BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

The scariest game EVER

Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,258 Fabled
I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, I'm probably just a guy that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of FNAF and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of backstory to the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little monster. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and freaking scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their torn out eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.
x_busting_by_ultimatemaverickx-d80l1pf.gif

Comments

• Wilpower784Wilpower784 Member, Moderator, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 5,258 Fabled
  • BW1589BW1589 Member Posts: 3,178 Noble
    So spooky :0
  • Alex17Alex17 Member Posts: 1,613 Lieutenant
    Ok, I admit, you got me xD
  • PiratePirate Member, MVP Posts: 29,636 Fabled
    I saw a concept art of this madman! He's so disfigured that he looks like a pizza with a slice missing! And all he does is to compulsively move his jaws up and down like if he's constantly chewing on something... or somebody!
  • BE4RZ3RKBE4RZ3RK Member Posts: 669 Corporal
    idon'teven
    55txthnx6u87.gif
    I can't not have this as my sig...
  • BE4RZ3RKBE4RZ3RK Member Posts: 669 Corporal
    Well, ive played one thats also extremely scary. You see, you start off as this wierd chatacter who seems to be dressed in the blood of his victims. What you do is wlk around in a barren land which seems to be the spot of a nuclear bombing, everything seems oddly mutated. There are these disfigured thing which seem to have the power to kill you instantly. Luckily, your character seems to be a fat **** who can just sit on these monsters and also kill them in one hit.

The point of the game is to kill this this deformed monster that has spikes coming out of his body. You beat him by dumping him in a pool of boiling magma. Aparantly your characters fatness is not enough to kill him. After you kill this horrific creature this prostitude who seems to have had sexual relations with him (you get to kill their baby afterwards in the sequel) decides to call you her hero. You later proceed to find out that she has run away to another monster to have more babies. The cycle is never ending.

I think @1UP‌ has probably played this messed up game.
    55txthnx6u87.gif
    I can't not have this as my sig...
  • MaiWaifuMaiWaifu Member Posts: 775 Corporal
    edited January 2015
    You want to see something SCARY ?

u85l0ufmws86.gif

• nohugz4unohugz4u Member Posts: 520 Corporal
    Wow.. I almost typed PAC man in expecting a horror game turns out I'm not very the brightest person in the world...
  • DMADMA Member Posts: 2,212 War Hero
  • CHABCHAB Member Posts: 2,693 Noble
    The beast's cry:
    wakawaka
    And Dr Fetus hates you!
    giphy.gif[img][/img]46a818578f9595406512632627fbeea0.gif
  • ScwambledScwambled Member Posts: 2,339 War Hero
    lol didn't see that one coming
    tumblr_nuqmcbavte1r7t4nto1_1280.gif?w=615