BB Summer Merch Sale BBUv2 beta for Android
Remember that only your first name-change post on the name-change thread counts! Edit it if you want a different name. Name Change Week starts on July 5th, so mark your calendars!

~Caststarman

Pokemon X and Y: Shiny Hunting Guide

Comments

• Hug2DeathHug2Death Posts: 6,642Member, Moderator, SkyVu Beta Tester Exalted
    Ain't nobody got time for this. I could be EV training Gastly, Frogadier, and Fennekin.
    image imageimage "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt."
    image image image
    StarDustCantTouchThisLuredAipom
  • EngineerZEngineerZ Posts: 1,039Member Sergeant
    Lol im fine with my shiny rayquaza...
    When a door closes,
    Another should open
    If not,
    Jump in through the window
    -EngineerZ
  • SilentDDSilentDD Posts: 12,750Member, Moderator, SkyVu Beta Tester Fabled
    How's about some chain fishing, then?

If ya stand and fish non-stop in the same place, your shiny encounter rate increases. You must successfully reel in a Pokemon every time without moving AN INCH in order to continue the chain. Having a Suction Cups Pokemon in your first slot will help decrease the chances of getting "Not even a nibble."

And then there's me, getting to a 30-chain and getting a "Not even a nibble" even though I had a SC Inkay with me...
    imageimage
    "I have so much on my mind that I rarely know what I am doing or saying." -Spanish King Philip II, 1566
    Lang Zi says: "...Just go already!"
    TRuzoLuredAipom
  • bbrsniperxxbbrsniperxx Posts: 770Member Corporal
    I soft resetted a shiny shaymin in platinum, but now my L and R buttons are broken :(
    Youtube Channel: image
  • GummyBear15GummyBear15 Posts: 11,351Member Fabled
    Omergerd shinies =3=
    "Optimism is overrated. You feed yourself the constant lie that good things are going to happen, and when the bad things happen, you're not prepared for it." -GummyBear15

Gummy's definition of YOLO: Common medical condition (sorry, Carpe Diem) in immature and idiotic people who decide that everyone isn't a Hindu and so that permits you to drink, do drugs, and other stupid things.

"To know is to be intelligent. To share is to be wise." -Probably some random dude, and if not, GummyBear15.

• Yoky01Yoky01 Posts: 5,380Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Fabled
    I want to know what's Swirlix shiny form
    Don't forget to spend time with your family while you can, because someday you won't be able to
    LuredAipombbrsniperxx