BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Predictions for Ben's Announent

Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,259 Fabled
Hello Forumers, BR-1000 here!

I have a few predictions to what the announcement Ben's gonna make will be. Remember, he said some will like it and some will no, so it might not be what we think. Anyways, here they are:

• Prediction 1:

A new Battle Bears story game

Ben and SkyVu must be complexity oblivious to the community if they didn't know people want a story game. I know Ben said he wanted to make one, so that isn't the case. It's possible that the announcement is for a story game that takes a different approach due the predicted "mixed feelings". Perhaps it will take a much darker approach, show a funnier, whimsical side, or something completely different.
  • Prediction 2

A story reboot

It's been a long time since a new story game. Maybe Ben wants to start over. This could easily explain Ben's "mixed feeling". I'm not totally sure this prediction could happen, nor am I satisfied with killing the original story, so I'm hoping for another prediction to come true
  • Prediction 3

A new game that isn't Battle Bears

We had Rainblow, Let it Goat, Jack & Jack Vines, Story Boy, and that one rock game thing that never came out. Maybe we'll be getting Rainblow v2 or that rock game to come out. Perhaps even something totally fresh.
  • Prediction 4

Bug Fixes for BBZ

lol
  • Prediction 5

BBF Update

BBF has 't been updated in ages. Maybe we'll finally get that wish. However, I honestly really didn't like that game. It's story, gameplay, complexity, and currency system really put a sour taste in my mouth, so I kinda hope that it stays dead. Either way, those mixed feelings come into play here with me.
  • Prediction 6

Battle Bears TV

It was confirmed awhile ago why BBTV never came out. The old BBTV, I have no idea, but the one we were shown, was halted at the last day because Ben decided he didn't like it and wanted to rework it. Funny, Ben Vu may or may have not saved the entire franchise right there. Perhaps he has finished reworking it into something wonderful. It could be something different or the old one is released to show those "mixed feelings"

Those are all of my predictions. I'd be really surprised if it was something else.

Idon'tknowhowtoconcludethreadssobye
x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif

Comments

• MaRvelousJuiceMaRvelousJuice Member Posts: 3,403 Noble
    Remember the survey we took for SkyVu along time ago?

And remember the character roster they had with all the new character's silhouettes?

Yeah, I think that's going to be announcement.
    LDa4ewNzVqhpe.gif
  • Ultimate_BearUltimate_Bear Member Posts: 992 Underlord 2016
    I bet it's going to be a new game that teaches kids abc's and to be kind to one another with battle bears. All that young learning stuff.
    ybqrvwtdjq49.png
    18cek3ohgw0m.gif

• SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,073 Underlord 2016
    I bet it's going to be a new game that teaches kids abc's and to be kind to one another with battle bears. All that young learning stuff.

No.
    SSS
  • BehrBehr Member Posts: 1,180 Underlord 2016
    Can it be a game where the target audience isn't 7 year olds please?
    giphy.gif
    Behr wrote: »
    Can it be a game where the target audience isn't 7 year olds please?

No.
    SSS
    Think the annu cement is that trang is changing his forum name to "intense anime trang"
    SSS
  • Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,259 Fabled
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    Think the annu cement is that trang is changing his forum name to "intense anime trang"

x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif
  • BehrBehr Member Posts: 1,180 Underlord 2016
    TRANG IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE ANIME

Only I can be intense anime.
    Or I'll be intense anime angry.
    y8h7f6e3qdn3.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,653 Fabled
    Whatever he will want to announce... I admit I'm not sure if it will be good news for us all. They already changed their logo from what I saw, I just hope if it is a rebooth, it won't be total.
  • LXSXLLXSXL Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 3,358 Noble
    Truthfully, my hopes aren't high. I don't see much promise in this series much anymore, with the way things have been going.
    "The Key is Strategy"
    bionicle-rahkshi-rock%C2%A1-o.gifrqzqpj79fgsf.gifcacturne.gifsableye.gifariados.gif