BATTLE BEARS ZOMBIES iOS 11 update with new AR mode is available now https://goo.gl/YokFcP
Join the OFFICIAL Battle Bears Discord server hosted by SkyVuBen: https://discord.gg/bb
Battle Bears Gold: http://sky.vu/gold -:- Battle Bears Overclock: http://sky.vu/overclock

Help?

Helryx_NeonXen0nHelryx_NeonXen0n Member Posts: 215 Recruit
I dont know why i feel different lately, everyday i wake up i have the feeling that something bad is going to happen but nothing happens. I also have weird dreams that i dont know how to describe but everytime i wake up from one of those dreams i feel that everything is getting worse and worse everyday :/ i never did anything wrong but i always feel that im guilty for SOMETHING. Did anyone feel like this before? (Im not an attention seeker i just want someone to advise me on what to do?

Comments

• Helryx_NeonXen0nHelryx_NeonXen0n Member Posts: 215 Recruit
    edited December 2014
    Well i started feeling empty since october :/
    Plus i NEVER get affected by bullies
  • Fraddi3Fraddi3 Member Posts: 475 Recruit
    we'll hmmm Maybe your going through stages in life you know, when you age, are you outgoing? Do you engaged with frequent contact with people?
    UncommonUncommonHapuku-size_restricted.gif

Love my derp (dragonite)
    Not really :/ i spend most of my time just reading and watching youtube videos
    Im kind of shy and i rarely talk to people at parties
  • Dban1Dban1 Banned, Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 9,508 Fabled
    I feel such inclinations but more towards exam stress.
    rwT4Yae.jpg
    Well i dont feel too stressed about exams except for chinese (i hate learning that language)
    Yep I had Chinese too, passed it I hope my final was an oral exam but the teacher helped me and my friend on the final because we brighten her day up

Love my derp (dragonite)
    Lucky you :/ i would prefer to learn japanese
    Omg yusssss me and my friend are doing that, our teachers are ..... Wellll....... Anime shows

Love my derp (dragonite)
    Too bad my school dosent teach japanese :/
    At least i can suprise some people as they think i wouldnt be able to speak chinese since i looked different
    Wit........ Nevermind

Love my derp (dragonite)
  • AngryPanda419AngryPanda419 Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Posts: 2,627 Noble
    Sounds like you have some anxiety. Trust me you're not alone with this. About half of America has anxiety. I have anxiety disorder myself and I find myself dwelling on random things and thinking about everything that could go wrong with my body. It really sucks but you're probably stressed from exams and you should spend time relaxing and distracting yourself during the break. If it gets worse, you should see a doctor or psychologist who can help you. I actually just went to the doctor yesterday for something similar and now I'm being treated.
    <font face= "times new roman"><font color= "#00FFBF">"I never doubted that equal rights was the right direction. Most reforms, most problems are complicated. But to me there is nothing complicated about ordinary equality." -Alice Paul, National Women's Party Founder, Suffragist
    Sounds like you have some anxiety. Trust me you're not alone with this. About half of America has anxiety. I have anxiety disorder myself and I find myself dwelling on random things and thinking about everything that could go wrong with my body. It really sucks but you're probably stressed from exams and you should spend time relaxing and distracting yourself during the break. If it gets worse, you should see a doctor or psychologist who can help you. I actually just went to the doctor yesterday for something similar and now I'm being treated.

Thanks for the info :)