BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Battle Bears Overclock 2.5 Feedback Thread

SkyVu_BrianSkyVu_Brian Member, Administrator, Community Manager, Quality-Assurance, Community Representative Posts: 130 SkyVu Employee
edited February 2016 in BB OVERCLOCK
Battle Bears Overclock beta is now over.
We have been very busy trying to get 2.5 ready and we want to hear what our players have to say about our efforts.
Please leave your feedback, questions and concerns in this thread.

Comments

• DMADMA Member Posts: 2,212 War Hero
    edited November 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/Vs11afe.png
    are you guys going to fix this issue on the nvidia shield version?
  • SkyVu_BrianSkyVu_Brian Member, Administrator, Community Manager, Quality-Assurance, Community Representative Posts: 130 SkyVu Employee
    @DMA Are you experiencing this with the newest update?
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,257 Fabled
    So the game is done, but where is the IOS version?
    x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
  • ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1 Member Posts: 238 Recruit
    Well the problem with shooting have been said many times when I was in BBU Skyvu and they really don't like the part were it's off during the match. What I mean by they, I'm talking about some people who are in BBU. Can u plz fix the problem with the shooting.
    The aiming cuts off once we kill one person then once we see them again it totally shuts off and we can't even kill em.

Example: I killed instablegriff one time then the next time I see him my aiming shuts off. So it allow me to run away or die by him.
    That's the reason people are saying it's bad. Plz fix and trust me u will gain some stars once that is finished.
  • InstableGriffInstableGriff Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,343 Sergeant
    edited November 2015
    From what I'm gathering with the new update, players die a little too quickly. By us wanting to have players "die quicker", we didn't mean "die in half a second after respawning." Players can die in literally seconds after respawning from almost every weapon in the game now, it feels a bit unfair at times. You can't even point out a single weapon that's OP, it feels like most of them are. I'm seeing in the chat that a lot of veteran BBU players are considering quitting because of this decision, and I REALLY don't want people to be driven off on Day 1 again.

Maybe if you guys increased the Health of each character slightly so it takes just a tiny bit more time for players to die, it would help things tremendously. I honestly can't tolerate dying this fast myself.
  • DMADMA Member Posts: 2,212 War Hero
    edited November 2015
    yes. I'm experiencing the blackness in BBO on my shield

• eXTCyeXTCy Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,466 Underlord 2016
    I lose all items.
    i cri.
  • OYSTEROYSTER Member Posts: 229 Recruit
    When do we get our BETA incentive?
    6evf7qyjsgj1.png

ÄÏ OYSTER
    [AI] Assassins Imperium President
    AssassinsImperium account manager
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    How can you get currency for bbo from an in app purchase from bbuv1
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • BwearpoeBwearpoe Member Posts: 172 Recruit
    I'm stuck at the loading screen :(
  • HyPERHyPER Member Posts: 23 Recruit
    edited November 2015
    Im also stuck at loading the
    screen
  • CommanderrenCommanderren Member Posts: 556 Corporal
    edited November 2015
    Wait , it's change ?!!

l25jufy5uc4l.jpg

OMG guys , Feesh request and it's came true :open_mouth:
    Gaming has been a great way to get to know people. That's part of social
    tumblr_nxfhlv0qFc1u3zya9o1_500.gif
  • Rand00mRand00m Member Posts: 465 Recruit
    Der_Hugly wrote: »
    I'm stuck at the loading screen :(

Same, SkyVu you should panic & fix this! I have made it past the loading screen once but when I tried to verify my name it kept loading 'Communicating with the SkyVu network' for half an hour so I just closed the game, then I was stuck at the loadout screen again. Also I can't create an account with my previous e-mail anymore, it says 'E-mail is unavailable' while it isn't supposed to say cause we have to create a new account beacuse the previous accounts were wiped!

Fix this!
    I'm on the mobile version, so I can't see others their signatures, anyways, have fun with mine!
  • Rand00mRand00m Member Posts: 465 Recruit
    The most important thing: (I watched vids on this because I can't create an acc, look at my previous comment) YOU DIE WAY TOO QUICKLY AND BY WAY TOO QUICKLY I MEAN WAAAY TOO QUICKLY!!!!! The reason why I typed this in capital letters is because this makes me mad, it doesn't suit the stlye of BB Overclock! MAKE THE HEALTH AND WEAPON STATS (balance a few weapons) AS IN BBUv2 BETA AGAIN!!
    I'm on the mobile version, so I can't see others their signatures, anyways, have fun with mine!
  • smtonysmtony Member Posts: 494 Recruit
    @SkyVu, I'm also stuck on the loading screen when you open the app. And I started happening to everyone today.
    nfa6ozvkhf2j.gif
    Now on to the story...
  • DugongDugong Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,685 Underlord 2016
    Me too

I received this pop-up message about API(I didn't screencap it) and now I can't get past the loading screen

Also, is there a way for me to change my name to DarkLight22? I accidentally used that name for a guest account. My current account username is DarkLighy22(not a typo, pronounced dark-lie-ee)
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,440 Fabled
    edited November 2015
    @Commanderren Actually it was one of the names listed in the beta feedback form so I saw the similarity and made that post :p
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
  • SleepylilReapySleepylilReapy Member, Moderator, MVP Posts: 3,809 Underlord 2016
    I also cannot get on.

tenor.gif
  • Die_freeDie_free Member Posts: 17 Recruit
    I'm stuck at the loading screen on my Samsung Note 5
    Everyone is.
    nfa6ozvkhf2j.gif
    Now on to the story...
    i can log in...
  • CantTouchThisCantTouchThis Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,737 Exalted
    It works! Huzzah
    cttsignature_zps874fa2bd.png
  • ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1ULTIMATEBEARBEAST1 Member Posts: 238 Recruit
    Guys the loading thing stopped we can get back in now!:-)
  • InstableGriffInstableGriff Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 1,343 Sergeant
    edited November 2015
    One thing in particular that bugs me about the game that I've never noticed until now is that the XP and Coin bonus at the end of a match doesn't slightly increase the more kills you get in a match. I know you guys are planning on adding that feature eventually, but in its current state, it's getting hard for me to level up again, and it also doesn't punish those who sit in a match and wait just to get free XP and Coins. I feel like we need bigger rewards for higher skill.
  • BehrBehr Member Posts: 1,180 Underlord 2016
    I still can't get past the loading screen ._.
    giphy.gif
    edited November 2015
    @Skyvu, can you increase the health of all characters by 300 and slow them down because we die too fast and it is hard the aim when everyone is going all over the place. And the zoom when you shoot with Oliver is not helping me.
    nfa6ozvkhf2j.gif
    Now on to the story...
  • HoneyHoney Member Posts: 1,767 Lieutenant
    edited November 2015
    @SkyVu_Brian @SkyVu_Trang Summoning you guys because this is becoming a major issue as we speak.

A lot of people with older devices I'm noticing are refusing to play the game because of the Loading Screen. I tried this myself on my own older device, and I can definitely say that it takes an ETERNITY on older devices to just get to the Main Menu. It's so long that some even quit the game before it finally loads.

People who are having this issue are being driven off, and the game as a whole is slowly starting to get a bad word-of-mouth as a result, as evidenced by recent replies to certain threads. Again, I don't want people being driven off, so if you guys could find the solution for this as quickly as you possibly can, we would all be grateful and I'm sure there would be no more major issues with the game, since it seems to be the only problem people ever talk about now. The game loaded pretty quickly on my older device back in the Beta, and ever since one of the new updates, it became the atrocious loading screen we all know today, so by chance can you guys return it back to the way it originally was? What exactly happened, here?
  • LiveFireLiveFire Member Posts: 4,281 Exalted
    edited November 2015
    One thing in particular that bugs me about the game that I've never noticed until now is that the XP and Coin bonus at the end of a match doesn't slightly increase the more kills you get in a match. I know you guys are planning on adding that feature eventually, but in its current state, it's getting hard for me to level up again, and it also doesn't punish those who sit in a match and wait just to get free XP and Coins. I feel like we need bigger rewards for higher skill.

Maybe make that very slight. The original BBU didn't have this, you just got more rewards if your team won. I liked this better because people actually helped each other instead of how it is in BBG where it's basically every man for himself. Not saying this shouldn't happen, it just shouldn't be as much of a factor as in BBG.
    "U kant stahp mai dinx army"- Troel uf da yeer 2014, 2015, and the rest of the forseeable future
    I can't put my name back to normal, I spent 100 gems and it says the name has been taken, by me.
    nfa6ozvkhf2j.gif
    Now on to the story...
    @smtony Try emailing support@battlebears.com, as this is a private issue that SkyVu could possibly get more in-depth with you on.
    edited November 2015
    Glitch were you can use any graham weapon on other characters, only works if you have'nt purchased Graham.yn77g821l5h8.png

edited November 2015
    60ez19ffuysq.png
    For some reason, the texture for the cop glasses is a brown color. And I just want to say that the samurai boots clip through the new model. And it has a weird texture on the front left boot.
    pxy1oeg5485g.png
    feeb4tbcrujc.png

nfa6ozvkhf2j.gif
    Now on to the story...
  • CatalystCatalyst Member Posts: 77 Recruit
    Custom controls would be great!
  • AaronCHMAaronCHM Member Posts: 260 Recruit
    edited November 2015
    Soooooo what do we get for beta rewards and when r we getting them?
  • BR-1000BR-1000 Member Posts: 8,070 Best of the Worst
    The game seems to be pretty solid, some things I would address

-sometimes autolock aims at team mates, and sometimes it doesn't lock on enemies

-I don't think the characters should say anything when jumping, it is kinda odd hearing wil say, "this is for the ladies" then jump :p

-something should be done with the abilities to prevent people using them all at once, because it starts to get annoying/very lethal with some combos (i.e. both turrets and the field thingy for graham) some ideas I have to address the issue
    ~prevent other abilities being used when one is currently being used
    ~have the abilities not useable until the reload for the one you used is over
    ~nerf abilities (I don't recommend this one)

Other than that along with a few balances that could be done, I think this is a good game!
  • Lich_KingLich_King Member Posts: 5,097 Fabled
    Server lag on iOS is massive!
    Liche414 is the Class Master and Master Gamer, The Lich King is immortal and all powerful
    Subscribe to my youtube channel: Liche414
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄ ░░█░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░█▀ ░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
  • BR-1000BR-1000 Member Posts: 8,070 Best of the Worst
  • NYCONYCO Member Posts: 1,062 Sergeant
    I find everything about bbu fine exempt for wil. It's not his weopons or abilities that are powerful but I find his status very high. Having 300 health and 9 regeneration, it's pretty hard to take him down. I don't find his speed a problem though.
    "Lupin III is fabulous!" [Not.Your.Common.Opponent.] 2/25/16
    76561198147792612.png
  • TimothyTimothy Member Posts: 133 Recruit
    I think its too easy. The autolock makes the game require little skill for a kill. My first match I ever played in this game I got 6 kills and 1 death. I still like bbg more but maybe that's just me
    you wont be able to hit anyone without it :\
    also why do you want a competitive mobile game?
    that's a bad idea.
  • TimothyTimothy Member Posts: 133 Recruit
    Not necessarily competitive. But more like bbg in the sense of needing more skill to get more kills. I just think the game is too easy
    Timothy wrote: »
    Not necessarily competitive. But more like bbg in the sense of needing more skill to get more kills. I just think the game is too easy

Then play a pc shooter like Quake or Counter: Strike or Team Fortress.

CoD has aim assist
    Halo has bullet magnetism
    almost all mobile games have heavy aim assist because aim with a touch screen is super impractical
    the auto aim in BBU is nice as it takes a lot of the stress out of shooting and making it more movement focused.
  • SkyVu_BenSkyVu_Ben CEO Posts: 261 SkyVu Employee
    We have a patch update coming next week that fixes lag on older iOS devices. iPad mostly is where we're seeing it and it has to deal with the Menus only. iPad 4 and older users will notice that there's a slight lag when you tap on a menu button for the first time, the second time you tap that button, there's no lag. We've fixed it. Hang tight.
  • katanatennkatanatenn Member Posts: 709 Corporal
    I have a straight forward question, do we still get keep our old accounts or did you delete everything?
  • katanatennkatanatenn Member Posts: 709 Corporal
    lt3hk27iis7q.png
    Btw I was basically right but look at all dem disagrees and wtfs