From Vanilla regarding the 502 and 503 service errors:

"We're aware of the issue and working hard to resolve it as quickly as possible.The ops team has been investigating and believes they have identified a solution, they'll be rolling out as soon as they can. I will give you an update when things have been resolved."
Our Forum Rules and Guidelines have been updated, including changes to account delete/ban requests and Private Messages. Please take the time to review them by clicking here.

Slenderman's weakness

AlucardAlucard Posts: 4,350Member Noble
edited June 2013 in Off Topic
Slenderman does have a weakness, Slenderman exists because of our mind, he exists because we think he exists (It's a theory on the creepypasta) so if someone found out he was real. He would simply stalk them and mindf*** their minds (Don't flag me. It's censored, deal with it) and drive them insane, well if slenderman and I mean IF he exists because of our thinking then wouldn't the proper way to dispel him is to believe he doesn't exist?
LinkGrizzSlatePsycheGaniBattleBearGreenGadget_GGpiguyerrificCamo_PyroBeanBuster2TheLonelyAssassincandyissweetGhost6890Wilpower784JYisAwesome

Comments