%(51%) of its health.

Pirate sent out a lvl 59 Starmie!
tv7h7th55ppp.png

<font color="olive">Pirate: I'll end you once and for all!
Swagrid: K.</font>

Starmie used <font color="red">Hydro Pump</font> but it missed. Slaking's leftovers recovers 6.5%(57.5%)
0isegv3ti4ar.png
<font color="olive">What the..? How is that even possible?!
Swagrid: Ha! I knew I'd win! My next move is guaranteed to insta-KO your pokemon!</font>

Starmie used <font color="red">Protect</font>!
Slaking used <font color="red">Giga Impact</font>! But Starmie protected itself. Slaking's leftovers recovers 6.5%(64%)
<font color="olive">Swagrid: Wait what</font>

Starmie used <font color="red">Hydro Pump</font>! Slaking lost 52%(12%)of its health. Slaking's leftovers recovers 6.5%(18.5%) of its health.
<font color="olive">Swagrid: Slaking, just what the hell do you think you're doing?!</font>

Starmie used <font color="red">Protect</font>!
Slaking used <font color="red">Giga Impact</font>! But Starmie protected itself. Slaking's leftovers recovers 6.5%(25%) of its health.

Starmie used <font color="red">Surf</font>! Slaking lost 25%(0%) of its health. Slaking fainted.

The last standing pokemon is Starmie. Which means the winner is @Pirate!

<font color="olive">Swagrid: GG no re. Gotta say I completely underestimated you.
Pirate: Noob.</font>

Don't forget to tell me what you wanna see next.
1myd8vx243pv.jpg

Comments