BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

The AK47 clan

NeptuneNeptune Member Posts: 338 Recruit
Now don't, get me wrong, I love the competitive scene, from the old to the new, but it's been... Tainted? The image of the grand competitive play that used to be is scratched. But it was OK until I heard of a clan called AK47, they are the most ignorant clan I have seen in my life, their leader is massively immature, doing anything to taint any pros image, from posting 2v1s on Ep(which he did to me) to desperately finding really old pics of him barely beating people in 1v1s or even his members barely beating the subject in a 1v1 but whatever it may be, this man hates most other clans for no reason. He doesn't even have any logic to attack the clan or player in the first place! So please, get this man banned on everyplay @[Ak-47]Ga$.W.I.$moke

Comments

• FluttershyisbestponyFluttershyisbestpony Member, MVP Posts: 3,943 Exalted
    edited October 2015
    I saw those replays. In one of them, he claims to have whipped you because his team had 2 more kills than yours, when you had one more kill than him despite having a worse team. *genius face*

It's because of these sorts of guys that I quit the competitive scene. (When I mentioned that I'll show that video the next time someone asks me why I don't play competitively anymore, he simply said "yep" with no inkling of my true meaning.) The thing that will tick them off the most is if you just walk away and refuse to give them the satisfaction of fighting you. This guy in particular is just an idiot and a jerk; AK-47 may have somewhat of a skrublord overcompetitive reputation, but perhaps the other members are a little easier to talk to.

Join the casual side! :P Prolivers welcome, because you don't have to play wacky sets to be considered cool. Chillax and pass your techniques onto other willing newbies, and help people out. It's a lot of fun, and you become very well liked and respected for helping others in return.
  • SSP_RismSSP_Rism Member Posts: 2,043 Underlord 2016
    @Fluttershyisbestpony the casual side can be boring and the competetive side isnt possible to play with ak47 actually being one of the more dominate clans maybe the most dominate and when they play in ak vs pub they use bounce laser and other op weapons thats going to make casuals use it so before we can start doing casual we need to find a good role model to show the public that op weapons and sets dont make you "pro" but actual skill does
    SSS
  • Bboy_XRayBboy_XRay Member Posts: 112 Recruit
    AMEN!! PREACH IT BROTHER!!
  • SM99SM99 Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 6,748 Fabled
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    @Fluttershyisbestpony the casual side can be boring and the competetive side isnt possible to play with ak47 actually being one of the more dominate clans maybe the most dominate and when they play in ak vs pub they use bounce laser and other op weapons thats going to make casuals use it so before we can start doing casual we need to find a good role model to show the public that op weapons and sets dont make you "pro" but actual skill does

Or SkyVu could just balance the game better
    "The world will become beans"

-Modnoc, January 20th, 2016
    ltjgt8y71js7.jpg
    @SSP_Rism I think you missed the point.
  • NeptuneNeptune Member Posts: 338 Recruit
    @SSP_Rism AK-47 is one of the most hated and worst clans EVER, (Right behind Proseph's clan *gag*) their problem is that nobody thinks they are good anymore and they aren't, so they decide to bash on the good clans to make themselves look good & @Fluttershyisbestpony idk I like the competitive scene, I want to be able to showcase my amazing skill against players of my caliber, I actually want you to come back and add your special class variety and intelligence to the competitive scene, because lord knows we need some intelligence
    @Neptune yes they are hated i hate them more than anyone but i have to say that they are dominating other clans we dont have a clan something like zx that could shut any other clan (other than 585v1) up so they are basically untuchable
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism I think you missed the point.

Maybeh
    SSS
  • FREESHFREESH Member Posts: 5,440 Fabled
    edited October 2015
    @Neptune The proseph guy actually turned out to be one of MrPurpleNugget's joke accounts a while back, it was probably mocking tryhard players like the gas guy as far as I could tell.
    ВЫЗЫВАЙТЕ СРЕДСТВА ПРОИЗВОДСТВА
    KV-2-1940.jpg
    @SSP_Rism AK47 hasn't beat a clan yet lml
    @Neptune Thank you very much! :) Well, have at it then, if you still enjoy beating the crap out of people with meta sets, which I won't deny is very fun. I still like to break out the old competitive sets and lay waste to noobs and pros now and again, don't worry - it'd be fun to pit my ultra rusty Soldier and Heavy against you in an old-fashioned, No Items, Fox Only, Space Oddity kind of match. ;)
    Neptune wrote: »
    @SSP_Rism AK47 hasn't beat a clan yet lml

Actually they beat xs...
    SSS
    @Neptune Thank you very much! :) Well, have at it then, if you still enjoy beating the crap out of people with meta sets, which I won't deny is very fun. I still like to break out the old competitive sets and lay waste to noobs and pros now and again, don't worry - it'd be fun to pit my ultra rusty Soldier and Heavy against you in an old-fashioned, No Items, Fox Only, Space Oddity kind of match. ;)

I forgot all the old meta except for heavy :(
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism they didn't beat XS lml
    @Fluttershyisbestpony I don't even tend to use meta sets, I use HASR Oliver with probearganda and ammo I don't really think that's meta js
    @Fluttershyisbestpony Before he posted those gameplays I beat him 4 times in a row fairly lmao
    edited October 2015
    @Neptune It's somewhat meta (the HASR and Steam part of it), but the Prop is definitely different and interesting since you have to rely on flanking and you can rally around your teammates to help and get helped! The simple removal of Caff or Boots really forces you to think on your feet; I strongly disagree whenever people knock pro Soldiers or Heavies for using Prop instead of mobility specials, it makes spread weapons a lot more challenging to use overall.

Wasn't saying there's anything remotely wrong with meta either, I do believe there's a good deal of skill required to master the meta sets, it's just that lots of people decided they'd all master it at once. xD
    @SSP_Rism they didn't beat XS lml

Its hard to believe but they could be very skilled becuase they have great teamwork and thats how they won but they use op weapons even tho they could actually be good at the game
    SSS
  • piernsurfpiernsurf Member Posts: 792 Corporal
    edited October 2015
    I wouldn't go overboard with your clan @Neptune. STA needs to shape up too.

Fusion is an asr, dmg+2, body meleer(^.^), nubster.
    @piernsurf I mean, fusion is... Fusion, he thinks he's good so he uses ASR dmg +2 but AK-47 is actually bad, faced them 4 times on my Ep channel rekt them all 4
    @SSP_Rism ^
  • Kaito_KOKKaito_KOK Member Posts: 2,550 Noble
    AK47 is my second hated clan of all time , mostly using cheap sets ,and after getting rekt ,he used an OP one and taunt at me after I died once.

Don't ask me for the first clan I hated because you all know it.
    YmQIGn.gif
    <font size=5>KOK ,Astoria's BF and the Journalist </font><font size=1>don't count that cuz I'm lazy to do my job now</font>
    IGN:[IX][ZTU]KOK{F}
    Clans:ZTU ,IX ,Formerly ED and B.E.A.R (My clan=FLS)
    In the memories of @UberRobinNova
    "Generation Zone Kai-hou!"-Kiba Shion, Anjou TokohaIbuki Kyoji
    @piernsurf if we are talking about sta there are 2 members who use asr damamge +2 only but asap uses 3 different proliver sets all of which have damage +3 ;-;
    SSS
    @Kaito_KOK is it not sh@dow?
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism ASAP is a faker, no STA member uses damage 3
    @piernsurf also it's not "my" clan it's Hectic's and it might actually be GummJugg's not giving anything away but you're gonna see Jugg a lot more now
    edited October 2015
    @SSP_Rism they played against fake clans. Consisted of me, pbJJ, boom, and some other nub. They won the final match by shooting steamshot through the wall :/. Then when we say they cant do that, they said we were butthurt and cant take a loss. smh. but all our XS members 1v2 them before and won ;) ask chato/ main/ jesus. They know they will lose a war against us. So they dont wanna war. For a guy on kik, i thought you would know this by now.
    @Bboy_XRay they actually told me this
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism "They" said they beat TPB too. TPB didnt even war
  • Kaito_KOKKaito_KOK Member Posts: 2,550 Noble
    SSP_Rism wrote: »
    @Kaito_KOK is it not sh@dow?

Shhhhhhhh
    YmQIGn.gif
    <font size=5>KOK ,Astoria's BF and the Journalist </font><font size=1>don't count that cuz I'm lazy to do my job now</font>
    IGN:[IX][ZTU]KOK{F}
    Clans:ZTU ,IX ,Formerly ED and B.E.A.R (My clan=FLS)
    In the memories of @UberRobinNova
    "Generation Zone Kai-hou!"-Kiba Shion, Anjou TokohaIbuki Kyoji
    @Kaito_KOK umm ok... *has a scared face*
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism 90% of them are terrible tbh
    @SSP_Rism 90% of them are terrible tbh
    The other 10% are very skilled lets be honest but those nu,bers are small that 10% we all know does not include gwis
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism the other 10% are OK
  • AkurotetsuAkurotetsu Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,030 War Hero
    Do any of them play/main huggable? If possible in up for a huggable 1v4 Huggy match with them. Haven't played in a while so I want to see the type of players in Bbg rn.
    League of Legends (NA): Akurotetsu

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero
    Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend
    Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth
    And by learning from the Myth, a Man takes action
  • SupaHotEmperorSupaHotEmperor Member Posts: 1,019 Sergeant
    Do any of them play/main huggable? If possible in up for a huggable 1v4 Huggy match with them. Haven't played in a while so I want to see the type of players in Bbg rn.

The types of players rn fall under these categories.

-Prolivers~"1v1 ME NO MINIGUN OR NON META WEPS"
    -Proheavies~"oi I'm do pro I can hold shoot button and rush the base with Caffeine and steal all power oops. "
    -Uneducated Everyplay Turds~" watch me (whip) lml jk watch me rekt this cheeky d00d in meta only matxh"
    -Kik bumtips~"oi 1v4 me no nonmeta sets allowed because they too op"
    -The try to hard to be tryhards~"oi you lost cuz u lag and got all de poweroops, ay can train you? Am very gud m8"
    -"oldgen" noobs~"oi been here since botch came out I'm so old, 1v1 me huggable speed 3 no fd skroob"

200w_d.gif

edy700d3lqza.jpg
    @DJ_RX You forgot one
    Typical "585" member: YOU WON CAUSE LAG WAS BAD 1V1 ME STOP USING META SETS EVEN THOUGH YOU ARENT
    @DJ_RX I fall under none of those lml
  • AkurotetsuAkurotetsu Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,030 War Hero
    Maybe if I tell them I'm lv 35 they'll accept the Huggy only 1v4

*proceeds to go damage +3 sniper/explosions +3 demo later on in the match*
    League of Legends (NA): Akurotetsu

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero
    Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend
    Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth
    And by learning from the Myth, a Man takes action
  • piernsurfpiernsurf Member Posts: 792 Corporal
    AK47 isn't even a full Oliver/Riggs clan, the leader switches to Carpet bomb GL explo+3 when the team starts losing 5-0 into the game.
  • MaRvelousJuiceMaRvelousJuice Member Posts: 3,403 Noble
    I played one of them.

We both had Static Shuffle SPD+3

And omg, worst static shuffle player ever!

He would run away from me until I shot my SS, then he would come and try to get me, but he never did, because he was sooooo bad
    LDa4ewNzVqhpe.gif
    @DJ_RX You forgot one
    Typical "585" member: YOU WON CAUSE LAG WAS BAD 1V1 ME STOP USING META SETS EVEN THOUGH YOU ARENT

You havent even played a 585 member outside of me and the way you beat me i never used lag or meta as an excuse you used UT with ammo and speed which is op after you lost 5-1 calling fd op even tho you had steam and you where faster not to mention the UT stream can easily hit the fd and said i ran away 10/10 excuse (also UT ammo is kinda meta for UT)
    SSS
    @DJ_RX I fall under none of those lml

You said fd is for noobs so you fit in the last one
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism stfu bruh you ran away with fd so I could barely hit you, then while I was reloading you would run at me, that's "not running away"
    @SSP_Rism then when we both use the same special I 3-0'd u
    @SSP_Rism then when we both use the same special I 3-0'd u

Yes but you used UT with ammo +2 soooooooo
    SSS
    @SSP_Rism stfu bruh you ran away with fd so I could barely hit you, then while I was reloading you would run at me, that's "not running away"

I would run at you either way the only time i was close to running away was kiting you when you had shields which makes sense
    SSS
    You ran away when I didn't have shields too lmao @SSP_Rism
    Nope @Neptune sry welcome to the SSP is always right foundation
    SSS
    edited October 2015
    @SSP_Rism Jesus Christ you're dumb and an (censored), you sound like my ex girlfriend lml