BB Summer Merch Sale BBUv2 beta for Android
Remember that only your first name-change post on the name-change thread counts! Edit it if you want a different name. Name Change Week starts on July 5th, so mark your calendars!

~Caststarman

Flake jacket and damage

TigermigerTigermiger Posts: 1,463Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Sergeant
I don't know if this thread had been made before.

I think skyvu should completely take out armore and damage perks and trade them in with flak jacket and the ability to shoot through walls with something like fmj. The damage perk in this game always felt silly to me becuase to be honest if you put a damage perk in a game like this you would be stupid to not have it on all of your classes. Secondly the armor isn't as big of a deal but I find that It would still be smart to change it to flak jacket because not every one uses explosives and if they do they are probably a demo and half of the demos in this game use extra explosive damage.

I know I don't have stats and stuffs to back myself up but I think it would be pretty smart to take both of these perks out and replace them with flak jacket and fmj
SlateEpicBeaver100Inflirtratoraphex

Comments

• PodgeguyPodgeguy Posts: 1,946Member Lieutenant
    :-??
    "Hey brother
    There's an endless road to rediscover"
    Avicii
  • MoxieMoxie Posts: 4,068Member Exalted
    Mmm, no.
    Getting rid of the damage perk is also pointless because then everyone would use ammo and speed, then they'd have to get rid of ammo so... yeah you get it. It'll just ruin the diversity.

Also, I think they should just buff the armor perk, because currently it's not worth using.
    MyLittlePwnies123Inflirtrator
  • MoxieMoxie Posts: 4,068Member Exalted
    Imo the equipment are currently only needing tweaks, not removal or anything.
  • SlateSlate Posts: 6,834Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Fabled
    FMJ is in COD because you can shoot through walls, and FMJ adds better penetration. In BBG FMJ would be almost useless.
    MyLittlePwnies123LiveFire
  • OCOliver234OCOliver234 Posts: 4,930Member, Old Breed, SkyVu Beta Tester Fabled
    I cant blame you. Bullet piercing would be good. But its not this games style. As for Flack Jacket, I wouldnt see the difference between it and our current armor.
    What are you doing here when you could be in the stories you read?
    EpicBeaver100MyLittlePwnies123LiveFire
  • NovaProspektNovaProspekt Posts: 10,605Member, SkyVu Beta Tester Fabled
    @EpicBeaver100 Just because he plays CoD, it doesn't make him a fanboy.
    Snowaphex
  • MyLittlePwnies123MyLittlePwnies123 Posts: 7,615Member, MVP, SkyVu Beta Tester Fabled
    And besides, like you said, more people use damage equips, and since flack jacket is only for explosives (am I right, I don't think so) it would be even LESS useful than it is right now, which is pretty hard to do.
    “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
    - John Lennon